Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ So This is my Future ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

So This Is My Future

Chapter: 5

The Flash Backs to Sally's past were gone; Wufei's mouth was slightly opened. He looked at Ursula, with a whisper he asked.

"Was that all true?" Ursula just nodded. She turned her gaze towards Quatre.

"It's your turn now, Quatre Rebabar Winner." Quatre looked up to see Dorothy lying on the floor with her golden mane spread on the ground. To him she looked like a sleeping angel; but he could no longer see the angel because a light had shown like before.

A young woman that looked exactly like Dorothy was lying in bed holding on to dear life. Her husband was by her side, holding her hand in one and a baby on the other.

"I'm so sorry, Henry, I just feel so weak. I guess I won't be able to for fill my dream of being a mother after all." The weak woman said, taking a painful breath.

"Shhh, don't talk like that. You'll make it like you always do. You can't leave me, what about the dreams we made about the future." Henry was quite for a moment, trying to get him to talk while tears of sorrow went down his face. "Please, Andreea, please don't leave me, and don't leave Dorothy. She will need a mother, I can't bear to see her go through life without a mother." Andreea looked at him, she too had tears in her eyes, and she slightly squeezed his hand.

"Then remarry, you're right she needs a mother, and I can't be that mother." She said weakly, feeling herself becoming weaker by the second.

"Never," said Henry, "I can never marry another, you are my one true love, and I want YOU to be Dorothy's mother, no one else."

"I'm sorry, I can't," she turned away and took a painful breath. "I feel this body dying Henry, I can feel the pain." Turning towards to her husband, and saw that he wasn't looking at her. "Henry look at me, I want to remember your face..." her eyes began to water " Henry I love you, but I can no longer stay. Good-bye, my love." Andreea closed her eyes and took her final breath, while her husband began to weep.

"Please Andreea don't go, please your too young to die. Please don't leave us." The scene disappears and was replaced by another.

It showed a little girl with her father. They were both fencing, both working really hard. You couldn't tell who was losing, until one of the swords was lifted to the air and onto the floor. The little girl was on the floor; it was her sword that had fell. Henry took off his fencing mask and looked at Dorothy, 'She looks exactly like her mother.' He thought, which brought a smile to his face. Reaching his hand out for her, Dorothy gladly accepted it.

Walking down the hall, Dorothy looked up to her father with a big smile on her face.

"Daddy, I almost beat you. Do you think I'll make it in the championships?" asked Dorothy. Henry looked at her and smiled.

"Of course, princess, I bet you'll be the best, even in the championships." Hearing that, Dorothy smiled to herself. Looking up at her father she asked.

"You'll be there, right Daddy?"

"Of course princess, I wouldn't miss it for the world." Dorothy smiled and looks down while they walked in silence. Henry stared at his daughter for a while, and spoke.

"You look exactly like your mother Dorothy, everything about you reminds me of her." Dorothy sharply looked up at her father, with a confused look on her face.

"But Daddy, I thought Momma was beautiful. How would I look exactly like her?" Now Henry had the confused look, and stopped walking.

"What do you mean by that princess?" Dorothy looked at her father's eyes and took a deep breath.

"You said that I look just like Momma, but how can that be if I'm so ugly and she was so beautiful?"

"And who ever said you were ugly princess?" Dorothy looked at him as though he was stupid.

"Daddy, look at me. I'm too skinny, really pale, and I have forks for eyebrows. I mean, from who did I get these stupid eyebrows?" Henry just laughed, and Dorothy gave him a confused look. What happens to be so amusing? Thought Dorothy.

"Princess, you do look like your mother. Pale, a little thin, and yes she even had forks for eyebrows. But she was still the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." Henry took his daughter's hand, began to walk and continued. "You know what Dorothy, one day you will no longer be my little princess." Dorothy immediately stopped.

"Why do you say that Daddy, is something wrong?" He smiled at his daughter and picked her up.

"No Princess, I didn't mean it like that. I only meant that one day, whenever you find the right man, you would become his queen. And a beautiful queen at that." Dorothy gave her father a smile. Once again, the scene was replaced.

"Dorothy, you have to go up, it's your turn! I bet your father is on his way here from the airport right now!" said Dorothy's maid, while Dorothy looked out at the crowd, looking for her father.

"I can't go yet Emma, I have to wait until my father gets here," said Dorothy scanning over the crowd, with a distressed look on her face. "Where can he be?" she asked herself.

It was her fencing competition, the championship, and her father had promised he would be there. But he wasn't. The announcer went to the microphone and cleared his throat.

"Would Dorothy Catalonia, please come to the fencing area!" (I presume that's what they're called. I have no idea, just go with me)

"You're up!" Emma said excitingly while pushing her up.

'Breathe Dorothy,' she chanted to herself, 'daddy will be her, like he always is.' Taking her stance, Dorothy waiting for her opponent to give the first attack. While waiting, something caught her eye.

There was a man next to Emma, he whispered something to her that mad her skin pale. Covering her mouth with her hand, she let out a loud cry. Dropping her sword on the floor, Dorothy ran towards a sobbing Emma.

"Emma, what is it! What's wrong?" Dorothy asked with fear in her voice. Emma looked at her with pink eyes.

"He's dead!" she cried, "your father's dead!"

Dorothy was stunned, people started running, yelling incoherent phrases; but Dorothy didn't hear any of it. The words "your father's dead!" still rang in her ear.

"He can't be…"

Scene was now set at a graveyard, a funeral was going on. Everyone was sobbing the whole time, everyone except for Dorothy. People thought it was just because she was too stunned, and she was. She still couldn't believe any of this.

"Daddy, why did you leave me? Why did you leave me all alone?" She went up to the grave and put a single white rose on the grave. Leaving she left only one single tear fall.

TBC