Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Strays ❯ Chapter 8

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Thank you to everybody who reviewed this story.
_________________________________________________________________ _________________________
Strays
Part 8
“You know I've never realized how different the sky looks when you are at a different location on earth.”
Milliardo was lying on his back on the beach, his hands crossed behind his head, gazing up into the sparkling night sky. Treize was lying right next to him. A few yards away the fire they had built to cook their dinner over, was slowly burning itself out. But it wasn't that they needed the fire anymore anyway. The night was mild and clear.
“Yeah,” the other man agreed. “The stars still are all there but the arrangement has changed somewhat. Over there, just above the high palm tree that's Sirius, the brightest star in the Canis Majoris constellation.”
“You really do know your stars, don't you?”
Treize laughed quietly. “Among other things.”
There was a moment of silence before the tawny-haired man turned onto his site and propped himself up on one elbow. “Milliardo?!” He reached out to run his fingers through the blond's hair.
“Hm.” Milliardo turned his head to look up at him.
“What's going to happen when we get back home on Monday?” Treize asked quietly. “Are you going to ignore my phone calls again?”
The young man hesitated, then let out a heavy sigh. “I'm afraid I couldn't do that even if I wanted to. I knew from the start that if we would meet again I wouldn't be able to let go again.”
“Does that scare you?”
“Somewhat,” he admitted. “I had never planned to fall in love like this.”
“Neither did I. I think nobody ever does.” Treize pushed away a few loose strands of silvery-blond hair before he leaned in to kiss the younger man gently. “I assure you, Milliardo, you can trust me. Give me some time and I'll proof to you that my intentions are sincere.”
“Well, guess I don't have much of a choice right now, do I?”
“Are you angry at them for setting us up like this?”
Milliardo shook his head, a soft smirk curving his lips. “Not really. I always wanted to spend some time on a tropical island. This wasn't exactly how I had imagined it, but…” he cupped the back of Treize's head and pulled him down until their faces were only a few inches apart. “…I think I can live with it.”
#####
Clink….clink…
Milliardo looked up from his book to glare across the table. The young man, dressed only in his favorite pair of washed-out jeans, was sitting outside by the pool. Treize had joined him a good fifteen minutes ago. While blond was trying to study, the other man seemed to be hell-bend on annoying him. At the moment he was amusing himself by flicking pennies into an empty juice glass.
“Would you mind stopping that?”
“Oh, sure. Sorry. Say how much longer are you planning on sitting here with your nose stuck in those books?”
“Until I'm finished studying,” Milliardo shot the older man another glare. “And your nagging and disrupting me is not helping a bit.”
“I'm not nagging. I'm just bored. I can't believe your sister actually packed your text books. I thought this was supposed to be a weekend for the two of us to get to know one another better.”
“She knows how important it is for me to pass those finals, and I really wish you would see that too. So will you stop acting like a spoiled child and leave me alone?”
“Fine!” Treize rose from his chair and turned. “If that's what you want.”
Milliardo couldn't see the other man's face, but he could have sworn that Treize was pouting. Like a spoiled child, indeed!
He should have known better than to assume that the older man was going to give up this easily. Less than five minutes later he heard footsteps behind him. Then Treize walked into his line of view with a large towel over his shoulder and a glass of iced tea and a bottle of suntan lotion in his hands.
The blond snorted. “Now what; have you been hired as the new pool boy?”
“If that's what turns you on.” Treize grinned at him seductively. “I can be anything you want me to be.”
Milliardo blushed and quickly buried his face in his textbook. “Idiot!”
The older man chuckled. “Well isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? In fact I wonder who is more foolish, you or I?”
“Huh?”
“You have been sitting half-naked in the sun for more than half an hour. Not that I'm complaining about the half-naked part. I hope this book of yours has a chapter on treatments for dehydration and acute sunburn, because you might need it soon.”
Milliardo's blush deepened as he realized that Treize was right. The tawny-haired man set the iced tea down on the table in front of him. “There you go.”
“Thanks.”
As Milliardo sipped at his tea Treize spread the towel out on the ground. “Lie down!” he ordered. “Onto your stomach.”
“Excuse me?!”
The older man rolled his eyes. “Don't worry; I only want to put suntan lotion onto your back. Take your book with you if you must.”
And so Milliardo did as he was told. He stretched out on the soft cotton towel with his text book in front of him and the glass with the iced tea just within reach. “I think I could get used to this.”
So could I. Treize laughed as he knelt down next to the young man. He opened the bottle and poured a generous amount onto his hands.
Milliardo drew a sharp breath as the older man started to massage the milky-white lotion into his skin, beginning at the shoulders.
“Cold?”
“Just a little.”
“Sorry,” Treize apologized.
Milliardo's skin felt hot and smooth under the palms of his hands. As he pressed against those firm muscles and traced the length of his spinal cord with his fingertips he could feel the younger man shiver.
Milliardo bit his lips to suppress a moan as Treize's fingers moved deeper. He could still recall the feeling of those strong but gentle hands touching him on other places; making him squirm and beg for more. The young man gasped as the fingertips slipped beneath the waistband of his jeans. He knew he had to end this now.
“Stop it, Treize! How am I supposed to concentrate if you…” he rolled over to face the older man, propping himself up on one elbow, and realized instantly that he had made a mistake.
Treize's face so close to his own, the faint scent of the other man's cologne and the fire in those beautiful blue eyes were his undoing. His self-control went to hell and he leaned in to cover those luscious lips with his own.
Milliardo whimpered softly, his hand came up burying itself in ginger blond hair. His lips parted to allow Treize's tongue to enter.
Exploring the hot cavern of younger man's mouth, Treize moaned at the sweet taste. Their tongues sparred, twisting and bending around each other hungrily, as they tried to draw out their passionate kiss as long as they could.
“What was it you were saying?” he asked innocently when their lips finally parted.
Milliardo gave a low sound, somewhere between a growl and a purr as he wrapped his arms around the other man. “You planned this all along, didn't you?”
Treize blinked at him in feigned surprise. “I have no idea what you are talking about. If I recall correctly it was you who kissed me.”
Milliardo snorted as he draped one of his legs around Treize's. He rolled over, burying the older man beneath him. “Treize Khushrenada, you are the worst kind of manipulator,” he accused playfully as he straddled his lover. “I think you deserve to be punished for distracting me when I was trying to study.”
Treize smirked at him. “Is that a threat or a promise?”
#####
Treize smiled softly as Milliardo slowly started to stir in his soft leather seat. He had been watching the young man for the past 2 hours, ever since he had fallen asleep shortly after takeoff.
“Finally awake, sleepy head?!” he teased.
The blond opened first one eye then the other one as well. Treize was sitting in the seat across from him, in the back of his private Lear jet.
“Whose fault is it that I'm tired? You kept me up all night.”
The older man laughed, deep and bubbling. “I don't remember hearing any complains from you then.”
“Who says that I`m complaining now?” Milliardo yawned and stretched leisurely. “I'm simply pointing out the fact. How much longer till we are landing?”
“About 20 minutes.”
The blond grew quiet as he gazed out of the plane's window.
“What's wrong, Milliardo?”
The young man shook his head and put on a smile. “It's nothing. I was just thinking that weekends always are way too short. Before you know it they are already over.”
“I supposed you are right about that,” Treize agreed. He reached out to cover Milliardo's hand with his own. “But it doesn't end here, Milliardo. This is only the beginning.”
_________________________________________________________________ ________________________
T.B.C.
 
Author's Note: I realize this chapter was somewhat short, but I actually never planned on writing this. But after I had finished chapter 7, I realized that something was still missing. I couldn't just go from there to the epilogue. So I sat down and added this chapter to tie things up so to speak. Hope you like.
 
Feedback is greatly appreciated, constructive criticism is welcome :-)