Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Seeing Double ❯ The Search and Rescue ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Seeing Double Part 4
The Search and Rescue

The old OZ hangout was a perfect place to hide. DuoII walked up to Relena, who was tied to an old chair.
"Can I kill her yet?" he asked.
"No!" The other Relena screamed. "Heero will only come for HER," She strolled over to the real Relena and slapped her across the face.
"Oy Lena 'you got a dress that doesn't show cleavage?" Duo asked observing the skin tight, black dress with the slit for a neckline that went well below her breasts.
She giggled. "Do you think Heero will like it?"
"If he's straight" Duo replied continuing to stare at Lena's chest.
Lena bent over to see Relena eye-to-eye. "See Honey, this is how REAL women get men," she cooed. Relena kicked her in the shin.
"Ouch!"
Duo laughed. "What do see in Heero anyway that makes you wanna baby-sit his girlfriend?"
"SHE IS NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND!!!!!" Lena shrieked. "….Because he's such a MAN!" she sighed, then glanced across the room to Katrah's bed with all the pictures of the real Trowa Barton above it and Barbie dolls spread out on it. "I wonder where Katrah and …uh…that annoying chatterbox with the hair is…"
"Good riddance," Duo replied.
"I must admit" Lena said looking at the pictures of Trowa above Katrah's bed, "For having the intelligence of a ten-year-old, she's got good taste in men…"
Duo walked up to Relena and held his cigarette lighter underneath her long blonde hair. "At least let me burn her hair…Ya know to tide me over.."
"Oh… OK"
Relena would have screamed, but her mouth was tapped shut.
Duo could barely contain his excitement. Lena was using Relena to get Heero here. Once Heero got here, the other Gundam pilots wouldn't be far behind. He couldn't wait to kill them all. Katrah, that childish Quatre copy and that annoying blabber-mouth that was Trowa's double, Especially that bitch Lena. Then he'd hunt down the other Heero, the one that had escaped him once, that traitor. Last but definitely not least he'd get that self-proclaimed God of Death. Who knows maybe then Hildie will figure out who really was the better choice. And if not…he'd just have to kill her…after all women were only good for one thing.
Oooh the fun he was going to have…
****
Trowa desperately tried to pry the girl off him, but she had a tight grip on him.
"Ohh Trowa being here with you makes me realize how ment to be we truly are!"
"My clone is a girl!" Quatre shrieked in horror.
"WOW are you Trowa the guy I was made from?!? You're my idle! Even though you're wimpy enough to let your sister throw knives at you! And even if you are Katrah's dream sex object." The horribly dressed-Trowa declared
"Oh my God not again!" Catherine yelled, "Trowa can't you break his jaw and make him shut up?! I had to listen to him for them past hour!"
"I'm…uh…a…little busy right now Catherine…" Trowa stammered still trying to remove the giggling girl that was practically on top of him now, twirling his hair around her fingers.
"I'm sorry….I haven't indtrouced myself…my name's Katrah" the girl said leaning in for a kiss.
"Hey Trowa wanna smell my hat? It's really neat! Huh?!? Huh?!? Do Ya?!" Trowa II yelled.
"GET OFF ME YOU FREAKY GIRL AND WHY THE HELL WOULD I WANNA SMELL YOUR HAT KID!!!!" Trowa screamed.
Catherine and Quatre stared at Trowa, they had never heard him raise his voice before.
"Ohh I love forceful men!…"Katrah cooed.
Quatre grabbed Katrah around the waist and dragged her off Trowa.
"Say Katrah…" Quatre began "You wouldn't happen to know where Relena Peacecraft is, would you?"
Katrah sighed and seated herself on Trowa's bed. She rested her face in her hands and her elbows on her knees. "I'm not s'posed to say," she said quietly.
Quatre shot Trowa a look. Trowa groaned, got down on his knees in front of Katrah and asked, "Would you do it for me?"
"Of course!" She squealed, hugging Trowa around the neck.
****
"Bye Cathy!"
"Take good care of Little Trowa!" Quatre yelled.
"Trowa I'm going to KILL you for this!" Catherine screamed as Little Trowa started talking again Saying things like "I'm going to be in the circus COOL!...Will you throw knives at me? Are those real knives? Can I throw knives at you?"
Katrah climbed into the passenger side of Trowa's truck, forcing Quatre to take a seat in the back seat. Trowa got into the driver's seat and looked beside him to see that Katrah had taken a lying down position, and had a seductive look in her eye.
This is going to be a looooong trip, Trowa thought.
The whole trip Katrah had whispered 'sweet nothings' in Trowa's ear, when she wasn't giving directions or giggling.
Quatre watched Trowa wince every time she did one of her 'seductive acts'. It really annoyed him that she kept at it. Poor Trowa he didn't deserve torture like that. Quatre spent most of the ride fighting the strong urge to slap Katrah.
Finally they reached Katrah's 'home'.
"This is an old OZ mobile suit factory and hanger," Trowa observed while Quatre called the others and gave them directions.
"Ohh Trowa! Isn't this wonderful! Now we can play Barbies together for ever and ever!" Katrah squealed, again. "Protect me from mean old Duo won't you?" She asked lacing her arm through his, as he stared up at the building.
****
"This is it?" Duo asked scanning the building. "This is their big secret hideout?"
"Relena…." Heero hissed.
"Oh God, don't start! You did that the whole way down here!" Duo yelled.
"That's right Duo- yell, God forbid we should surprise them," Hildie said flatly.
All seven of them made their way into the building. Heero leaned over a railing and looked at the floor below. He saw Relena tied to a char.
"Relena!" he said racing down the nearby stairs.
"And again with the 'Relena' thing…."Duo groaned following Heero down the stairs. "You two are a pair you know that? What with your Relena hissing and her 'Heeeeeeroooo come kiiillll meeee Heeeroo!'" Duo finished very nasally as Heero untied Relena.
"Heer-"
"Don't say it Relena, I'm serious or you and shower-lovin' Korosu boy take a one-way ticket to Hell." Duo warned.
"Just WHERE do you think you're going?" Lena asked casually as she strolled closer to Relena, Heero and Duo. Heero pulled Relena over to the edge of the room where the others were standing, and Duo followed.
Relena moved away from everyone else, and stood only feet away from Lena staring her straight in the eye.
"Does anyone else feel like they're in some sick western movie where the good and bad guys are facing off on Main Street?" Trowa asked.
"We're lacking a tumbleweed…" Quatre observed
"Uh-oh this is not good…" Hildie said.
"What?" asked a completely clueless Heero
"Cat-fight" Everyone else except Relena, Lena and Heero said in unison.
****
Bwahahaha! Cliff Hanger! (sort of …I mean you know what's coming..)*evil laugh* forgive my typos, 'cause it's now 1 AM