Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Tears of a Shattered Soul ❯ Salvation For The Destroyed ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Aya: Read and enjoy!! ^^

Disclaimer: Aya does not own Gundam Wing.

Warnings: Yaoi, possible yuri, minor and/or major OOCness

Pairings: 1x2, 3x4, 5x6x13, maybe more


Locked In The Mind:


//**//

Soft, green eyes looked down on the pitiful boy digging through the trash can. The amethyst-eyed boy looked up, and a gentle smile graced the lips of the other boy. He reached out a pale hand. "Hey, kid. You look pretty bad. Come with me, I don't have much, but me and my gang are a lot better off than you." he said. The amethyst-eyed boy took the hand uncertainly. The smile widened.

"By the way, i'm Solo. What's your name?"

"D...Duo."

//**//


Duo's violet eyes fluttered open, and the first thing his body did was jerk, realizing it's restraints. His foot was chained with a long, heavy chain, to the stone wall in the back of the dungeon. His ankle was bleeding and a some of the skin had turned raw. He barely felt the pain. He remembered why he was here.

"Why can't I control my mouth? Oh yeah, that's right, i'm a twisted, psychotic bastard who seems to only see the negatives." he muttered to himself. He glanced around his small cell.

Oh well, at least i'm alone... he thought to himself.

It was rather dark, save the bit of light that filtered into his cell from the torch just outside of it. There was a bed of hay in the corner, and a bucket to use for sanitary purposes. He sat in the other corner, leaning against the stone wall.

At least Uncle J isn't here, the sick freak...maybe i'll get lucky and they'll kill me for treason....ah, if only I had luck... he thought dryly. Oh, and he's pessimistic. He seems to forget that in his warped mind sometimes...

He started humming. He didn't like silence. The dead were always silent. They never made a sound. And Duo had seen moe than his share of the silent dead. Besides, the silence always made him bring up old memories. Memories of better days, memories of horrible days...the bad always seemed to take over the good, however...

*~~~~~~~~*

"You threw him into the dungeon?!!!" Quatre yelled in disbelief. Heero frowned. "No, the guards did." he said. "Because he slapped you? That seems a bit over-doing it." Trowa said, smirking slightly. "That's hardly funny, Trowa!" Quatre sighed. Wufei raised an eyebrow.

"Such a fuss over one person." he mused. Heero smirked. "This 'one person' was extremely beautiful."Heero said. Wufei rolled his eyes. Heero cotinued anyway, ignoring his friend's action. "He had long, chestnut hair tied in a braid, slender body, stunning eyes..." Heero said. Quatre blinked.

Trowa raised an eyebrow at the blonde. "That person you described...he wore all balck, correct, save the red sash?" Quatre inquired. Heero nodded, wondering why the blonde was concerned. "Well, I sensed from strange feelings from the boy. Like he didn't want to be there...and something near anger and disgust, before all his emotions disappeared...it was the strangest thing." Quatre said.

"His emotions disappeared/" Wufei repeated in confusion. Quatre nodded. "It was like he locked them all away. And he held this deep resentment when he saw us." Quatre explained. Heero nodded, before standing up, heading towards the door. "Where are you going?" Trow asked. Heero turned to face them ,smirking. "I'm actually quite interested. It seems this Duo is much more then he first appeared." Heero said.

"But if he slapped, he could be tried for treason and killed." Wufei pointed out. Heero nodded. "Exactly. Either way, he dies or spends the rest of his life in the dungeons. So i'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse." Heero said.

"An offer?" Quatre asked. "Just what are you planning, Heero?" Trowa asked out of curiosity. "I'm going to make him my slave." Heero said. The three gaped at him. "S-S-Slave?!!" they all yelled out in unison. Heero smirked, heading back out, saying the last words before disappearing.

"I told you I liked him, didn't I?"

*~~~~~~~~*

Duo was staring blankly at the wall, wondering if he rammed himself against it hard enough, he could possibly get brain damage and maybe die. Oh, that would be lovely...

He was about to carry out this plan, but encroaching footsteps stopped him. He lay motionless, hoping he could pass off as asleep. Too bad it wasn't the guards this time. Not that he liked them throwing pebbles at him and asking him to do...um, WEIRD poses...perv guards. Perv kingdom. Perv world. Oh god, how he hated everything that existed.

His cell door opened, and footsteps stopped a few feet from him. He didn't move, he just remained motionless.

Go away. Go away. Go away. Go away. he thought to himself, pleading any deity that the person would just leave. But fate would never allow him to have his wish. No, it was all some cruel joke on him...and he was sure everyone was laughing...

"Hey, wake up." a gentle voice said. He knew that voice. It took all the restraint he had not to snap up and strike Heero in the face. He slowly turned his head to look Heero in the eye. It was quiet for a moment.

"I have a proposition for you." Heero stated, bending down to eye level with Duo. Duo remained quiet. "You could die down here, or you could be executed." Heero stated. He was a surprised (tho he didn't show it) when Duo's eyes seemed to gleam. "Or," he began, and paused as he saw Duo's eyes look at him suspiciously, "you could become my slave. You will be fed, clothed, taught, and well taken care of. I can give you safety as well." Heero said.

If Duo hadn't been hugged up to himself, his jaw would have dropped to the floor.

I'm starting to think the Royalty are losing it... he thought to himself.

Duo uncurled himself, staring at Heero intently. "And why would you want ME, a mere peasent, as your slave? Not when you could have some pretty GIRL or guy, if that's your fancy, bowing at your every whim. 'Cause I certain as hell won't." Duo stated firmly. He grew a little annoyed when Heero smirked. "Now why would I want someone so BORING when I can have you, beautiful and fiery and ready for a fight, even if it costs him his life?" Heero mused.

"Is that an insult?" Duo asked, raising an eyebrow. "Of course not. Yu're like an enigme, Duo--and totally unpredictable. That slap from earliar really caught me off-guard." Heero said, enjoying the flinching reaction out of Duo.

"So?" Heero prodded. Duo thought this over.

Why not? It might be fun to torture him. he thought to himself.

Duo gave Heero the most insane smile he could muster up. "Sure, but get ready for hell, PRINCEY. I take no prisoners."

~~~~~~~~~~~
Aya: I’m sorry it’s kinda short!! ^^;;;

Duo: Review pleez!
Converting /tmp/phpVxLxkF to /dev/stdout