Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ The 6th Pilot ❯ They Meet ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Note from the Author: Thank you so much to all the people who read my story and sent in comments! Here's Part 2! I'm not sure when Part 3 coming out, but as soon as I get over this writers block I'll post it! Aloha! (Bye in Hawaiian)
Disclaimer: I do NOT own Gundam Wing, or its Character's, the only thing in this story I own is Jennifer 'Jen' Wagner. Plz don't sue! I have no money to give L
(…) Author's notes
"…" Talking by characters
'…' Thoughts by characters

The 6th Pilot
Part 2 They meet


It's been a week since we last saw neither hide nor hair of that other pilot.
"Hey guys! Check it out!" Duo's voice filled the house. I walked over to where he was seated in front of the TV.
(TV voice)
"Today, one of the OZ fleets has captured one of the Rebel Gundam Pilots. We have gotten word that it's the new Gundam that showed up just last month, 06." *Shows pictures of the pilot, and 'her' Gundam*
The TV was still going on about what the girl has done. I was still in shock. She looks like she's in bad shape. Her long blonde hair covered most of her injuries but from what I could tell, her face has cuts all over her ivory colored skin. There's a deep gash on her left arm, and her clothes all ripped. Her purple tank top is barely purple anymore; it's covered in blood. Her blue jeans ripped on the legs, blood coming out of the open cuts.
"Oh my Gods! It's a girl!" Duo's mouth just dropped open.
"Hn. Show's how weak that women is by getting caught by the enemy." Wufei replied in a monotone voice.
"She doesn't look like she's in good shape." Trowa's voice was quite, but everyone in the room heard him.
"Well looks like we'll be doing our missions alone, again." Everyone turned to Duo to ask what he was talking about. He sounded a little depressed, which caught my attention.
"Duo, what are you talking about? We've never met her. And you're upset because she was captured?" I wanted to know what was going through his mind. 'Did he know her? What did he mean we'll be doing our missions alones? We always did.'
"Well… yeah." I saw Quatre walk in. Duo was finished explaining what he meant. "I mean, if you guys were paying attention… the News reporter said that she blew up a lot of bases. And most of them, we were at the same day, same time. So in reality, she was helping us out, even if she doesn't know it. So couldn't we at least return the favor?"
"What favor?" What's he talking about. She never did anything for us.
"Do I need to spell it out for you, Heero? We can't leave a still intact Gundam (1), or her in there hands. And besides… I kind of owe her, for something."
I looked at everyone and the all had their heads lowered. "You owe her what? What did she do to you guys anyway?"
"Duo's got a point. We can't leave her Gundam in their hands. Or her for that matter." I could tell Trowa was changing the subject. I just shrugged it off.
"Fine. I'll go and blow up the Gundam and kill the girl."
"That's not what Duo had in mind Heero." Quatre stated.
"Then what do you want?"
"How about, we save her, and do something with her Gundam." Quatre said.
"Yes! Thank you, Quatre." 'Duo what's going on?'
"Fine. But I'm going, alone."
"You're going to need some help. Placing explosives and breaking in. At least let me come with you." That's the first time I heard Wufei volunteer to help me out on a mission.
I grunted, and nodded my head in agreement. 'Why is everyone turning against me? Even Wufei is on her side! A women!'
----***----
KABOOM! *Sirens going off*
"Come on Wufei! Hurry up!" He was placing a small explosive on the prison lock. I was watching the OZ officers run down the side hall. They were to preoccupied and didn't even notice us. 'And they wonder why they're losing the war.'
Bang! A tiny explosion attached to the cell door's lock went off, and the cell opened. I opened the door and saw a small body sitting on the ground, in the corner of the cell. Her head hanging low. Her blonde hair covered her face. When she heard the door open she jumped to her feet. Her face pale, and bruised. It looks like she's gotten new cuts from that last time I saw her on the monitor.
"Wufei? Is that you? What are you doing here?!" She cried out.
"I thought I'd repay the favor."
"What favor? You mean back at the school? I told you it was just a reflex."
"Come on you two. Before they catch on to what's going on." I was very confused. But I'm sure I'll find out later, if there was a later.
She stared at me, her face asking me who I am, with her lips not even moving. Wufei saw this, and just said "A friend of mine."
She nodded. "Fine, but I need to get something first."
"We have a carrier waiting. But getting to it isn't going to be easy. So we're going to get your Gundam in and get out"
"You know about that?!" She replied. "I guess I made it in the news…" She winced in pain when she tried to walk. But didn't make a sound, the only sound I heard from her was the popping of the bone.
I stared at her, trying to figure out what to do. She saw me staring and said "Its no biggie, just a broken leg. I'll live." She tried to walk again and stopped dead in her tracks, almost falling but she put her hand to the wall for support. She tried to hide the pain on her face but failed.
I went over to her and slide my left hand around her waist, and grabbed her right arm and put it around my neck, so she would have a little more support. "Come on, lets go." 'I want to get this mission over and done with.' I thought to myself.
When we got to the hanger there was little security. Most of them were out trying to figure out what's happening. Wufei took out the guards and headed for the girls Gundam.
"Hey! What do you think your doing?!" She yelled in my ear.
"Getting your Gundam in the carrier."
"No one but me pilots my Gundam!"
"Either he does, or we leave it here." She turned around in my arms to look at me.
"You wouldn't." I kept silent and just looked at her. "You would… Fine!" She turned back to Wufei, "but if you scratch the paint…"
"He won't, now come on." She hobbled along side of me, trying to keep up as we headed for the carrier.
She watched Wufei climb into her Gundam and walk it over inside the carrier and lay it down. She grunted as he got out of it. I walked her to a seat, and she sat down and buckled herself in. I walked over to the cockpit, and started the engine, as Wufei was checking for any Leo's that might get in the way. Seeing none, and gave an 'OK' sign and we took off into the air, on our way back to Quatre's house.
I walked back to where the girl was and threw her the first-aide kit.
"I told you I'm fine."
"Look in a mirror." I told her in a cold voice. "Whatever, do as you like." And with that I turned around and walked back to the cockpit. "Hey Wufei, What's her name anyways?"
He shrugged. "Never asked."
----***----

We landed the carrier near Quatre's house in the woods. (2) I walked into the back of the carrier were I left the girl, and found her sleeping. I nudged her leg with my foot; I made sure it wasn't her broken one. She snapped awake. "Where here."
"Where's here?"
I picked her up, to help support her again. I opened the door with my free hand, and she was in awe of her surroundings. "Nice place. Who's is it?"
"Its mine." She jumped as Quatre came out of the trees and into the clearing. "Nice to meet you again."
"Quatre Winner."
He nodded. "I never did catch your name."
"Oh… It's…" She stopped to look at Duo and Trowa coming out of trees as well. "What is this? A party?"
Duo laughed. "Not exactly." Duo looked at me then back at her. "What happened to you anyways?"
"Long story." She replied as we were getting down the stairs.
"At least you didn't kill her, Heero."
"Heero? Oh that's you?"
"Yes, and you are?"
"Oh right! I'm Jennifer Wagner. But you can call me Jen."
"She has a name!" Duo yelled out.
"What did you mean, not kill me?" 'What you just now caught on Jen?' She looks really confused on what's going on. I don't blame her.
"So what happened to you?" Quatre asked a little worry in his voice. She pushed me aside, and stood against a tree.
"They wanted answers. One's I couldn't give them."
"Like what?" Trowa asked.
"Like who the other pilots are. I kept telling them I didn't know, but they didn't believe me. They kept hitting me until their fists hurt."
"You don't know who the other pilots are?" Duo asked a little surprised.
She shook her head. "Nope." We all looked at each other. "What?"
"Nothing… You need to clean up and rest." I responded.
"Wait! You know something, what? You know the pilots?"
"You could say that." Duo turned around and started heading back to the house.
"Duo! ARG!! Men… I hate them!" She tried to walk again, she was a little more successful this time, Trowa walked over to her, and helps to support her.
"We're not all bad." She looked at him. I followed behind them.
"Thanks."
"We should be thanking you."
She stopped in her tracts, I almost ran into them. "What for?" He turned to her in surprise. "You mean at the school?" Quatre, Duo, and Wufei all heard them talking about what happened.
"Yes, Trowa's right, we should be thanking you." Quatre told her.
She sighed. "I told you guys once, and I'll say it again… It … was… a… reflex!"
"Yea, yea. Still… As much as I'd hate to admit it, you did get us out of the way of the blast." Duo replied. If I looked confused before, I'm sure I looked really confused now.
"Men, and their egos!" She pushed away from Trowa and slumped against a tree. Trowa turned around and stared at me. I know it looked like that I didn't care, but Trowa read right through my mask, and motion for me to follow.
(This part is not for the light hearted! WARNING: Trowa talks, I mean he tells a whole story!)
I followed Trowa, and off in the distance I could hear Jen yelling at them to let her go, and that she didn't need any help.
"About a month ago, we had a mission, Duo, Quatre, Wufei and I. You were off on your mission. We were sent on an infiltration mission, in a nearby school. Little did we know it was a setup for the Gundam Pilots. That's when we first meet her. She was already a student in the class before we got there." Trowa explained.
"That's how she knew your names. Then why didn't you know hers?"
"Never had the chance." He took a breath and started again "I was walking to the front office to get the last of the files, when I saw her sitting at the computer downloading something onto a disk. She used the excuse that she was an office aide. When she got up, and left, I snuck in and downloaded the files we needed and headed to meet the guys so we could leave.
"We all met up in the girls dorm wing. It was right near the parking lot. She came running out of her dorm, and told us to get down. She jumped on all of us and pushed us to the ground, to shield us from the blast. She saved our lives, but not with hurting herself very badly. When the smoke cleared she was taken to the hospital. Quatre went to go and thank her, but she wasn't anywhere to be found.
"Quatre did a little searching and found out that she was the one that set the bombs." And with that said Trowa become silent once again.
"I see. So saving her life was just a pay back." Trowa nodded.
Off in the distance I could hear Jen yelling, saying something like "Leave me alone! I'm fine damnit!"
"I guess we better get back before she kills them all." I said. "Also, should we tell her who we are?"
Trowa stopped and turned around to look at me. "Maybe we should. But after she gets better." I nodded in agreement.
----***----
"Onna! That does it!" Wufei's scream could be heard throughout the house. I walked into the living room to see what was happening. It was a mess.
"Hn." Jen didn't sound very happy. Her wounds were healing nicely, and her broken leg, was down to a limp. She stopped using her crutches a few days ago.
Wufei took out his sword, and brought it to Jen's head. "What's going on…? I was trying to sleep!" Duo came into the large living room, and saw Wufei with his sword to Jen's head.
"Not so weak am I?! Aw… what's the matter Wufei can't stand getting beat up by a girl so you bring out your sword?!" Jen didn't even flinch when Wufei moved to sword closer to her chest. Wufei was about ready to hurt her, when Quatre walked in.
"Would someone mind telling me what happened? WUFEI! Put that sword down now!"
Jen turned to Quatre and said "Sorry about the mess Quatre, I'll clean it up."
Wufei put his sword anyway so as not get the others angry with him. "Err… I'll replace the lamp Quatre."
"That's all good, but I would still like to know what's happened."
"Well I came walking in the room and Wufei muttered something about me being a weak women. So I responded. I guess it wasn't in the best way."
"You will pay for the punch onna!" (Woman)
"Uuu… Wuffer got beat up by a little girl!" Not again my mind cried out as I saw Jen and Wufei get red with anger.
"You little…" Jen and Wufei both called out as they jumped on Duo, and started punching.
"Arg!" Was his only word before he hit the floor with a thud.
"I'm no LITTLE girl!" Jen yelled out and got off Duo.
Wufei and Jen both got off Duo. Duo started walking back to his room when he muttered something. I couldn't hear it, and Wufei, Trowa, or Quatre didn't hear it, but Jen heard it. Her head popped up and she spun around to see Duo's retreating form.
"Why you little…" Jen was running after Duo, but was caught in Trowa's arms.
"We need him alive."
"So? Let me at him! Put me down!"
"Big words for someone who's out numbered." I replied.
"Sorry. Please!!! I swear I'll be good." And she mumbled "For now…"
Trowa sighed. "Not till you promise."
Jen struggled a little while longer till she was getting to tired. "Fine, he can live."
Trowa seemed satisfied with that, and let her go. "You still going to kill them?" (Wufei and Duo remember!)
"Yup."
"Why? I mean I know what they said and did, but that's just their usually selves" Quatre got a death glare from Wufei. "I'm just stating the facts!"
"You guys don't get it, just… leave me alone, and I'll leave you alone." It sounded like a threat to me, and the others notice it too. I gave them a look and they nodded their heads. (Are they good or what? Reading each other's mines like that.)
"Jen hold up!" Quatre called out. "Look, we have to tell you something. And this little event, that just happened, tells me that I have tell you before you get hurt even more." Jen was looking at Quatre. 'He's the best one to tell her.' I told myself.
"You said that you don't know the other Gundam Pilots, right?" Jen nodded. "Ok, well look. There's no easy way to put this, so I'll come right out and say it." Quatre looked at me, he looked… afraid. I nodded my head telling him to go on. Jen looked at me then at Quatre.
"What's up?" Jen looked really puzzled.
"We are the other pilots. Heero, Duo, Trowa, Wufei, and me." Jen's eyes grew wide with shock. It looked like she was going to fall over. Quatre was getting nervous "Jen? Jen! You ok?"
"YOUR WHAT?!" She screamed out. "ERRR!!! ARRGGG!!! You've got to be kidding me!"
Quatre took his hands away from his ears. "We would have told you sooner, but your injuries…" Jen ran out of the room, and to her room, and slammed the door. "She took that well."

----***----



Yea… Yea… I know, Goofy ending, but what do you think? Part 3 will come out as soon as this writer's block ends! Well I guess you like it, or you wouldn't have read this far J Thanks to everyone who commented! I'll list their names in the next Part, enjoy! Adios amigos! (Goodbye in Spanish)

----***----


1.) Remember all the Gundam's that ended up in OZ's hands, one way or another, were never whole. They were always blown or beaten up, or something.
2.) Ok, I noticed I said on the beach too, But let me make myself more clear. His house is near the beach, in the woods. Have you ever seen those really big houses, which are surrounded by a forest and have a great view of the ocean? Think of the Sank Kingdom, something like that.


R/R!!!!