Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Table No. 2 ❯ Table No. 2 ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I make no claim to any of the Gundam Wing characters. This story is written for my--and hopefully others'-- enjoyment and not for monetary profit. Thanks to Allison for the quick beta.
Table No. 2
by Michalyn
For 30-kisses themes #29 The Sound of Waves, #15, Perfect Blue and #27 Overflow
Notes: Well here's another fic featuring married Treize and Wufei with a bit of a racier twist. I was craving 13x5 lemon and I'm afraid this was my wholly unoriginal excuse for citrus. Still, I hope you enjoy!
 

Removing his sunglasses, Wufei stared into the bright July sky. The resort was idyllic. Too bad he would be holed up in conference rooms for most of his visit and would see little of its perfect blue waters and white sand beaches while he was here. He was a strong swimmer, but with a hectic schedule it was hard to find time for the simple pleasures. Those simple pleasures were even harder to resist when the conference was on the exciting topic of the effect of emerging technologies on the academe. But, Wufei mused, he was the new guy in the Philosophy Department, and new guys always got the work no one else wanted to do. Wufei sighed and dragged his pull-along suitcase to the hotel's front desk, where he nodded to the attendant.
"Hello there."
The young woman behind the front desk smiled. "Checking in, sir?"
"Yes. Last name Chang ... Khushrenada." Wufei's face warmed at the stumble, and he found himself involuntarily twisting the gold band around his finger. The ring may have already been on long enough to leave its pale imprint on Wufei's finger, but the hyphenation of names that said so much still took a little getting used to. Thoughts of rings and names led to thoughts of the man who had caused all of it, and Wufei could not help regretting how long the conference would keep him away from Treize. True, it was only a week, and between the workshops and presentations Wufei was sure it would pass quickly enough. However, their marriage had coincided with the attainment of his tenure, and this was the first time since the wedding that he would be traveling alone. Sleeping in an unfamiliar bed would be hard. Harder still without the comfort of Treize's arms around him...
"Sir?" The attendant's voice was expectant.
"Ah!" Wufei quickly shook himself back to the present. "My apologies. The reservation should be under Chang-Khushrenada."
"Let's see here ... Ah, perfect. If you would please sign here, sir? Your room number is 241."
"Thanks." Wufei took the keycard and moved to gather up his things.
"Chang? Chang Wufei, is that you?"
Wufei turned, wincing at the unmistakable bellow. It seemed that contrary to his assumption, it was possible for things to get worse. "Harold Whitaker. What brings you to this corner of the world?"
And why the devil couldn't the gods have kept you in some other? Wufei added mentally. He and Whitaker had graduated in the same undergraduate class, and though the years had put much between them, Wufei could see very little had changed about the tall blond. Wufei spotted the same arrogance in his swagger, the same cocky smirk on Whitaker's lips that Wufei had associated with him as an undergraduate. Harold was always good looking and had become even more so over the years as the breadth and depth of his shoulders deepened and his jaw became more defined. Wufei could only hope the inane attraction the other man had felt for him had dissolved in time's currents.
He would not be so lucky.
"Ah, I'm here on vacation--alone," Whitaker informed Wufei, with all his usual subtlety. "I have my own clothing business now, did you know? Been in the corporate world for quite a few years now."
"No ... no ... I had not heard," Wufei murmured, discreetly checking his watch. He stifled a sigh. Why on earth must he be subjected to this when all he wanted was a nice, long shower, a glass of wine to ease his tired muscles and a comfortable bed to collapse onto while he called Treize?
"And you? Looks like you're checking in."
Wufei nodded, explaining about his job and the conference.
"Ah, that means we'll be bumping into each other throughout the week." Harold's grin broadened. "It's really good to see you, Wufei ... really good. You haven't changed a bit in all these years," he murmured, holding Wufei's eye. "What do you say to a drink just between old friends?"
"I appreciate the offer, Harold, but unfortunately I have some papers to review, in addition to being quite tired from the flight. If I mean to get any work done this evening, it is probably best that I turn in a little earlier than usual."
"Still prim and proper," Harold laughed. "Still hot as hell. I always wanted to get under that prissy little exterior of yours and see what was underneath."
"Yes, well..." Wufei buffed his glasses, "I believe that's my cue to take my leave."
"Come on, Wufei, it's not like I'm asking you to party the night away. What harm can one or two drinks do?"
Wufei sighed. If there was one thing about Whitaker, he was persistent to the point of tenacity. While they were speaking, he had effectively moved to block Wufei's view of the exit and was now standing between Wufei's luggage and the elevator. Escaping him now would involve more effort than Wufei had the energy for at the moment. Besides, if he didn't give in now, Whitaker would no doubt hound him for the entire week. This way, Wufei could appease Whitaker's need to reminisce and have no qualms about refusing him for the duration of his stay.
"All right, but only one drink," Wufei warned. "Could you give me a moment to get myself settled in my room? I'll meet you in the lobby in about an hour."
"Sure thing." Harold smiled and Wufei inwardly groaned as the other man began walking with him towards the elevator. "I was thinking of grabbing a shower myself. What floor are you on?"
Wufei hesitated, unable to think of anything more disastrous than Harold knowing his precise whereabouts. Given that the man seemed hell-bent on accompanying him, however, he could see no way around revealing something of his room's location. Leaning against the metal bar on the elevator's far wall, Wufei closed his eyes. "I'm on two."
"Oh yeah?" Harold's voice vibrated with pleasure. "So am I."
Damn it, damn it, damn it. Wufei scowled as the doors dinged open and they were deposited on the second floor. "All right then, Harold, I'm heading off in this direction. I'll see you downstairs in a bit." Wufei heard Harold's muffled footsteps on the carpet as the other man trailed behind him.
"I'm actually this way, too..."
Wufei picked up his pace, eager to escape to the solitude of his own room. He slid the card through the slot, and it was with some shock that Wufei looked up to find Harold mirroring his action--on the door right next to his. He could only stare dumbly as the blond grinned.
"Well, what do you know? This must be fate! Looks like we'll be neighbors, Wufei."

o-o-o
 
The bar was more crowded than expected for a mid-Saturday afternoon. Much to Wufei's disappointment, instead of being able to perch on the barstools near the door, they were led to a table near the terrace. The view from where they sat was breathtaking. Just outside the railing, a bower of purple bougainvillea was spreading its papery blossoms. The scent of salt was sharp in the air; they were so close to the sea that they could hear the sound of waves crashing against the shore. Under any other circumstances, Wufei would have relished having one of the best seats in the house. As it was, he feared the romantic backdrop would only serve to encourage ideas in Harold that Wufei did not wish him to entertain. It was impossible, though, to be completely impervious to the view, and Wufei made a note to recommend the resort to Treize. Perhaps they could take a short vacation when things settled down somewhat.
Wufei sipped his margarita, listening while Harold rambled on about his various exploits. The blond was obviously not prepared to let Wufei get a word in edgewise, and Wufei was equally as uninterested in engaging him beyond the usual polite requisites. All in all it was quite pleasant. The breeze was cool against his skin and for all of Harold's monopoly of the conversation, the other man was relaxed and had not done anything untoward. Wufei cast a wary eye at Harold's second glass of whiskey. Hopefully he would have no cause for concern.
"So, what about you? What's been going on in your life?"
Wufei shook his head. "Nothing exciting to report. Like I mentioned, I'm with the Philosophy Department at Milbourne U. now. I'm still settling in there, so it's hard to have any concrete impressions of the job yet, but I think I will enjoy it."
"Hmm," Harold purred, "still buried in your books, I see."
Wufei smiled. "Yes."
"Beautiful..." Harold's hand moved to cover Wufei's. His gray eyes were intense as he leaned forward. "You're beautiful when you smile, Wufei."
Wufei quickly drew back. This was exactly what he had wanted to avoid. Leaving his drink unfinished, he rose from the table. "I'm sorry Harold, but I think it's best that I take my exit here if we want to part on good terms."
Harold's hand shot out to snare Wufei's wrist. "What is it? Is there someone else?"
Wufei shook him off with deceptive ease. "Yes ... yes, you could say just that."
Harold's face twisted. "Who is he? Whatever he's offering, I can more than match it. If you're still this skittish after all these years, clearly you haven't had a real man in your bed. You've been running from me since our college days. Well, I won't let you go this time. One night, Wufei, that's all I ask for." The larger man stood. Caught in the act of leaving, Wufei found himself wedged between the chair and the wall, so that it was impossible to move away when Harold leaned in to whisper to him. "Don't worry, I know you're the shy type, but I promise to take good care of you, Baby. I'll fuck you so sweetly, you'll never want to return to him."
Wufei grimaced, not sure what to be more disgusted by--Harold's crude proposition or the fact that he was totally oblivious to his own repulsiveness.
"Forgive me, Harold, but as ... honorable ... as your intentions are, I believe I will pass. Now, if you'll excuse me..." Wufei deftly reversed their positions. Dropping a few dollars on the table for his drink, he proceeded to make his way to the elevator.
"Damn it, Wufei--" Harold began moving forward to intercept Wufei again.
"Drink from the gentleman at table two, sir."
"What?"
The waiter nodded at Harold. "He was quite insistent that I give this to the blond gentleman seated near the terrace."
"My god, the ineptitude of you people! Can't you see this is a mistake? There's no one sitting over there!" Harold's curse was followed by the waiter's confused tones.
"Ah, that is ... but he was sitting right there only a moment ago..."
Wufei did not bother to stay for the rest of the squabble. The diversion was just what he needed to make his escape, and he was not about to look a gift horse in the mouth. It would be quite unfortunate if the faculty at his University were to find out that their new professor was involved in a brawl--and there would have been violence if Harold had persisted in the same repellant vein.
Once in his room, Wufei undressed and finally treated himself to the hot shower he had been craving. Afterward, he tried calling Treize, intending to let his husband know he had arrived safely, but he got Treize's voice mail instead. After leaving a short message that asked Treize to call him back on his cell-phone, Wufei stretched out on the bed for a nap. It seemed that less than an hour had passed, however, when he was roused by the sound of someone knocking on his door. Exhausted and irritated, Wufei tightened his robe about him, prepared to let Harold know just what he thought of his boorish insistence. He flung the door open, scathing words ready on his lips.
"I have tried to be patient, but it appears that I will have no choice but to be blunt. If you..." Wufei's tirade caught in his throat. "Treize?"
Treize, looking dapper in slacks and a button-down shirt, raised a bottle of champagne. He stepped through the door, his voice becoming husky as he took in Wufei's rumpled appearance. "Room service."
o-o-o
 
Wufei watched as Treize set the champagne in a bucket of ice on the table. "What on earth are you doing here?"
Treize shrugged, pulling Wufei into his arms. "You were only gone for a few hours before I realized how lonely the house was without you, so I thought I would come to visit. And not a moment too soon, it appears." Treize raised an eyebrow. "Who is your new friend?"
Wufei groaned, letting his head fall against Treize's chest. "You saw that?"
"Indeed I did," Treize murmured, stroking Wufei's back. "You should be thanking me for being such a faithful husband and protecting you so valiantly, you know."
Wufei frowned. "You mean you...?"
"Gentleman at table number two, at your service. I know you can take care of yourself, but a little intervention seemed timely just then." Treize lifted Wufei onto the bed. "And that ogre was who, again?"
"Harold Whitaker. We went to the same university. Even though he was a business major, we ended up in a lot of the same classes together. It was one of those situations where circumstances dictated that we hang out with each other, but we never became friends in any true sense. At least, I never perceived us as such. I ran into him while I was checking in earlier. He had a thing for me back in the old days, and I was hoping to avoid him altogether, but he was so insistent that I agreed. Plus," Wufei continued, "it turns out he's in the room next door, so there really was no chance of slipping off unnoticed. For a while there, though, he was actually pleasant until I realized his feelings for me were not buried as deeply in the past as I'd hoped."
"Clearly." Treize tugged at the belt of Wufei's robe. "What the devil did he want?"
Wufei's lips twisted. "What do you think? He was just expounding the virtues of his technique when you interrupted. Apparently he was not convinced you were up to the task of being my mate."
"Humph." Treize nuzzled Wufei's neck, even as he parted the soft robe to bare Wufei to his gaze. His eyes darkened and he made a pleased sound. "He is rather attractive, though."
Wufei sighed, hearing the unspoken question in Treize's voice. It still startled him sometimes, these flashes of insecurity in the normally proud man. How could Treize even doubt he was the one Wufei needed? Cupping Treize's face, Wufei pulled him down to his level. "Yes, he is attractive, but he is not you."
Treize turned his head to place a kiss at the center of Wufei's palm. "Hmm, is that so? What part of me?"
Wufei colored. "I was thinking of the whole man, not the sum of his parts."
Treize made a breathy sound against Wufei's neck. "Ah, I'm disappointed. I should have thought at least certain parts would have made a better impression than that on you." His thumb circled Wufei's left nipple. "Perhaps dear old Harold is onto something."
"Idiot," Wufei gasped. "Don't be deliberately obtuse."
Treize captured Wufei's mouth, suckling gently on Wufei's bottom lip before letting him go. "Would you like to know which parts of you I like best?" he husked, hot breath fanning against Wufei's lips.
"Why do I get the feeling you're going to tell me anyway?" Wufei panted.
Treize laughed--a rich, mellow sound--as his fingers tangled in Wufei's hair. "Half right, my darling. I mean to show you as well."
Treize trailed slow kisses from Wufei's throat to his chest. Hovering above Wufei's left nipple, his tongue stole out to circle the tightened peak. Treize held himself poised above Wufei's chest, blowing on the wet flesh until Wufei made a protesting sound and moved restlessly against him, demanding that Treize take him deeper into his mouth. When Treize obliged him, Wufei groaned. The more he made love with Treize, the more helpless he was to master his desire. Treize had barely touched him, and already the edges of his control were unraveling. Yet, if he was going to be undone, Wufei mused, pushing at Treize's shoulders, the very least he could do was even the playing field.
"You're a terrible tease, you know that?" he murmured against Treize's lips. He found Treize's shirt buttons and one by one undid them, even as he lavished kisses on Treize's face and throat. A ghost of aftershave lingered on the underside of Treize's jaw, and Wufei buried his face in that warm hollow and sighed. He knew Treize's body by scent, from the soapy fragrance that clung to Treize's chest, to the wilder sweetness nestled in the hollows of his armpits, to the musky aroma between his thighs. Each was branded into his memory, and Wufei had come to associate them with Treize's tender embraces and the simple security of married life. It embarrassed him to the think he could be so sentimental, but Wufei found he was helpless to stop it just the same.
Lifting his head long enough to slip the shirt off of Treize's shoulders, Wufei kissed Treize's chest and abdomen. When he lingered at Treize's navel, it pleased him to hear the older man's sharp intake of breath and to feel the quivering of the muscles beneath his lips. Treize so often brought him to ecstasy, but more than that, Wufei treasured when they were like this, with Treize stroking his hair and whispering words meant only for Wufei's ears. Most of all, he coveted the hot, secret movements of Treize's body--the unmistakable evidence of Treize's desire--that told Wufei he was not alone in his need.
Wufei fondled Treize through his pants. When he finally slipped Treize's slacks off, he found the flushed tip of his arousal already peeking above the waistband of his briefs. The sight alone nearly unmanned him and Wufei moaned, trembling.
"Do you like what you see, my love?"
"I like this part of you very much," Wufei whispered, leaning forward to taste that delicate flesh. Treize groaned, his hips rocking a slow rhythm and his fingers tightening in Wufei's hair.
"Wufei ... Wufei ... allow me to return the favor."
Wufei shook his head, not yet ready to relinquish his treat. He chose that particular moment to engulf Treize's erection, and any protest the older man might have made ended in an abortive shout. Eventually though, Treize was able to rally his wits long enough to coax them into a position more to his liking. The new arrangement put Wufei's face directly in line with Treize's hips. On the one hand, Wufei was free to enjoy the delights before him without hindrance; on the other, the position put him in the same predicament as his husband. Treize now had complete access to his most violently sensitive parts. Wufei frowned, suddenly having second thoughts about the situation's merits.
"Treize?" he ventured shakily. "Perhaps ... not ... not this. You know how it ended last time."
"Yes, yes, I remember it quite gloriously," Treize rumbled, pleasure clear in his voice, and Wufei flushed more hotly. They had done this before, but to Wufei's mortification, he had found it impossible to keep his end of the bargain when Treize was lavishing him with caresses. He had ended up sprawled and sated against Treize while his husband had remained unsatisfied ... at least temporarily so. As pleasurable as that had been, Wufei preferred to avoid a repeat incident. He glanced over his shoulder just in time to see Treize eying the curve of his spine with a look that was nothing short of ravenous. Wufei swallowed.
"All right ... but just enough so I can keep up, okay?" he tried to reason with Treize.
"Hmm." Treize's response was accompanied by the feel of his lips sliding up Wufei's leg. He mouthed Wufei's erection but his caresses remained deft and light so that Wufei, intent on his own seduction, never felt overwhelmed by the pleasure. His confidence made him bolder and he suckled Treize's balls and moved up his shaft, tongue swirling round the sensitive head of Treize's erection. The effect on his husband was immediately audible. Encouraged by Treize's sounds of pleasure, wanting the experience to be as intense as possible for him, Wufei increased his attentions, wringing another moan from Treize. Feeling devilish, he probed the delicate opening there, and the wildness of Treize's response was so intoxicating that Wufei was just lowering his lips again when he felt the hazy, but continuous, pleasure Treize had been lavishing upon Wufei's own erection abruptly intensify. The teasing mouth against his shaft was replaced by a strong, stroking hand and Wufei had little warning before Treize parted his cheeks and his tongue flicked over Wufei's entrance.
Wufei choked back a cry, his entire body jerking as pleasure curled along his spine. He slumped forward, fingers clenching in the sheets. "Tr...Treize ... you promised!"
Treize released him with a soft, wet sound that made Wufei all too aware of how his lips had been employed. "I'm sorry, my love, but there is nothing more pleasurable to me than seeing you like this, and when you're clearly having your own fun ... well..." Treize's mouth moved to suckle high up on Wufei's inner thigh. "You can hardly expect me not to have mine. Move your knees a little further apart, darling."
"I really ... don't ... think..." Wufei groaned as Treize found him again, this time probing deeply.
"Does it feel good?"
"Yes ... but I can't ... this way..." Wufei shook his head, giving up any attempts at speech.
"You've done quite enough, I think," Treize rumbled. "Just let me enjoy myself now." His tongue probed delicately at Wufei, and Wufei shuddered. By the time Treize was done, Wufei could only cling to his husband as he was lifted and turned, and Treize's fingers slipped into him, preparing him for what was to come. Yet even with this, Treize would not be rushed; his fingers dipped in and withdrew, prolonging each movement into a caress. Wufei could not help the rocking of his hips, nor the way his nails bit into Treize's shoulders. But then he had learned to hide nothing from Treize, from his pain to the endless overflow of emotion that sprung within him when their bodies were joined like this. Wufei pulled Treize to him and kissed him fiercely.
"Ready?" Treize panted as his hips slowly pressed forward.
"Always," Wufei murmured, rising up to meet him.

o-o-o

Someone was knocking on the door. Treize squinted against the morning sunlight and eased Wufei out of his arms, careful not to wake him. There were still a few hours before the younger man had to begin getting ready for the conference and considering the night they had spent, Treize saw no need to wake Wufei any earlier than was strictly necessary. Tugging on his pants, he padded groggily to the door and opened it to find Whitaker on the other side, gripping a bunch of roses and wearing a smile that faltered when he saw Treize.
"Good morn... Oh," Whitaker's lips twisted, "you must be lover-boy."
"Can I help you?" Treize asked, not bothering to conceal his displeasure. He extended his hand to the other man. "Treize Chang-Khushrenada. I don't believe I've had the pleasure."
Harold's eyes widened. "Chang-Khush..."
"Treize?" Wufei called sleepily from the bed. "What are you doing? Come back to bed."
Whitaker froze. Perhaps it was the timeliness of Wufei's interruption, or perhaps it was the particular huskiness of his voice that spoke of more than just grogginess which finally drove it home to the blond, but in that moment he finally seemed to see Treize. His gaze tracked from Treize's tousled hair to his bare feet, to his hastily-fastened trousers and back up again. Whitaker was staring at Treize's right shoulder with such intensity that, puzzled, Treize raised his fingers to the point in question, only to wince as he discovered the throbbing ring of teeth marks there. He had not noticed the bruise, but now a number of little aches and pains made themselves known as Treize became aware of other bites and scratches Wufei had left across his shoulders and back. He could only imagine the picture he must make, and as Whitaker's eyes met his, Treize knew Wufei could not have elected a more effective way to illustrate which man he had chosen. Faced with the unmistakable evidence before him, Whitaker seemed torn between anger and perverse desire. Behind them, Wufei could be heard stirring. Whitaker moved forward, craning to see over Treize's shoulder.
Treize raised a hand to the door frame, firmly blocking Whitaker's view. "Was there anything else?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.
The blond's eyes hardened for a moment, but then he shook his head. "No ... I guess not," he ground out, turning to go. A janitor's cart was parked halfway down the hall, and as he whirled, Whitaker tossed the bouquet of roses into it. Satisfied, Treize returned to the bed and pulled Wufei into his arms again.
"Who was it?" Wufei asked, snuggling against Treize's side.
"Just someone with the wrong room number. I let him know he was quite mistaken, and though he seemed a little doubtful at first," Treize replied, placing a kiss against Wufei's forehead, "I think he finally got the message."

End