Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Silence For The Angels ❯ Silence For The Angels ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Gundam Wing or the Duo-licious pilots.... I'm just borrowing them to mess with their little minds.
Warnings: Deathfic... Angst... Sad....
Pairings: 1+2
Notes: Heero's POV.... Don't mind his depressing comments...
Silence For The Angels
I never knew an angel before... never though angels really existed in the world...
Ignorance.
I never wanted something so much as adventure and hapiness....
Or did I?
I got adventure and hapiness.... but everything has a price, and mine would be given in amounts of suffering, no human could stand...
But I'm the perfect soldier...
Never again will I doubt in angels.... after meeting Duo, who could? Who could doubt the reality of angels, when one is before you?
Fighting along side you...
I did, for a long time I doubted everything... including myself....
I thought one day I'd tell him, I'd tell that angel that I love him... but not now...
Now is the time to be silent.
Silence. The angel walks among us, making us smile and laugh with his powers and godness.
He stops, to stare at something past me... or at me? No....
Dilusions.
He walks up to me, smiling as usual.... that angel smile that could light up all of space...
All of it...
His brown braid swishes past me as he walks by, tapping my side and making me smile slightly....
Unknown to everyone else....
But as he turns to say something to me... maybe the release from my torture.... I wake up in the sweaty sheets of my bed. I'm alone here. In this dark dorm room.
Looking towards the empty bed beside me, I feel the stinging sensation of tears....
All the angels are silent...
For one of their own is dead.......