Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Rise of Darkness ❯ RoD8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Rise of Darkness
Author: shad0w118
Archive: fanfiction.net, mediaminer.com
Reviews: Yes, please. I appreciate it.
Pairing: OdinxOC, 2+1+2,
Rating: M
Category: AU, supernatural
Warnings: Angst?, OOC Heero, lime??
Note: Change of Ratings
 
Disclaimer: I don't own them and the standard stuff.
 
::------:: telepathic thoughts
/-------/ thoughts
+++ time passing
 
Chapter 8
(Heero's POV)
Duo was sulking was he walk beside me following Solo back to the mansion. We were holding hands as Shini was nudging my other hand as she too followed us.
 
:: Duo is unhappy? Why? :: Shini sent her thoughts to me enquiring.
 
:: He is just upset Solo disrupted us, Shini. He'll be fine soon. :: I thought back a reply.
 
We continued our way back to the mansion in silence excluding Duo's silent grumbles cursing Solo for disturbing what they had been doing. And how close he was. Close to what I did not know.
 
Night had fallen soon and we were gathered at dinner. Solo spoke up and mentions of a trip to the outside world. I was curious. I had never been outside the Keldrsh Fields since coming here ten years ago. I can barely remember what the outside world looks like. But I sense that Shini was upset when she heard the announcement. She was getting restless and anxious for my safety? Why I wondered?
 
Duo finally perked up when he heard the announcement. One minute he was sulking, the next he was giddy and fidgeting in his seat asking Solo when are we leaving. Duo's instantaneous mood changes never cease to amaze me. He can be grumpy and mad ant one moment then suddenly become happy and cheerful the next. But when Duo is really really mad, he can be really scary, even Solo dare not go near Duo while he is that mad. But Duo never hurts me even when he is super duper mad. Me being there will instantly calm him down, he will hug me tight then starts to playfully nip at my neck then things will go boom.
 
“Hee-chan, you still there? Helooooooo……..” Duo snaps me out of my musing.
 
“Yea, So when are we going to this outside world.?” I asked.
 
“Tomorrow.” Duo replied happily.
 
:: Young one you must not go out. It is dangerous. Stay here where it is safe. :: came Shini's depressed thoughts.
 
::Why Shini? I curious to see the out side world. Why is it not safe? Solo and Duo will be there and so will you. I know you all will protect me. Besides I can protect myself you know. :: Heero argued.
 
:: You were hurt when you were young in the outside world. I just don't want that to happen again, young one. Please stay here where it's safe. :: Shini begged.
 
:: That was along time ago Shini. It won't happen again, with Solo, Duo and you around to protect me. I'm not a child anymore. I want to explore the outside world. Please Shini, with cherry on top.::
 
Finally Shini agreed reluctantly, after much pleading from Heero and Duo after he learnt that Shini was not allowing Heero to go.
 
:: Promise me you will be very careful young one. Don't let your guard at any time.:: Shini warned me.
 
:: I will Shini. I promise. `sides you'll be there won't you.::
 
::Yes I will. And I'll make sure nothing happens to you young one.::
 
+++++++++ That night in bed
 
(Duo's POV)
 
I look down at my sleeping Hee-chan. So beautiful, so peaceful and tranquil and yet I have a forbidding feeling about this year's trip to the outside world. I met Hee-chan and Shini during our last trip. Bringing them home to offer them a safe haven from whatever that was after them. Hee-chan has been apart of the family since then, Shini too. I feel for my Hee-chan as I would feel for a mate, I only hope Hee-chan feels the same way bout me or my heart will be broken. I think Hee-chan feels the same way, just that the thing with all the roofs coming down on our heads has made Hee-chan cautious.
 
I will let no harm come to my Hee-chan. When we go to the outside world this time. He will enjoy our trip there and have fun then we will return to Keldresh. I will make sure of that. Yawning, I finally drifted off to sleep dreaming of my Hee-chan.
 
++++++++ In the morning
 
I woke up to the chirping of the birds and the soft warm rays of the sun filtering into my room. I look at my Hee-chan sleeping in my embrace. I was feeling mischievous this morning. I took the end of my braid and tickle Hee-chan's nose. I watch as he scrounge his face and wriggles away from my braid.
 
“Wake up sleepy head. Time to rise and shine, Hee-chan. We're going out today remember”
 
Hee-chan all but wake up. Instead be buried himself deeper into the pillows and comforters and snuggle up to my body warmth. A muffled “Don't wanna” reply came from Hee-chan.
 
My Hee-chan will need persuading to wake up I see. So I move on to persuade my lovely Hee-chan to wake up to a wonderful morning my way. My hands began to wonder my beloved Hee-chan's lithe and gorgeous body. Questing for something south bound. My fingers wrap around his clothed family jewels, half hard from sporting morning wood. My action elicits a moan from him. His body reacts to my touch and he unconsciously moves his body to gain more friction and pleasure from my hands. I am only happy oblige. My hands find their way into his sweat pants he wore to sleep and he is naked underneath. I fist his arousal and slowly stroke him to full hardness.
 
His breath become pants and his hips jerk up to seek more friction. Hee-chan begins to emit the soft bluish glow like always. I remove my hands form his now weeping arousal and discard his pants. As I place small kisses down his body seeking out my prize.
 
Just as I taste Hee-chan's wonderful cum, a blue shock wave burst out all around Hee-chan bring down the canopy of our four-poster bed as the bed crash beneath us as did everything in my room exploded when the blue shock wave pass over.
 
“ DUO….. WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT..” I block out the rest of what Solo was saying as my Hee-chan pulls me down for a morning kiss. Which sends another blue pulse around the room cracking the wall this time.
 
“ Morning Duo” my Hee-chan's greets me after our kiss. We then wiggle and push our way from under the canopy only to greet two booted legs leading up to a furious Solo looking down at us. Hee-chan sheepishly look back down at the floor while Solos scruffily wrung my collar and held me up.
 
“ Duo, one of these days you'll bring down the mansion if you don't control that insatiable libido of yours.” Solo said shaking is head.
 
I only just grin at him. “ Awa… Solo that won't happen. We'll just fix up the place again. Come on now, let me go.” I struggle in his grip.
 
“Now both of you go get dress and come down for breakfast.” Solo instructed as he set me down. “AND NO MORE FOOLING AROUND” Solo warned.
 
+++++++
 
 
We went down for breakfast without further incident. After breakfast we were gather at the front door.
 
“Now, this is Heero's first time back to the outside world since he came here, Duo. You know while time passes by here, It has only been about a year outside. Things may not be that much different. Be careful and look after Heero. Shini is agitated as it is.” Solo instructed.
 
 
 
TBC…
 
 
Note: Next chapter will bring everyone back into the story. Thank you for reading. I'd like to thank all of you who have review and hope that you will continue to do so. I make my day brighter to read them.