Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Rise of Darkness ❯ RoD1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Rise of darkness
Author: shad0w118
Pairing: OdinxOC, non others at the moment, eventual 1x2/2x1(still unsure yet)
Rating: R
Warnings: AU, supernatural, Agast?, OOC Heero
Notes: this chapter is more of an explanation of Heero's nature to future progress of the story. Un-beta since I dun have one. Or would some one like to help me do it? The POV are also a bit messed up. Sorry.
 
Disclaimer: I don't own them and the standard stuff.
 
 
Chapter 1
(General POV and some in Odin's POV)
 
Its been a month since the attack. Odin sat in the garden taking a sip of tea while watching Heero and Diane play in the gardens. Odin quickly relocated his family after that attempted kidnapping of his child. Their previous home's safety was compromised so they had to relocate to a more secure location. He brought up the attack to the council's attention immediately and the council's reaction was as expected; outraged that someone would dare attack a council member.
 
Right now the most mind boggling question is who the mastermind behind the kidnapping was? and what do they want with his child? Heero is a special child. He had mated with Diane before she was turned as a result of their mating; Heero was conceived like a human. Diane disappeared after she found out that she was with child and hid from him successfully for 8 months before he managed to find her. Her fear that he would not want the child and that his family would harm their child had caused her to flee him. While she accepted his dark nature, she still feared his family.
 
According to their laws, no human would carry a nobles' child. And his bloodline is connected with royalty of their race in the past which makes him a noble as well. Diane feared for the safety of her child so she ran and hid from him. At first he didn't know that she was with child. And his own flesh and blood too. He was enraged when he had found her and thought that she carried some bastard's child when she was her mate. He nearly cause her to suffer from miscarriage. He would never have forgiven himself if he cause her and his son harm.
 
Odin finally brought Diane to his parents to ask for their consent to marry her and bring her into the fold. His parents were not happy to say the least because Diane was already so far into her pregnancy but they consented but demand that Diane be turned immediately so that their grandchild will be born a pure blood and not a turned human. It has happened in the coven before that a human was turned while she was with child, the child born would then be a natural born vampire. Naturally born vampires are superior and stronger that normal turned vampires.
 
Normally female vampires are sterile while the male population can impregnate female humans. After the female is impregnate, she will be turned and taken as a mate by the father of the child. She should be turned before the passing of the third month of pregnancy. That is the law of our society to keep our numbers strong and pure. This ritual is especially important for long lineage of natural born vampires like Odin. While a turned vampire can perform the same ritual, their offspring's are not as strong as one fathered by a natural born vampire. The longer the lineage of the father, the more powerful the descendants become. For all the knowledge from across time are automatically infused into the child.
 
Perhaps it was because of Diane's stage in her pregnancy that Heero is special. While he has all the characteristics of a vampire, he does not have the craving for blood. In fact he only requires blood if he was injured to replace his blood loss and help him heal faster. Normally vampire children all have insatiable blood cravings till they reach the age of 3 years old. While the human believe of the vampire race is mostly untrue, we do need blood periodically, but when we do take blood from human, they need not die in the process like in the myth nor do they become a vampire just like that. The turning process is intricate and dedicate that requires it to be done in seclusion and may take up weeks to complete. We also do not burn up or turn to ash under the sun. Its just we feel lethargic in day time. We do not shift into animals at will but instead we can influence animals to do our biding.
 
We do have power to influence and cloud the human mind. It's only a matter of practice and how powerful you are. My little Heero however, at the young age of 6 is a natural in this particular ability. In fact has been able to do it since the age of 3, a shock to the elders. He has a pet panther for crying out loud. And Shinigami is very protective of little Heero. Whom ever Shini deems will endanger Heero, she will rip him to shreds; literally. It has happened before; an assassin was sent to kill me but foolishly thought to use Heero as leverage against me. Shini tore through him before u even can blink. Even the most prominent of child can only influence animals when they reach the age of 15 or so.
 
Heero also does not seem affected during the day; he is just as energetic as he is in the night. While other vampire child would sleep most of the day away, my little one will play with his mother in the gardens. It is tiring for my Lady especially she is still fairly new in our way of life. But she could not bear to let my little Heero down. Shini is here also as always watching, as Heero plays with his mother. Suddenly she rise on her four and padded toward Heero.
 
This is unusual, she normally only observes and on rare occasions join in but mostly she will lay under a shady tree to watch only. Suddenly it came to Odin, something must be wrong. As Odin jumps on to his feet multiple explosion were heard all over the compound. In a flash 20 men dress in black appeared and surrounded them. Shini growled at the intruders as they stalk forward towards Heero and Diane.
 
 
TBC……