Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Rise of Darkness ❯ RoD2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Rise of darkness
Author: shad0w118
Pairing: OdinxOC, non others at the moment, eventual 1x2/2x1(still unsure yet)
Rating: R
Warnings: AU, supernatural, Angst?, OOC Heero,
Notes: None
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own them and the standard stuff.
 
::------:: telepathic thoughts
 
Chapter 2
(Heero's POV)
 
Mama was playing with me while Papa and Shini were at the side lines watching. Papa was drinking tea while he sat at the garden table under an umbrella. Shini was lying under the shade of a tree just a bit to the left. I look at Mama, she was weaving flowers together for me.
 
:: Shini come play with me please. I'm bored. :: I plead with Shini.
 
:: Young one you have your mother playing with you. Why would you be bored? ::
 
:: Mama is weaving flowers. I don't want to disturb her. Please let me ride on your back Shini. ::
 
:: I'm not in the mood young one. ::
 
:: Pretty please with sugar on top. ::
 
:: I'm sorry young one but no. ::
 
:: Your no fun Shini. :: and Heero pout for being denied by Shini.
 
When Shini padded over a minute later, I thought she relent and would let me piggyback ride her. Then I heard Shini growl as if something is wrong. Then dirt began to fly up and drop all over the place and there were terrifying noises all over the garden. I quickly ran to Mama. I heard Shini growled again, and then there were many many men dressed in black all around us. Mama held on to me tightly. I was scared. It was happening again. The bad men came again. Papa said when we moved the bad men would not come again. He was wrong. The bad men came again.
 
I don't like these men. They are scary and they hurt me the last time. Mama said Papa would protect me. I believe what Mama says. Papa did protect me the last time. He will also protect me this time. Besides, Shini is here too. I can see Papa fighting the bad men from where I was standing with Mama. Shini was tearing one of those bad men apart. Mama was sending them flying. This would be fun if it wasn't so scary. Then one of those men came from behind Mama and knock Mama down.
 
“Mama” I cried out.
 
I look up at the bad man and glared at him. He began to convulse violently then dropped on to the ground. Dead. The bad man hurt Mama, he paid the price for hurting Mama. I kneel down beside Mama and shake her gently. I heard Mama moan softly. Papa is coming over now, and I see other staff fighting those bad men. Shini was tearing a limb off another one of those bad men.
 
I heard Papa shout for me to look out. I turn around to see a bad man holding a big scary sword and he was going to bring it down on unconscious Mama. I panicked and flung myself in the way of that blade. It was very painful when the blade cut open my back. I know I was bleeding as I notice the ground below me growing red with a pool of red liquid. I look up at the man and glare at him and he too convulse violently like the first man then dropped to the ground dead. I look over to Papa, he was once more overwhelmed by the bad men while trying to get to me and Mama. Shini is by my side and licking on my wound. The wound had already begun to close but I had lost a lot of blood. My eyes are sleepy but I don't want to sleep. I suddenly felt several sharp pricks. I look at my body and find something sticking out of my chest, arm, leg and maybe even my back but I can't see behind my back.
 
I pull out the dart stuck to my chest and threw it away. My eyes are feeling even more sleepy and I feel my body going numb. I vaguely hear Papa shout for Shini to take me to safety but I don't want to leave Mama lying here with so many bad men around. I don't know what happen next, cos everything is getting dark.
 
++++++++++
 
(Odin's POV)
 
I saw Diane go down when one of the intruders managed to get pass her defenses and knock her out. I then saw that man drop dead after Heero stare at him and he convulse violently. I finally manage to shake off the last of the intruders blocking my way to my Lady and child. I find the numbers of these intruders growing by the second and they are once again overwhelming me. I call out to Heero as I see one of those men bring down a sword on Diane but to my horror, My little one flings himself to protect his Mama. I am no longer calm as I see my little one bleeding profusely and starting throwing those men off of me to get to my child who is injured. When I saw Shini by Heero's side I felt a bit relieved. I know Shini will take care of my child. I call to Shini to take Heero to safety as I know she will.
 
However the events after that are too horrifying to even think off. Shini deemed my property is no longer safe for Heero and she carries him off to where she deems safe; away from these intruders and in to the unprotected world outside. I shout after Shini when I saw where she was headed. And then with a blink on an eye she was gone and bringing my little Heero with her.
 
++++++++++
(Shini's POV)
 
I hear my young one's father call for me to bring my young one to safety. My young one has fallen unconscious and is not responding when I nudge him a while ago. I can't find anywhere on the premises which I deem safe enough to bring my young one to. I pick him up like I would with my own cub but he had grown and it was difficult to carry him like this like I used to when he was younger. In a sense my young one is my cub. And I would do anything to protect my cub. But I can't move fast carrying my young one like this. I try to throw my young one on to my back but he will slid right off if he is not holding on to me.
 
Just then my young one's mother wakes up and she see's what I was trying to do. She positions my young one on my back properly and locks his arms around my neck. She then took the shawl she was dressed with and uses it to tie my young one secure on to my back so he would not fall off. And then I was off.
 
++++++++++
(Diane's POV)
 
I came to with a splitting headache and I find Shini trying to position Heero on her back but he keeps sliding off. I got up and place Heero on her back and lock his arms around her neck. Then I took my shawl and wrap it around Heero and Shini to keep Heero from falling off her back while he was unconscious. When I was done, Shini took off with Heero. I was shocked to see that Shini heading towards the garden walls and not towards the house. I see Shini leap on to the top of the wall which was 6 feet high then she leap off it into the world outside. I was shocked into immobility. I vaguely hear my husband shout after Shini.
 
 
TBC…