Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Still thinking of a title ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2

"So what do you guys feel like doing now that we're out of detention?" asked Misha.

"I don't know. I was thinking of going home to unpack but I prefer hang out with living people then old smelly boxes." Replied Rei.

"Hey I know! Why don't we go down to the shop and get some ice cream? I'm famished." Added Duo.

"Hey, that's a great idea. Detention always makes me hungry. And just for the heck of it, it's on me!" said Misha as she started for the ice cream shop.

Duo and Rei smiled at the idea and walked behind their starving friend.

********

"I just LOVE ice cream!!!" yelled Misha as they continued walking down the street with cones in hand.

"It was really nice of you to pay for the food." Added Rei.

"No problem at all. By the way, where do you live?"

"Not far from here, you want to see my place?"

"Sure!!!" Yelled Duo and Misha almost at the same time.

"But I'm warning you in advance, it's quite a mess and it's going to need a lot of work before it actually seems like home."

"Who cares! You should see my room. Hey, you can't even see the floor and I'm serious." Replied Misha

"Maybe we could help out with the fixing up. I'm pretty sure the guys wouldn't mind." Said Duo.

"You really think they would help out?"

"Why not. It's not like anything really important is going on."

"Oh you guys are great!"

They continued walking for a little while until they finally reached Rei's apartment building. They started up the stairs and all the way to her room.

"Oh and by the way, watch out for the...."

KRASH!!!!!!!!!!!

"Step…Sorry!!! Should have warned you before... he he he" said Rei while scratching the back of her head.

"Wouldn't have been a bad idea, don't you think Misha" Added Duo

"I completely agree with you Duo."

They both stared up from the floor giving Heero's infamous Omae wo korosu look. Slowly, Misha got off from on top of Duo and continued up the stairs behind Rei with Duo on her heels taking careful steps.

"We're finally here." Said Rei as they arrived at her door. "You guys still have time to turn around, you know!" she added as she put her key in the lock.

"We wanna see so hurry up!!!" replied Misha.

"Ok, ok! Sheesh, you guys are in a hurry to see a mess."

Misha and Duo waited impatiently as Rei slowly began to turn the key. Time seemed to stop but it was just Rei not opening the door.

"What are you doing?" asked Duo.

"Oh nothing." Smiled Rei.

As she finally opened the door, a strange scent of old folks seeped into their nostrils. Misha and Duo hesitantly took a step forward to see what they would call, a nuclear disaster. Rotten floor boards, pealing wall paper, broken window and leaking faucet were just the beginning of the horror brewing in the apartment.

"So this is it. I wish I could have another place but it's the only place that I could afford until I can get a job but it isn't as bad as it looks."

Misha and Duo were extremely surprised to see the room, thinking that what Rei had said earlier was just an exaggeration but unfortunately for them, it wasn't.

"Man, this is place is worst then my room, even if u can see the floor." Said Misha in disbelief.

Duo, who had been silent finally decided to speak "What are you doing this week-end?"

"Huh??? Well, I was thinking of taking the wall paper off and painting. Why do you ask?"

"Because the guys are going to be coming over here to help with the painting." Answered Duo with a smile.

"It's very nice of you guys but you don't have to do that. I can handle it myself." Replied Rei.

"I insist. Just make sure that we have enough paint and we'll be happy to help out." Duo headed for the door but turned back just before "And maybe you could thank me by giving me a surprise." He added with a smile and a wink.

"Ummm, ok…"

Duo started down the stairs just as Rei added "And don't forget about the…"

CRASH!!!!!!!!!!

"Step… Should have reminded him before he left." Said Rei with a smile as she and Misha laughed.

"NO, I REFUSE TO HELP!!! THIS IS INJUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL NOT PAINT A WEAK WOMEN'S ROOM JUST SO THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SCORE WITH HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Calm down Wu-man, it won't kill you to help someone for once in your life. And who says I'm doing this to get on her good side. Maybe I'm just being a nice guy for all you know."

"Well, I think it's a good idea. Since we don't have a mission or anything else planned, I don't see why we couldn't help out." Replied Quatre.

"Great!!! How about you Heero? You comin'?"

"No"

"And why not?"

"Because"

"Because what?"

"Because I said so"

"Why do I have a feeling that this is going to last long" asked Quatre as the phone rang. "I'll get it."

"Come on. It's going to be fun. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!"

"No"

Just as Duo was about to say something else, Quatre came back.

"Hey Heero, it's for you. It's Relena."

"Ah great. Just what I need." Said Heero as he went to take the phone.

"Jerk! And what about you Trowa? You coming?"

"…"

"I'll take that for a yes."

Duo happily left the room to go nag on Heero when he ran into him.

"Mission accepted."

"ALLRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Duo

"What made you change your mind?" Asked Quatre.

"Relena wanted to do something with me this week-end so I told her that I was busy and when she asked me what I was doing, I replied that I was going to help paint and you how she is about working."

"Yeah, I guess your right"

"So everyone's in except for Wu-man! Man, this is going to be great"

***

The week-end finally came and Misha was already at Rei's place waiting for the others to arrive while watching Pokémon. The 2 girls we're laughing their heads off when they heard something crashing outside the door.

"I think they're here." Said Rei as she got up from the couch and headed for the door. As she looked down the stairs, she saw a boy with a long braid helping 3 other boys back to their feet.

"I really have to get that fixed." Said Rei with a smile as the 4 boys turned to face her.

"Hey Rei! Once we manage to get upstairs, we'll start painting." Said Duo with a smug.

"Ok, I'll get the things ready." Replied Rei as she went back inside.

When the pokérap finished, Misha turned around to see 3 guys looking at her with eyes as big as saucers but since that was normal for Misha, they turned around to get a good look of the apartment. Only one of the boys stood there staring at the television set with a…tear streaming down his face???

"I… missed it… what time is it?" complained Trowa while looking at his watch. "8:02am."

"I didn't know you liked Pokémon! Who's your favorite?" asked Misha with interest.

"Mr. Mime."

"WHAT??? That stupid pokémon! How can you like him?!?!?!" yelled Misha.

"And I supposed you love Butterfree." Added Trowa with a look of disgust on his face.

"Why you…" said Misha with a look of hatered so great that it made Heero's infamous Omae wo Korosu glare look like a little puppy dog.

"Anyways, Rei, this is…" started Duo

"Quatre Raberba Winner. The pleasure is all mine." Finished Quatre while shaking her hand.

"It's nice to meet you. Oh and the girl defending her butterfree over there is my good friend Misha. Don't pay any attention to the fight. She gets very affected when something bad is said about her favorite pokémon." Added Rei.

"Hey Quatre!" yelled Misha between 2 evil glares at Trowa.

"Ok… change of subject. What's that bundle near the door?" asked Rei.

"That's lunch!" replied Duo with a huge grin on his face while Quatre had a sweat drop on the back of his head and a look on his face saying: He'll never change now will he?

***

Wufei wakes up at 8:05am and gets ready to do his morning exercises. While looking for his sword to practice, he finds a message written by someone who can't seem to write clearly (surely Duo) on the kitchen table.

Hey Wu-Wu!

Since you didn't want to help out with the painting, we were hoping that you could bring us some lunch at Rei's place at around 11:30. I left Rei's number in case you have any questions or something else.

Love ya!

Duo

"Does he really think that I'm going to bring them something to eat? He's out of his mind!"

As he starts crumpling the letter up, he finds another short message that he missed.

Oh and by the way, don't think that you can get out of this cause I took a little precaution:

I HAVE YOUR SWORD!!! J

If you want it back, then don't forget lunch.

"I'm going to KILL him!!!" yelled Wufei while picking up the phone.

At that moment…

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Quatre as he fell over the old boxes knocking over the little table with the phone on it.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to break your phone. I'll get a new one, I promise."

"It's ok, and I don't really mind, its Misha's phone." Replied Rei with a smile.

***

"The number you dialed is out of service. Please hang up and dial again."

"That idiot. Can't even write down the right number on a piece of paper. Now what do I do? When I find him, I'm going to take my sword and stab him right through. No, no, something more painful. I'm going to cut of his braid, strangle him with it, and then I'm going to cut his head off and hang it in my room as a trophy. JUSTICE MUST BE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Wufei while taking out the phone book to look for her name.

***

"Ok everyone, put your rollers and the paint brushes in the bucket. Duo, move the paint and ladder away from the door, someone could make everything fall." Ordered Rei.

She was the leader and everyone obeyed.

"DAMN!!! The faucet is still broken!!! Hey Trowa, you know how to fix it?" asked Rei.

"…"

"Good! Now go!"

"Misha, empty the bucket and go upstairs to the neighbors to get some hot water! Go and hurry up!"

"Jeez, she's exploiting us!" said Misha as she took the bucket. "You could say PLEASE!!! We're not your slaves you know!"

<<Yeah but if I don't say anything, nothing will happen!>> thought Rei as she turned to go in the kitchen "DUO!!! YOUR LADDER!!!"

***

"I'm going to have my sword back, I'm gonna…"

BOOM!!!!

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Wufei as he fell down the stairs.

"What was that sound?" asked Rei "I hope it wasn't Misha and the hot water."

"Lunch's here" yelled Duo while waiting for the door to open. "Oops…. Forgot something…"

SPLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then, the drippy orange monster yelled: "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU MAXWELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!" very loudly. But the braided boy had already run away and was now hiding outside in the bushes via the window.

"Ummm, Wufei, this is Rei. Rei, Wufei." Said Quatre while handing him a cloth so that he can wipe himself off with.

Rei took Wufei's hand and dragged him to the bathroom since he wasn't capable of seeing with the paint dripping all over his face. "Hi! Thanks for lunch! Try not to touch anything. I'm bringing you to the bathroom and I'm gonna get you something else to wear from the ex-boyfriend pile while we wash your colorful cloth."

"I WANT MAXWELL!!!" yelled Wufei while being pushed in the wash room against his own will.

"Yes, we all want to kill him so wait in line." Replied Rei while closing the door.

***

"Weak women…Maxwell…grrr…COWARD!!!!!!!!!!!" said Wufei while taking his cloth off and then he started cleaning his face while standing in his birthday suit. "My clothe, my beautiful traditional Chinese clothing are ruined! I hate orange! I want my sword back!!!" growled Wufei while he was still cleaning his skin.

At that same moment…

"I'm back!" yelled Misha as she came back in the apartment. One after the other, the g-boys put their rollers and brushes in the bucket and doing it in such a way that created a splash of water in her face each time.

"Lunch time!" said Quatre as he added his roller in the bucket.

"Ok, I'm coming." Misha headed towards the bathroom where she was going to empty her bucket of now hot and dirty water. With a bit of difficulty, she managed to open the door. What she saw in front in front of her eyes was something that she thought didn't exist. She didn't know they came so small. She quickly looked down to study her shoes which were suddenly very interesting. Right beside her feet were orange anomalies that seemed to intrigue her until she heard a loud growl full of anger and hate. She was roughly pushed out if the bathroom by a very naked Wufei. As she was falling backwards, she threw the bucket in the air and as she hit the ground, so did it but empty as all of its contents which were now all over her.

From around the wall could be seen three heads who were trying to hold back their giggles. Heero, Quatre and Trowa slowly came out in the open when Quatre finally said "I guess we should have warned you."

"You think…YOU THINK!?!?" yelled Misha. So frustrated, she picked up a brush that happened to be beside her and threw it at the boys. They all moved to avoid it but Duo, who finally finished eating, decided at that moment to show his face. That untimely entrance resulted in a paintbrush in the face.

"…Ouch…" It took about 20 seconds for Duo to understand what just happened.

"That *beep*! They could have said something! *beep, beep, beep*" murmured and extremely frustrated Misha as she got up and left the apartment. Just as she was leaving, she crossed Rei who was looking at her strangely and asked "So where did you put the hot water?"

"GRRRR!!!" was all she said before slamming the door shut.

"Was it something I said?" added Rei who was heading towards the bathroom where she was to give Wufei the cloth.

***

Misha headed back upstairs to the neighbors hoping that she could wash up but then hesitated. Unknown to the others, she had a major crush on him and didn't think that it was going to be a good idea to go see him with the way she presently was. She was now right in front of his door and thought more about the situation. She could either go face him or go back downstairs with the orange, naked Chinese boy and the five idiots. Thinking a little longer, the answer became quite obvious. She knocked at the door and waited for the neighbor to open.

"Who is it?"

"It's me again. I had a little accident and I was wondering if I could clean up." Answered Misha in return.

"Hold on a minute!"

She could easily hear the commotion going on in the room. A few minutes after it started, it finished and he finally opened the door.

"What can I do…ummm, just what happened exactly?" asked the neighbor while looking at her from head to toe.

"Let's just say that I hit an orange freak, a braided baka, a butterfree hater, a killing maniac, a blond wuss and your stupid neighbor."

"Oh…I see…come on in…but take your shoes off first."

"Thanks"

To be continued