Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Seeing Double ❯ Cat Fight ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I had a lot of fun writing this, if you thought the previous parts were full of stupid humor, you were wrong… and now the Sacred Cat-fight….
Warning: Relena Power, utter stupidity

Seeing Double Part
Cat Fight

"Take cover!" Duo yelled. He lead everyone in to an office behind where they were standing. Even Katrah was smart enough to fallow Duo's advice. The only one dumb enough to just stand there was Heero. Lena grabbed one arm and Relena grabbed the other.
"He's MINE!" Lena yelled, starting to pull on Heero's right arm.
"He is NOT, Heero is a person he doesn't BELONG to anyone but if he did, it would be ME!" Relena declared, pulling Heero's left arm.
Wufei stood behind the glass window of the office Duo had lead them into.
"How dishonorable! Only women would be so foolish!"
Duo chuckled "Bet Heero still doesn't know what they're fighting about."
"They're going to rip his arms off!" Trowa observed in disgust.
"AHHHH!"
"Well, it looks like he got away from them with both arms to me Trowa…" Duo commented. "But here he comes now… so you can ask him yourself.."
Heero made it to the office and slammed the door behind him. "Mission aborted…Mission Aborted.." He panted.
"Hey you guys! Come see what I found!" Hildie exclaimed.
Everyone in the room went to join Hildie behind the desk in the office, She pressed a key on the keyboard, causing the computer screen to read 'play'.
"Greetings Gundam Pilots" Professor G said from insidethe computer screen. "You are seeing this message for one of two reasonsA being that we are dead, B being that we hide our secret vid-disks in veryobvious places."
Around this time you could see Doctor J, standing behind Professor G holding a sign up with his claw hand that said, "Hi Mom."
Professor G continued "Around the time we sent you offto fight in the war, we wanted to play God…er..I mean start trainingreplacements for you in case Dr. J's psycho creation, Heero blew youall up…er..I mean you died in action.
Dr. J flipped over the sign so it now read "Hi Heero…."
"Aww damn it! What do you mean 'Go Fish?" DoctorS exclaimed, throwing his cards down on the card table behind Dr. J.
"I mean I don't have any fives…Go fish," Master O explained
"Could you two keep it down? This is important…"
"Oh…sorry," O and S said in unison.
Dr. J took this opportunity to turn the sign over a third time, which now read, "….Are you dead yet?"
"Whoa! How'd he do that!? Duo yelled in awe.
"That's nothing…you should have seen him play 'got your nose'" Heero replied.
"Really scared you as a kid, huh?"
Heero's eyes glazed over in horror, "I don't wanna talk about it"
"As I was saying," G continued, "We wanted to start training replacements for you…so we decided to make clones of you. These clones were designed to reach your age at that time in a matter of weeks and then age like any normal person. We decided that a good Prototype would be the pacifist princess of Sank Relena Peacecraft, and yes we knew she was theprincess at that time."
He cleared his throat, "We figured if she ended up being crazy, due to the quick aging process, she wouldn't do much damage. Cause honestly how much damage can a clone of a wimpy princess do? She was normal enough, so we went ahead with the other clones…but before we could train them, the Relena clone went crazy (Doctor J flipped over thesign so it read "She kicked our asses.") Then the clone of the self-proclaimed God of Death burned or headquarters down, and we figured we didn'twant any of them piloting Gundams. Then they all went crazy and we …lost them. Anyway now you know…" Professor G turned around and noticedDr. J holding up the sign. Dr. J grinned sheepishly.
"What the Hell do you think you're-" but Professor G was cut off as the screen faded and went black.

"The more I know about them… the more I don't wanna know anymore," Duo said.
Just then the window to the office shattered into a million pieces as Relena was thrown threw it.
"Relena!" Heero yelled.
Duo put a hand on his shoulder. "Just a minute there….She's not THAT Relena," he told him as Lena moved around on the shards of glass.
Relena stood outside the broken window, huffing and puffing. "I have had guns pointed at me…" she breathed. "I've had people try to kill me, I've been nearly blown up…I've even had to take shit from a 10 year old girl…That was OK…I could deal with that….But you have pissed me off you sick bitch, now pay theprice!"
Lena picked herself up, and threw herself through the former window at Relena pinning her to the floor. Relena flipped over so now she was the one doing the pinning. She punched Lena in the nose.
"Ah! My nose!" Lena yelled covering her face.
Relena got up and turned to walk away, but then a vicious smile crossed her face as if she'd thought of a better alternative.
"Body slam!!!" She yelled as she threw herself on Lena.
Everyone watched in awe as the princess proceeded to 'body slam' Lena and pick herself up to do it again…..and again and again.
Finally Trowa and Quatre went to pick Relena off Lena (Katrah had to come too because she's had her arm laced through Trowa's since the end of part four.)
"LEMME GO! Quatre! Trowa! Let go…I'm on aroll!!!"
Quatre debated whether he should ask Relena to 'body slam' Katrah ……. or whether he should do it himself.
"What are they fighting about?" Heero asked.
"Heero….I'm telling you this out of friendship…..you are SO dense." Quatre replied.
Quatre and Trowa released Relena, setting her gently on the floor.
Heero was so glad she was all right….wait a minute… "Relena…."
"Heero…"
"Oh God not again!" Duo groaned.
"What happened to your hair?"
"You JUST noticed?!?! My God you are dense!"
"I wonder where Mean Duo is?" Katrah mused.
"That's right! I've got a score to settle with HIM too!" Relena's face light up.
"We should split up and find him," Trowa added.
Quatre Trowa and Katrah took off in one direction, Duoand Hildie went the other. Heero and Relena were left on the office so theywouldn't kill anybody. (Trowa forbid Relena to touch/kill the uncontiousLena.)
Lena started to stir on the floor. Damn…what isshe on? She thought. She never expected such a challenge from Relena. Shecould get half her hair burned AND kick Lena's ass in one day? Lenacould never do that. The humiliation she had been beaten by a pacifist. Shewanted to die.
"Look Heero she's moving!"
"No you can't go kill her."
"Oh no I would never kill anyone….I'm actually a bit ashamed about earlier…though it felt SO good, that's a wonderful stress reliever."
"Heero?"
"What?"
"I'll do ANYYHING if YOU kill her."
"Anything?"
"Yes."
"OK"
********
Thanks to Mouse for getting me the names of the scientists!

For the record I don't think of Heero as a dense fool, but he COULD be a dense fool when it comes to women.
Please tell me what you think! I'd love to hear your opinions!(no flames please!)