Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Seeing Double ❯ Double Duo ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

OK PART 2 OVER for those who skipped it, here's the recap:
Duo falls asleep, and wakes to find Heero staring at him, and acting way too nice. Then he goes to take a shower and imagine his surprise when he turns around to find Heero in the shower with him (This was ment as a joke I swear) anyway later on he follows Heero to the park and figures out he's not the real Heero. Heero tells him they have Relena, kisses him, and then punches him out. Duo wakes up in the apartment to find the real Heero. (Then there was some sweet non-yaoi crap like stuff..) and now you're all caught up! Well I skipped a few things but they're not important…..

Seeing Double Part 3
Double Duo

Duo told Heero everything, even the shower. Well he did leave out the nightmares and the kiss. "He said they have Relena," Duo finished.
Heero's eyes flashed with anger.
"Oh crap!" Duo exclaimed. "I need to go by Hildie's and get my remaining boxes of crap."
Heero was silent
"Should we tell the others about all this?"
"No," He replied flatly.
"Aww come on we don't have to tell 'em about the shower thing, if that's what you're worried about. I think we should tell them so they'll be on guard for kind-looking Quatres that actually drug the tea they give you."
"No," Heero repeated.
Funny he said the same thing about accompanying Duo to Hildie's, but ended up doing it anyway.
***
Duo fumbled with his old key as he tried to unlock Hildie's apartment. When he finally opened the door He saw Hildie kissing somebody. Well kissing was and understatement, this would definitely be PG-13.
He was filled with rage he wanted to kill the guy who had his hands all over Hildie, the only thing that stopped him was his secret promise to let Hildie get her life back. In other words, what Hildie wanted Hildie got.
"Uhh Duo…." Heero stammered.
"Yeah Heero I know what they're doing," Duo snapped.
"I hope so… cause she's kissing you."
Duo took a second look at the couple who had moved to the couch. Hey if Hildie wanted him, she'd get the REAL him, The other guy would face the wrath of Shinigami. NOBODY could double Shinigami.
"Hey! Get your hands off her!!! In fact GET OFF HER!!!"
The other Duo stood up and turned to face the real one, ice-cold glare to ice-cold glare.
"DUO?!?" Hildie yelled, shocked, falling off the couch and onto her butt.
DuoII backed up to a floor-length window, sent the original Duo a 'this isn't over look' and threw himself though the window sending shards of glass everywhere.
The room was silent for a moment.
"NOW I get it! They cloned Heero but gave him Quatre's personality, cloned me but gave it Heero's personality!!!!"
Heero slowly turned his head to face him with a look that said "idiot".
"Yeah…you're right," Duo replied reading Heero's expression, "You don't have a personality….and I think Quatre prefers baths," Duo added.
Heero turned bright red from embarrassment, but Duo wasn't there to rub it in. He was already at Hildie's side.
"Hildie are you OK?!? Did he hurt you?!?-"
"It didn't look like he was hurting her to me, Duo," Heero said from the doorway, paying Duo back for the embarrassment he had caused him. Duo shot Heero his own death glare. After a while you pick it up.
"Duo, I'm sorry…I thought he was you…of course if you kissed like THAT I'd be surprised we stayed un-together for this lo….-" She stopped. "Chocolate I need chocolate, I'm going to get chocolate, do you want any?" She finished, getting as far away from Duo as fast as could. God those eyes just put her under a spell.
"Heero we're getting the others," Duo said flatly.
"I'm coming with you," Hildie added flatly, "And no you can't stop me Duo."
****
All the Gundam pilots one way or another got to an old mobile suit hangar in a colony in the L6 area. Long story short, it was the best place to meet. Duo filled them in on all the details, leaving out the Hildie kissing Duo II part and to Heero's surprise, the shower thing.
"THIS was your big emergency?" Wufei spat.
"Wufei…this could be really serious…"Quatre started, but then he decided not to waste his time on trying to convince Wufei of anything.
"What are we supposed to do about this? We don't know where these guys are and we don't know how many of them there are, or who created them." Hildie said.
"Hildie this isn't really your problem-"
"It's going to be my problem Duo, until I break the other Duo's nose for what that pervert did." She stated.
Quatre, Wufei and Trowa all cocked an eyebrow at this, knowing that Duo hadn't exactly told the whole story.
There was a long pause.
"Well what we do know…well what we think anyway is that most of these…things…are about as different from the people they were created to look like," Duo started.
"So that leaves us with…nothing" Trowa said.
"Well… not exactly, " he continued," Cause now we know to look out for anybody acting extremely weird…Ya know like a Quatre that wears a biker's jacket with chains, and oh God I don't even wanna think what the Maguanacs following him yelling "Quatre-Sama!" will be wearing-"
"Ahem," Hildie interrupted.
But that didn't stop him. "And a Wufei that fights for women's rights-"
"ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT I'M SEXEST MAXWELL!!?!?"
"-And a Trowa that… well…talks-"
"-And wears bad Hawaiian shirts….and red sneakers!" Quatre supplied a little too happily.
Trowa sighed and got up from his chair. " I wish I did have a clone, then I could skip the next show… I need to get going or I'll be late. I'll meet you guys back here after the show. Anyone want to come with me?"
"Ah! A Trowa that talks!" Duo yelled.
Everyone shot him a 'shut the Hell up' look, except for Trowa who *almost* smiled.
"I'll come with you Trowa, I haven't been to the circus in a while," Quatre said, following him out of the old hangar.

****
Trowa led Quatre through the circus grounds up to the trailer that he and Catherine shared. Catherine was waiting for him outside the door.
"Uh…Trowa we have a problem,"
"What is it Cathy?"
"See for yourself…"she said opening the door.
Inside sitting on his bed, brushing a Barbie doll's hair was a slender girl. She had big sparkling emerald green eyes and light blonde hair. She had to be around 15 or 16. Her eyes grew wide with excitement when they entered the room.
"Trowa!" She squealed, running to meet him at the door and throwing her arms around him, hitting in the head with the Barbie as she did.
Duo couldn't have been more wrong about what Quatre's 'double' would look like Trowa thought, realizing who the girl was. He saw the young boy standing in the corner.
However Quatre had been exactly right about what his double would look like. The only thing he missed was the red baseball cap his double wore.
*****