Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ So This is my Future ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

So This Is My Future

Chapter: 3

"Man Heero, this is a little too easy. Are you sure about this nut case?" asked Duo, they were able to get into the "secret hideout" easily. There weren't any booby traps anywhere. Heero didn't look back he just kept on running while saying.

"Of course this is too easy. It was never a challenge to get to her. The only challenge would be to get the girls safely; but the problem is that I don't know what she already has done to them." The last comment gave an uneasy feeling to the guys, but this only made them more determined to retrieve the girls.

Hours has passed but they were finally able to find the location where Ursula had the girls. Opening the door with caution, they stepped inside the room; but when they entered they all gasped in unison.

In front of them were the girls but their hands were tired up behind them. Duo stepped cautiously forward towards Hilde, pulling his hands out to try and touch her; but before he could reach her, his hand got shocked. There was probably are electrical force field; Duo immediately took his hand away. An instant later they all heard an evil laugh coming from the shadows. Turning towards the laughter they saw a female figure.

"I told you to remember Yuy, didn't I? I said that I'll take you and your friend's meaning of life; and that I would show your destiny. Well Yuy, I made my promise, today is the day you will see you future." The old woman looked at all of them, but stopped at Wufei. Ursula smiled to herself.

"Ah Wufei Chang, I believe I have something, or should I say someone that belongs to you." Wufei gave her a snarl, but Ursula just smile and continued. "Well Wufei, here she is, here's your beauty Sally Po." The moment Ursula said Sally's name, Sally began to stir; Wufei noticed this and yelled out.

"Sally wake up it's me! It's Wufei! Wake up!" Sally lifted her head and looked at him with a smile.

"Wu-Wufei," she said weakly "I knew you would come for me." Suddenly Sally lost consciousness.

"Sally, Sally wake up! Dumb onna, wake up!" Wufei looked at the witch with death's fire in his eyes.

"You, what did you do to her? Why is she so weak?" Ursula gave a chuckle; and looked at him with laughter in her eyes.

"She's just weak from all of the memory I collected from her mind. They are all weak because of that." Ursula looked at all of them and gave a smile.

"Now let's begin with Sally Po."

TBC…