Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Summer Blow Out ❯ Summer Blow Out ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

Title: Summer Blow Out
Author: Beck
Pairings: 2xH
Warnings: None, just cuteness.
Drabble Request: Duo/Hilde. Summer. A pool.

Enjoy!




Leaning back against the side of the pool, Hilde was thoroughly enjoying her freshly re-filled drink that Duo had handed her a minute ago. She sighed lazily and looked over at the man across from her, sitting in a similar position, his legs stretched out by hers.

“Ah, yea... this feels great babe.” She heard him moan, his eyes closed, as he soaked up the summer sun's rays.

“I couldn't agree more Duo, except,” the petite brunette placed her drink on the ground by the pool so that she could lean forward, “this feels even better.” Hilde then flicked her hands in the water, splashing it towards Duo's direction, startling him in the process as the cool water hit his overly heated skin.

“HEY!” He protested, rather loudly as he bolted upright, using his feet to kick water back at her, turning their play into an all out water battle.

With all of their laughing and goofing around, neither one of them realized what was going on until they heard a loud POP and felt around their bodies the small rush of water that was now pushing the young couple out onto the grass. Duo looked down to Hilde in his arms, his usual smirk in place. She looked up at him, her lips pursed and her eyes tearing. However, the drenched couple were unable to keep their amusement in any longer and they both suddenly burst out into laughter, laughing even harder at the predicament they were in.

“If we keep this up, we might as well invest in building our own pool. I lost track of how many of these inflatable pools we've destroyed.” Duo chuckled in agreement as he rolled off of Hilde's body and helped her sit up.

A shrug of his shoulders, the long-haired male jumped to his feet. “Eh, we'll cross that bridge when we get there. Though for now, there's ten minutes until the store closes and I am not going to suffer in this heat without a pool.”


END