Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Seeing Double ❯ Heero Times 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's note PLEASE READ: I combined parts two three and four in order to bring us closer to the sacred cat-fight. Part II has stuff that might be seen as "gross" by you non- yaoi/shounen ai fans…so if it bothers you, skip it, I'll catch you up before part 3, because there's stuff that's the butt of a few jokes through out the fic. I also didn't know what to rate this fic, it boarder-lines PG and PG-13 because of a few scenes anyway…enjoy!
Seeing Double Series part 2
Heero Times Two
Duo flopped back on the couch and flipped on the TV.
"Nothing…Nothing…Nothing…" he muttered flipping through the channels. He eventually fell asleep on the couch.
***
Duo opened his eyes slowly he rubbed his eyes in order to help his eyes adjust to the bright light. His blurry vision slowly adjusted on something very blue. Heero's eyes.
"Ahhhhhhh! What the Hell are you trying to do leaning over me like that?!?!"
"I'm sorry."
"What? What did you say?"
"I said I'm sorry"
"OK I'm going to pretend I'm hearing things and just let it go."
Heero smiled. "It's morning, I'll cook breakfast, what do you want?" He asked walking to the kitchen.
"Ya know…" Duo began getting up from the couch and stretching "I've known you for three years now and you've NEVER been this nice to me. Maybe we should have lived together sooner!"
He threw he braid over his shoulder as he headed to the bathroom, "I think I'll take a shower before breakfast, if you don't mind."
"Whatever." Was the reply he got, now THAT sounded like Heero.
Duo shut the bathroom door, turned on the shower and un-did his long braid. He undressed, jumped in the shower and began to wash his hair. He bent forward to make sure he got all the shampoo out his chestnut hair, then turned around to get the shampoo to wash his hair a second time.
He saw a fully-clothed, smiling, Heero standing behind him with a bath-puff and a back brush in one hand, and the bottle of shampoo in the other.
"AHH! What the HELL is the matter with you…you…you SICK PERVERT!!!" Duo yelled, slipping and falling on his butt, desperately trying to cover his body.
Heero smiled, "You shouldn't be ashamed of your body Bishounen, you're beautiful."
"Uhh.. thanks…I've always liked me, could you uh… LEAVE!"
"Are you sure you don't want me to wash your hair?"
"Yeah… uh pretty sure,"
Heero held up the violet bath puff "Wash your back?" He suggested innocently.
"Uh…LEAVE! Just leave."
"OK," Heero replied pulling back the shower curtain and stepping out of the bathtub. Duo stood up and pulled back the shower curtain revealing just his head.
"Hey Heero…leave that puffy- thing, OK?"
"Sure," he replied tossing it to Duo.
****
Duo decided to sleep on the couch, instead of in his room he shared with Heero. Sure, they had separate beds, but he didn't want any more surprises. He had strange dreams though. In the first dream he was eating dinner in a fancy restaurant with Hildie, She looked absolutely to die for, in a black high-neck dress without selves, it wasn't exactly a tight dress, but it did complement her slim figure. Her eyes blue eyes shined in the dim candlelight. He leaned across the table for a soft kiss. When he leaned back from the kiss it wasn't Hildie sitting across from him, it was Heero. Wearing the same black dress, he crossed his legs as he smiled slyly of Duo.
Oh God please say this is a dream, Wake up! Wake up! Duo screamed at himself. When he couldn't wake himself up, he slowly drifted into memories of his childhood in the Maxwell church. But the one that kept playing in his mind was finding Sister Helen in the after being shot. "Duo… May God bless you…"She said, right before she closed her eyes. Duo kept seeing her bloody face over and over again. She had run in the street to save him, and died for it.
****Heero***
I watched him as he stirred in his sleep. I couldn't help but wonder what he could be dreaming that could be so horrible. I walked around the back of the couch and sat on the coffee in front of it, just to be near him. He started to cry in his sleep, I leaned close to him and kissed him on the forehead. "It's all right," I whispered. I loved him, the way he brightened the room no matter how bad the situation. I loved him, but he loved someone else. I loved him, but I couldn't stay…..
***Duo***
The slam of the door woke me from my horrible dreams. Of course as disturbing as it was, the memory of Heero in a dress was hystarical. I got up and decided to follow him. I was his shadow all the way to the park.
That's when he turned around, and saw me. Good I wanted him to see me.
"Duo? What are you doing here?" He said it so innocently, so clulessly. His eyes looked right into mine.
How come I put 2 and 2 together at the last moment? This wasn't Heero. He looked exactly like him, right down to those blue eyes. But there was something missing behind them, I don't know how to describe it, it's what made me wanna be close to him, it's what makes you KNOW that's he's more than that anti-social exterior he wears.
He read my expression. "So… you know…" he said quietly.
"Yeah…" I replied. "Who ARE you?"
It was like he didn't hear me. "They have Relena Darlian…They will take everything dear to you…" he sighed.
I wanted to say, "What the Hell are you talking about you freak!?!? Speak English!!!!" But I said nothing as he moved close to me.
Our faces were barely inches apart. "Sorry…" he said then he grabbed my face and kissed me.
I didn't mean to be rude, but on impulse I wiped my mouth off with my sleeve. Partly because it was weird, partly because I was digested, he was a good kisser.
"You're sorry for THAT?…I'd rather be kissed than invaded on my precious shower time."
"No not for that," he said softly, backing away from me.
That's when everything went black.
***Still*Duo***
I woke up on the damn couch again. I looked around, I was in the apartment. I think it was night, because it was dark.
"Ouch…that Perv punched me in the face."
"So You're awake."
I could tell by the tone of the voice that it was the real Heero.
"Baka…What were you doing unconscious park?" He muttered.
Baka, that was a complement from him.
"You're too kind," I replied.
I don't know what made me remember my dream with Sister Helen in it, but I couldn't get it out of my head again. Then I remembered what woke me from it, it wasn't the door slamming. It was a soft voice telling me it's all right, and I swore I felt someone kiss my forehead.
The vision of Sister Helen's bloody form stuck in my mind. I was sick of fighting the tears behind my eyes. I cried. That's great Duo, I thought, cry in front of the Heero that doesn't give a damn about you.
I heard footsteps coming closer from behind me, felt a hand on my shoulder.
"Heero…." I choked between my own sobs.
"Daijoubu " he said softly.

******
Terms: (Thanks to Gundam0ex for pointing out I didn't have this in the Non-Chapters version *I knew I forgot something!* )
Baka-idiot
Bishounen- Pretty boy
Daijoubu- can mean lots of things, depending on how it's said, but I used it as "It's all right"
****