Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Star's Gaze ❯ Star's Gaze ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: Gundam Wing doesn't belong to me. You know the drill. Bla bla bla...
------------------------------------------------------
Shi-c han: Could I have your attention please, for a Quatre moment. That will be all.
------------------------------------------------------

St ar's Gaze
By Shimegami-chan
Warnings: None. (Dear God!)





That silent one, do you see him? A ghost of a smile touches his lips always, his blue eyes sparkle with love and happiness. He's lonely, but content, I think: he lives and loves to protect those around him from feeling pain and anguish. He beleives that the unchanging stars above him are a guiding light that keeps us on the path to our dreams.

It sounds so poetic. Aren't you inclined to agree?

He sings to you and me, assures us that he will always be at our side, that although he cannot stop reality crashing upon our world, he will stand beside us and comfort us.

So self-sacraficing.

He loves the world and everyone in it, despite the troubles it causes and the pain inflicted upon his own soul. The thousand shining stars he sees are an escape, are everlasting gentleness. The stars, even in the daytime, lie hidden until they are bidden to come out once more. We must live as they do, despite our moments of indecision and and doubt, silently wait until our time has come to shine. And as the stars rescue lives from their dark shadows, those liberated people rescue others from that same self-doubt.

The boy has been rescued and rescues others through the slightest of emotions, a faint smile, a loving embrace. It seems he would like to embrace the world and show his love for it, and how everyone could love themselves and others if only they could see themselves in the light of the stars, bright and shining and bursting with energy and emotion.

It is up to us to gather the world in that loving embrace, to lift their faces to the sky and absorb that light, the everlasting gentleness that all of us yearn for.

Let's be the gaze of the stars.







------------------------- --------
Shi-chan: Thank you, Quatre-sama. *cries*
Shiseki: *cries*
Duo: *cr-* Oh. Um, go Q-man!