Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ So you Want to Date Relena ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AN: In case you can't figure it out there is Shonen-Ai in this story. I don't foresee anything really graphic in this story but you never know. I have this first couple of people arriving at Relena's already done and I work on it when Wally World has not eaten my soul.
AN2: ARRGGHH!!! Sorry everyone…I didn't realize I had double posted until someone kindly pointed it out here is the real chapter one to make it up to you.
Pairings: 1x2x3, 4x5, 6x9, RelenaxOC.
Disclaimer: I don't own the G-boys. If I did I wouldn't have to work at Wally World.
 
Seamus watched as his girlfriend of two months glanced nervously at the door for the third time in five minutes. “Relena…” he started. She jumped and whirled to face him. “Is something wrong?” he continued.
 
“No. I just want them to like you. Are you sure that you want to do this? I'm sure that we could avo…um…postpone it for a while if it would make you more comfortable.”
 
“I'll be fine. I just have to be myself. They won't have a problem with my job or that I don't make as much money as you…will they?”
 
She shook her head and turned to the door of the study as it opened to reveal… “Zechs.” The young woman went over to the tall blonde and hugged him. “You will behave yourself right?” she said quietly. Zechs smiled at her and raised his head to look at Seamus. “So, little sister, is this the man you think can survive the gauntlet?”
 
After a quick glare at her brother Relena held out her hand to Seamus. “Seamus Hammond this is my brother Milliardo Peacecraft. Zechs, this is Seamus.”
 
Seamus came forward and shook his hand. “Zechs?”
 
“It's the name I went by during the war. So what do you do Seamus?”
 
“I'm an engineer. You were in the war? What did you do?”
 
“Yes I was. I happened to be the best MS pilot OZ had.”

Seamus blinked. “I thought that was…” He shook his head. Relena had called him `Zechs' when he came in…Something clicked in his head. “I would have liked to have been able to have a look at the Tallgeese Mr. Marquise.”
 
Zechs raised an eyebrow at Seamus and said, “I believe Quatre might have copies of the plans. You can ask him later this evening.” He paused and looked at Relena. “Noin, WuFei, Duo, and Heero are going to be late. Their case came to a head sooner than expected. They should be here by the time dinner is served though.”
 
“I hope everything goes well,” Relena said. “Those four are Preventers.” She said to Seamus.
 
There was a knock at the door and Pargan stepped in. “Master Quatre is here.”
AN2: Gosh this looked longer when I wrote it out. Anyway, this is the first thing that I have written in a long time so please forgive me if things seem a little rough or it takes a little while to update. Please review.