Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Rise of Darkness ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Rise of Darkness
Author: shad0w118
Pairing: OdinxOC, non others at the moment, eventual 1x2/2x1(still unsure yet)
Rating: R
Warnings: AU, supernatural, Agast? , OOC Heero
Notes: This is my 1st attempt at 1x2/2x1 and its not beta. So please forgive me for any mistakes. Its very short for now but it was a sudden inspiration to write this. So please leave comments. Like it, hate it, totally a waste of time just tell me.
 
Disclaimer: I don't own them and the standard stuff.
 
Prologue
 
“Papa, is it safe to come out now?” a little voice called out.
 
Odin scan his surroundings one more time to ensure all threats have been removed before he call out “Yes, my child. You may come out of hiding now.”
 
A small petty child with wild brown locks crawled out from behind a bookshelf. The little one then got on to his bare feet and ran to the man with dirty blonde hair and startling green eyes, who was still weary of their surroundings. His stance seemed at ease but he was prepared for any further surprise attacks. He kneel down and held out open arms to receive the child who was running as fast as his little legs would carry him across the library full of scattered books and furniture.
 
When the little child finally reached Odin, he launches himself into the man's embrace. Dark prussian blue eyes brimming with pearly tears.
 
“Papa, who are those men and what do they want? I'm scared Papa. Those men are scary Papa.” cried the little one into Odin's chest.
 
“Hush, my child. They will not hurt you. I will not let them. You are safe with me. Now let's go find your Mama, OK?”
 
“Ok” the little voice answered.
 
Odin carried the child out the library and started searching the house for his Lady. They finally found her in their child's bedroom. All the furniture was trashed and thrown all over the floor. The contents of cupboards and cabinets were scattered in a mess. It was as if the intruders were looking for something specific. His child to be exact.
 
“Diane, are you alright?” he questioned his Lady.
 
“Oh, Odin they were after Heero. Is he safe?” the Lady spun around to meet her sire and husband.
 
Diane eased and took the child from Odin's protective embrace and hugged her son.
 
“Mama, not so tight. You are squashing me.” a little voice called out.
 
“Forgive Mama child. I was worried. Were you hurt my little one?” Diane ask her child.
 
“Just a bit but its healed already” he held out his left arm for her to see.
 
The sleeve was torn and stained in blood. On the skin was a gash that was raw and red signifying it had been abused recently but already healing.
 
“My precious child, how did you hurt yourself?” Diane cooed.
 
“The bad man cut me Mama, he cut me with a knife.” tears were forming in Heero's eyes again. Heero buried his little head into the crook of his mother's neck.
 
“Its alright child, Papa will not let those bad man hurt you. You're safe now. Safe” Diane run her fingers through the fine soft brown mess of her child's hair.
 
Odin was surveying the damages of his child's room. The intruders had targeted his child. The perpetrators will pay for this attack; he would make sure of it. After all he was a council member, and an attack to his home and family will not go unpunished. But who would dare to provoke him in this manner? Who would dare try and kidnap his child? Of course Heero was special but who would dare launch such treachery against him and his family, and the council? It was a disturbing thought.