Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Seeing Double ❯ Doubling Relena ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Warnings: WERID (if I've done my job as a writer, it'll come together eventually) Mild language
Seeing Double Series Part One
"Doubling Relena"
By Stargurl117

Relena finished getting dressed and putting on her makeup. She wouldn't be late to meet Dorothy again. She could go to ten meetings a day, but some how she couldn't bring herself to be on time for breakfast with her colleague Dorothy. The funny thing was enjoyed Dorothy's company more than the old aristocratic men that seemed to be at all her meetings.
The phone rang. Please don't be someone who wants to talk, Relena thought.
"Hello?"
Silence.
"Hello?" Relena repeated. "Hello?"
"Is this Relena Dorlan?" a very cold voice on the end asked.
"Yes it is."
"Good. Relena this is a warning you weak, whinny, little princess, stay away from Heero, He is mine." The cold female voice said, almost void of emotion.
Relena was used to threats, of course she NEVER received them about Heero.
There was a click as the girl hung up. Relena held the phone in her hand a shocked expression on her face.
*****
There was a knock at the door, Heero opened the door of his apartment.
"Yes?" He asked.
Relena flew through the door, wrapped her arms around Heero and set her face against his chest.
"Heero I'm sorry, I can't pretend I don't love you anymore because I do, and I needed to tell you," she said half-sobbing.
"Relena," Heero said softly, as he ran his fingers through her hair. He didn't see the cruel smile that came across her face.
"Oh Heero!" She said cupping his face in her hands and kissing him.
Heero pushed her away violently. "You're not Relena…" he hissed.
She walked slowly toward him. "Why Heero… What's the matter? It's me Relena," she cooed.
He pulled out his gun and aimed it at her head. "If you're smart, You'll stay there."
She stopped "Are you afraid of little old me Heero? Heero the Perfect Soldier," She replied with an ice-cold edge in her voice. "What are you afraid of Heero? Are you afraid because you can't control you're emotions and you don't know what to do cause you're in love with me?"
He wanted to shoot, but couldn't. This was Relena, with that golden blonde hair and those cerulean blue eyes. He could never shoot her.
"This wasn't in your training was it?" she said coldly.
"Get out." Heero hissed.
She turned around and calmly walked out, leaving the door open.
*****
Relena couldn't get that phone call out of her head, no matter how hard she tried. She decided that maybe trying was the problem, maybe if she just let it slip out of her head it would never come back. Maybe a walk in the park would do it.
After walking for a while she sat down on a park bench. She looked around at the green grass and trees, at all the people just trying to relax, it was one of the nicer colony parks she'd been in. With the exemption of that loud annoying voice in the background.
Wait a minute, she knew that loud annoying voice. She followed till she came to a couple having a picnic under the shade of a tree near the lake.
"Duo?" she asked quietly.
"Hey Relena! What's up?!? Get over here and eat lunch with us!"
Relena did as she was told.
"Hi Relena, How have you been?" Hildie asked. "We're celebrating, wanna join us?"
"What are you celebrating?" Relena asked.
"I got my own place, so now I don't have to bunk with Hildie!" Duo said happily.
"Oh that's nice, good for you Duo…Duo… Can I talk to you for a moment.?"
"Yeah sure," he said getting up off the picnic blanket and following Relena as she lead him away from Hildie.
"Duo, I'm sorry to ask you this but…do you know where Heero is?"
"Yeah!" he replied.
There was a long pause.
"Could you tell me where Duo?" Relena asked flatly.
"…Well why do you wanna find him?" Duo stammered, avoiding the subject.
Relena looked at her feet. "Well you see I got this phone call and it made me realize how much Heero truly means to me and I wanna tell him, while I still have the chance."
"Oh is that all?"
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN IS THAT ALL!?!?!"
"Oh come on Relena, it's not like everybody didn't all ready know, except for Heero who's too dense to realize much of anything." He paused. "Well since you didn't really wanna tell me that I'll trade you a secret for a secret…Deal?"
"Deal."
"I didn't really wanna move out of Hildie's apartment. The truth is I'm crazy about her, I can't stop thinking about her, so much so I'm afraid I might do something stupid, like try and get a boyfriend/girlfriend status, not only do I not wanna ruin what we've got, Hildie can do WAY better than me. So I decided to move out, give Hildie her life back, but I couldn't afford anything, so I'm moving in with Heero."
"That's really beautiful that you would do that for her Duo."
"If it's so beautiful, it shouldn't hurt so bad. Anyway you join us for lunch, don't tell Hildie ANYTHING of what I told you, especially the 'crazy about her' and 'moving in with Heero' parts and I'll take you to see Heero."
"You've got another deal Duo"
*****
After they both said they're good-byes to Hildie they headed for Heero's apartment.
"Aww damn it!" Duo cursed as he banged his fist against the apartment door. "He locked me out again! Oh well it's OK," Duo said happily as he took a lock pick from his long, braided hair and began to pick the lock.
"Duo! You can't do that!" Relena hissed.
"Ah sure I can! First off, I've had lots of experience, I know what I'm doing, Second off it's my apartment too."
Click. The door opened.
"See?"
They walked into the apartment, but no one was there.
Duo walked over to the kitchen counter.
"Locks me out and doesn't even leave a note," he grumbled. He pressed the "play message" button on the answering machine.
Beep.
"Relena…if you're there, don't think for a second this is over, it's only just begun! "
Beep.
That was the girl from this morning.
"Hey Relena, that was your voice!" Duo yelled "Are you going all 'Lady Une' on me?"
Relena didn't answer. The girl was right. This wasn't over. The next time they met, it would be in person. But what would she do then?
"Thank you very much Duo but I think I'll leave now."
"Suit yourself … Hey drop by anytime."
"Thank you sorry to trouble you"
"Hey don't mention it!"
She opened the door and let herself out. She shut the door, turned around and came face-to-face with…herself………
*****

To be continued in "Seeing Double Pt2- Heero Times 2"
C'mon people! Reveiw Already!