Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Still thinking of a title ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

We don't own Gundam Wing so please don't sue!!! We're so poor we can't even buy a pack of gum at the store. BUT, we do own Rei, Misha, Hannah, Raziel, and all the other people you don't know about so please DON'T TAKE THEM without our permission.

Fan fiction : Gundam Wing

Chapter 1

"Dr. J, we have to rebuild the Gundams!!! If we don't, then no one will survive, or they will have to live under the ruling of Hannah. " said Lady Une.

"Agreed," said Dr. J "And I think that we should build a new model to help the already 5 existing suits."

"Then that means that we have to find another pilot who is willing to sacrifice his life to protect us. The new pilot must already know how to use an advance mobile suit and be able to handle the force of the suit. Just like Zechs Marquis was able to manage the Tallgeese." Said Une.

"We shall start it right away." Added a technician.

"And I'll start looking for a new pilot," Une added as she left.

"I pray that we will be able to stop this new war before it begins or we will have to go through what we went through when we fought Oz and we mustn't have that happening again," said Dr. J as he was getting up from the conference table and left.

_________________________________________________________ _______________

"So what do you guys think of the school?" Asked a girl.

"I guess this school is ok but I've seen better" wined Duo as he continued to walk down the hall with Heero, Trowa and their new friend Misha.

"Do you always complain Duo? You just got here a week ago and you can't seem to say anything positive about anything here. Jeez, isn't there anything you like other then your hair???" added Misha.

"Ha ha, that was so funny that I forgot to laugh, but if you want me to answer seriously, which I can, I do like other things then just my hair." added Duo.

"And that would be..." asked Misha

"DEATH!!!! For I am the all mighty Shinigami!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Duo as he struck a dramatic pose.

Heero and Trowa just ignored him like they always do knowing that he was just making a fool of himself in front of the others while Misha just stood there with wide eyes and a huge sweat drop on the back of her head. "Ok...yeah...what ever you say Duo" she said while smiling nervously and trying to be serious.

As Misha looked away from the embarrassment whose name was Duo Maxwell, she saw someone that she didn't expect to see anytime soon. All of a sudden, Misha started running through the crowds of students in the hall heading for a tall girl with beautiful dark purple hair.

"Where are you going?" screamed Duo as he saw her run away "Was it something I said???"

Duo started chasing after Misha while leaving Heero and Trowa behind. They hesitantly started running in the hallway after their companions when they were stopped in their tracks by a teacher.

"Don't run in the hall !" screamed the furious teacher as Heero and Trowa ignored him and continued running.

"Kids these days, no respect for the rules" added the teacher as he re-entered his classroom.

As Heero and Trowa arrived at their destination, they saw Misha hugging the mysterious girl with beautiful dark purple hair.

Duo just stood there looking at the two girls with his mouth wide opened "Umm, why are just standing there Misha, aren't you going to present this beautiful haired maiden to me."

"Oh sorry! Duo, Heero, Trowa, this is my good friend Rei. Rei this is Duo, Heero and Trowa in the order."

"Pleasure to meet you all!" responded Rei with a sweet smile.

"The pleasure is all mine" said Duo as he bent down on one knee, took one of Rei's hand and kissed it.

"Fresh!" replied Misha as Rei took her hand back.

"I didn't know you came to this school" said Rei as she turned back to Misha.

"Well I didn't know you were coming to this school either. What's your first class? Maybe we're together!" asked Misha with hope in her eyes.

"Or maybe we're together…" threw Duo as if he had appeared from nowhere.

"You wish! Anyways, I don't know yet. I have to go see the principal to get my schedule." Replied Rei as she was turning around to go. "I'm gonna go get it right now and if we're not in the same class well I'll see you later then! Bye" she said as she left.

"Later!" screamed Misha. "Oh and Duo, you can close your mouth any time now."

"Huh??? Oh!!! Yes your highness!" said Duo while sticking his tongue out at Misha.

"Why I outta…"

RRRIIINNNGGG!!!

"Oh no! We're gonna be late for math class! I don't wanna have another detention! It's just not fair!!!" complained Misha as she ran off leaving a trail of dust and 3 confused boys behind.

"That's one strange kid" replied Duo as he, Heero and Trowa started going to their own classes. ________________________________________________________________________

Misha was lying on her desk while taking her daily math class nap and Duo was quietly drawing his beloved Deathscythe when someone knocked at the door. As the teacher opened it she began introducing…

" Class, we have a new student and I hope you will all treat her with the respect she deserves. May I introduce to you Rei Anderson."

"Hello, I'm pleased to meet you all." said Rei as she stood in front of the class smiling.

"Now, where are we going to place you? Ah! There's a seat behind that sleeping girl with the detention. Go sit behind her."

As Rei was walking to her seat behind Misha, she kicked her on the shin which resulted to a big:

"AHH!!! What the…?!?!?!" from Misha.

Rei sat down laughing when Duo stuck his face beside hers and whispered in her ear:

"I guess wishes come true after all."

"Ah great, just my luck. I give Misha another detention and Duo won't stop hitting on me. I know!" thought Rei while ignoring what was going on around her.

She started scribbling something on a piece of paper and passed it on to Duo. Duo, thinking it was a love letter addressed to him, opened it in a hurry but was disappointed to find a bad picture of the math teacher and on the bottom was written: Pass it on. He sadly passed the message on to his fellow classmates who kept laughing every time they saw the picture. The drawing soon found its way to the front of the class and was noticed by the teacher. She picked the piece of paper and looked at it. At that moment precise, you could tell her blood was boiling just by seeing the steam rise from her head.

"REI ANDERSON!!!! DETENTION!!!!!" screamed the teacher.

"Ah man!!!" said Rei to show as if she hadn't done it on purpose.

As the class ended, Rei rejoined Misha and Duo.

"What did you do to get a detention?" asked Misha who hadn't seen the picture.

"I drew a picture of the teacher and got caught." answered Rei.

"Did you think she wasn't going to find out it was from you? You signed your name on it." said Duo.

"I know and I did it on purpose, like that, I can keep Misha company during our detention." replied Rei.

"You did that for me??? Oh you're the best!!!" screamed Misha while giving her friend a hug.

"What are friends for!"

Misha and Rei showed up to detention and took their seats next to each other. A few minutes later, Rei was a little annoyed to see that Duo had gotten one as well.

"How did you get one?" asked Misha.

"I got caught while throwing a paper airplane in class."

"Ok, everybody, settle down," said a teacher as he took his seat at the front of the class. "The detention starts now. And I don't want any talking or message passing. Just occupy yourselves and before you know it, it will be done."

Rei, Misha and Duo started doing some of their work but no one knew about the conversation that was going on telepathically between Misha and Rei.

<< Hey, it's really fun that you're here. Detentions are way boring but like this, at least, we can talk... or kind of >> said Misha.

<< Yeah, and I don't really mind it either it's just that why does Duo have to be here? Ever since I got here, he's been acting all funny around me. >>

<< Maybe he likes you! >>

<<WHAT!?!?!? Really, you think so??? I mean, we just met. He can't like me already. He barely even knows me. >>

<< Yeah well, maybe he just likes your hair and hopes to go out on a date with you so that he can braid it. >>

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!" laughed Rei out loud.

"Miss Anderson, what are you laughing at?" asked the teacher.

"Huh???" said Rei as she looked around the classroom and seeing that everyone was looking at her when her eyes stopped at Duo's. "Nothing sir. Sorry."

"Another outburst like that and you'll have another detention, understood!!!"

"Yes sir." answered Rei as she went back to her writing.

Time passed and soon, detention was over. As they were leaving, Duo went up near Rei and pulled her aside leaving Misha walking alone in the hallway.

"What was that all about?" Asked Duo.

"Huh? Oh, you mean that. Oh, it was nothing. I was just thinking of something funny that happened earlier, yeah that's it." Answered Rei with a nervous smile.

"Not that, after you stopped laughing, you were looking at me strangely. Why?"

"No reason. I was just wondering..."

"HEY!!! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING OVER THERE!!!" Screamed Misha from the other end of the hall.

"COMING!!!" yelled Rei while dashing towards her friend leaving a questioned Duo behind.

"Good, so operation Red Flag is going as planned?"

"Yes your highness. We should be ready in a few days."

"Excellent but please, just call me Hannah. I can give a little privilege to my best general."

"Thank you! I am honored that you feel that way towards me Lady Hannah."

"The pleasure is all mine, now go Raziel Kui Kurai de Bonne! Go serve your country!"

"Yes Lady!"

As he was leaving, he turned around to address Hannah "And Lady Yurievick, you may call me Raziel Bonne."

"As you please my friend."

To be continued