Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Rippled Reflections ❯ The Arrival of Friends or Enemies ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Konnichiwa Minna-san! I'm Viette Adele and this is my second fanfic I've written. It's the first one the gundam wing section though. Anyhoo, the time is right after the 49 episodes that every loyal GW fan is watched (me, about a thousand times! LoL) and, of course, the g-boys never try to send the G... wait never mind. I know some fans that haven't been able to see Gundam Wing so I won't spoil it for them. However, if you have watched it, you might know what I was trying to say. Also, the setting is in Sanc Kingdom so.... yeah. LoL, me talk nonsense! Back to the story and I hope you like it!

Key:

"speaking"

(my comments)

~thoughts or computer/telepathic conversations~

emphasis

flashback or dream

*place of scene or computer/telepathic actions*

Thanks to: my friends cuz I sorta based some of the characters on them! I thank the people I used for Etroi Fleuren (extra special thanks!) and Hana Lio (special thanks!) and Katrina Belladonna Terrence, and Soo Min Jeng. If you haven't figured it out yet, Viette Adele is based on your truly!!! LoL, that's for sure!

Disclaimer: I don't own Gundam Wing and its characters.. blah blah blah. I do, however, own Hana Lio, Viette Adele, Etroi Fleuren, Katrina Belladonna Terrence, and Soo Min Jeng.

Rippled Reflections

Ch.1- The Arrival of Friends or Enemies

The school day had gone by at a snail's pace, well, as least to five students. While other comrades talk and have fun, these teenagers stayed together yet did not chat or really share anything, apart from the occasional polite talk or fooling around from one of them. They were, at least, lucky enough as to not have to go to Peacecraft Academy but a public school because they couldn't stand a certain wheat-colored haired girl.

After many hours did the class, World History, swing by. The boys liked it because the teacher didn't care what they did, as long as they left him alone during his time and listened to him during his brief lectures.

Soon after the bell rang, the teacher stood up and cleared his throat. That caught the students' attention for he wasn't holding the normal book he used for his lectures but a role sheet.

"Everyone, pay attention! We are going to having two new students and I hope you are all friendly and welcoming to them!" he said in a stern voice.

"I wonder if they're hot!" Duo whispered to Quatre.

"Duo! You shouldn't say that!" he whispered back with a light blush.

The class nodded and soon, the door slowly opened. All eyes were turned to the door as two girls walked in.

"Whoa, they are hot!" Duo said loudly to the group.

"Baka Maxwell, damare!" said Wu Fei angrily.

"Why don't you introduce yourself to the class." said the teacher.

The girls politely nod and one of them steps forward. She has reddish-brown hair that comes to the middle of her back and ash gray eyes. A few strands fall into her face, creating a youthful appearance.

"Hi! My name is Viette Adele and I'm from France with my friend and we have come here because we like the peaceful atmosphere." she smiled, "I hope to get to know all of you!" she said with a wink. The boys in the class grin brightly as each of them think she winked at them.

After Viette speaks, she steps back and the other girl steps forward. She has long, light amber hair with a hint of a honey-like shade. She has bangs that frame her face and cerulean blue eyes.

"I am Etroi Fleuren and I am from France with Viette." she said with a small smile and she bowed politely.

"Well, now that we've heard the introductions, Viette may sit behind Mr. Yuy and Etroi may sit behind Mr. Winner. Please raise your hands." the teacher said.

Heero quickly raises his hand and lowers it just as fast. Quatre politely raises his hand and gestures them to sit behind them. As the girls were heading towards the seats, Wu Fei grumbles,

"Great, I get baka onnas sitting in front of me!"

Viette glares at the guy and quickly runs forward, sidestepping the backpacks and chairs. She finally flips over her empty desk to sit on Wu Fei's. He looks at he in shock and anger and tries to push her off, but she then flips over him and grabs him in a neck-clamp.

"So, I'm weak?" Viette said.

"Hn... Yes, you're weak..." said Wu Fei as his face was turning red.

"Fine, but I'll show you later that I'm not weak you stubborn pig." Viette said as once she let him go.

Wu Fei gasps for breath as Duo snickers. He then said,

"Whoa Wu-man! You got hurt by one of the babes!"

Before he could start laughing again, Etroi runs towards him and flips over Duo's desk, landing behind him and also getting him in a neck-clamp.

"Don't call us babes." she said in a deadly whisper.

Duo nods as his face also turns red as a cherry and Etroi smirks. She then lets him go and she and Viette fold their arms in triumph. They walk over to their seats and sit down.

Once the teacher stops gaping, he said,

"Y-yes. Well girls, how far have you gotten in World History?"

"We've finished." Viette said with an innocent smile, completely different than her evil smirk she gave Wu Fei.

"W-What? Fine, umm, where was Abraham Lincoln assassinated?" he said.

"At Ford's Theater in Washington, during a play called, "Our American Cousin." said Etroi.

"What trials had most Nazis convicted for mass murder?" asked the teacher.

"The Nuremberg Trials in early October 1945." Viette said.

After a few minutes of countless questions and perfect answers, the teacher finally sighed and nodded.

"Fine, you may just relax for the period until I find something else for you two to do." he said reluctantly.

The girls nod and automatically pull out their laptops and do something that was unknown to others. Viette's was a black laptop while Etroi's was a silver.

"Hey, do you think I got a chance with Viette?" Duo whispered to Heero.

"Hn... They might be enemies, I'm going to check it out." whispered Heero as he also pulled out his laptop and begins to search for Viette Adele and Etroi Fleuren.

"They're strong, ne?" whispered Quatre to Trowa.

"Hai." said Trowa with a nod.

While the four are conversing and one is sulking over an "onna" beating him, Viette and Etroi are talking on the computer.

~ Those gundam pilots are so rude! *pouts*~ said Viette.

~*smirks* At least we showed them!~ Etroi said.

~ Hai, but anyhoo, will Hana, Katrina, and Soo Min be coming this week?~ Viette said.

~Iie. They're coming next week, so they don't raise as much suspicion.~ said Etroi.

~Okay! So... where are we staying at?~ said Viette.

~ At Katrina's house, I suppose.~ Etroi said.

~*snorts* house? It's a fucking mansion!~ Viette said.

~Hold on, I think the others are on.~ said Etroi.

~Hn... What's up?~ said Hana Lio.

~Hello everyone!~ said Katrina Belladonna Terrence.

~What do you want?~ said Soo Min Jeng.

At that exact moment did Wu Fei get curious about what the girls were doing and leaned forward to practically look over Viette's shoulder.

"What do you baka onnas like about chatting?" he said.

Viette secretly smirks and automatically raises her left arm while still typing and slams her raised fist into his face. She looks back at the bleeding boy with fake pity.

"Whoops, did I do that? Sorry, reflex!" she said.

Wu Fei holds his bleeding nose and the teacher notices the incident and said,

"Students? What is going on back there? Mr. Chang! What happened to you?" he looks at the nearby Viette and asks her to take him to the nurse. She begrudgingly agrees and takes him to the doctor.

"Why do I feel like our lives are heading downhill?" said Quatre as he heard shouts coming from outside the door.

"Because... Viette really doesn't like guys to insult her." said Etroi with a small smile.

How was that? Please tell me if you like it and I'll continue it if I get about ten to fifteen reviews! Hope you liked it! Arigatou for reading this and Ja Ne!