Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ The Chibi Saga ❯ Heero's Exorsism ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
~*~Heero's exorcisim~*~

**Heero is seen tied to an alter**

Duo: Hmm...Now how should I do this? Wait! I think I saw this on a movie once...**takes out a bible and whacks Heero across the face with it**

Heero: **throws up pea soup on Duo** HAHAHA! Taste my green-coloured wrath church boy!

Duo: **wipes the green off his face, and flicks it onto Heero** Heehee

Heero: O_O" You little...Now I'm all dirty! Oxyclean shall sendeth his wrath...erm...ith...On YOU! Yes you! AHAHAHAHA!

Duo: Trowa, get the Garden hose...

Trowa:...Um...ok...**goes to get it, comes back with it a few moments later** Duo, I thought you were supposed to use holy water?

Quatre: Fuzzy dolphins...fuzzy dolphins...oh me...oh my...

Wufei: SHUT UP PANSY! I've had just about enough of your candy-ass self! **smacks Quatre accross the face**

Quatre: Owww! Damnit Wufei, what the HELL did you do that for?!

**everyone stops what they're doing: Duo spraying Heero in the face, Heero spatting out obscenities, Trowa trying to tell Duo that a Garden hose wont work, etc...As they hear Quatre swear**

Heero: Whoa...The shock of that fixed me up! I'm no longer posessed!

Dorothy: Somehow I have the feeling you never WERE posessed...

Heero: **growls** You take that back catapillar eyebrows...

Dorothy: My eyebrows are creative! **pouts**

Heero: Yeah, about as creative as the hairs on my a-

**Trowa cuts Heero off at the last minute**

Trowa: Uh, that's a bit off topic you guys...

Duo: Yeah! The topic is Quatre swearing! That was like...WEIRD!

Wufei: **Mutters** You little tripped up, blonde haired, flamin'-

Quatre: **inturupts** SAY THAT TO MY FACE BIO-CH!

Wufei: You trying to start something little man?!

Quatre: What if I am?! I'm a crazy mutha fucka! You's don't want to mess with me!

Trowa:...I think the musical thing we did went to his head...

Duo: Your right...**walks over to Quatre, placing his hand on his shoulder** Quatre, you are not a homie...

Quatre: **dismayed** I'm...not?

Duo: No, your a flaming little pansy just like Wufei said. ^_^

Quatre: Ooh...HEY! Wait a minu-

**Wufei interupts**

Wufei: Damn strait you little woman! And I'm gonna tear you a new one for calling me a bitch! C'mere you little shit!

Quatre: Eeep! O____O'' **runs off, Wufei gives chase**

Duo: Well...that wasn't normal...

Hilde: When ARE our lives normal?

Duo: Good point...Hey, you want to go get some Burger Queen? My treat! I'll even splurge for one of those 99 cent deals...heheheh...

Hidle: Oooh Duo! You know just how to treat a lady! But can I get a happy meal instead?

**They walk out**

Duo: **voice is heard outside, growing more and more distant**...Seriously?! Pokemon toys?! I'm SO there!

Trowa: **sighs** Guess I'll leave...

Dorothy: I'll come too!

Catherine: Heee-ey! He's MY brother/crush! I get to say I'm leaving with him first.

**They walk out, but their conversation is still heard**

Dorothy: Yeah, what is up with that? That's kinda gross how you acted like you liked the guy...then all of the sudden you call him your brother...

Trowa: Isn't that incest...Wait, we aren't realy siblings...

Catherine: Well, it was kinky at the time...**voice trails off**

Heero: Hel-lo! STILL tied to an alter here! Can someone PLEASE help me?! A...anyone? Please? Grrr....

Relena: **emerges from shaddows** HAHAHA! I've got you now Heero! Kissy kissy KISSY! **comes in for the kill, er kiss**

Heero: NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

**To be continued! Will Relena get Heero with the kiss of death? Where the heck is Sally Po? Will Quatre come to terms with his un-hommieness? Or has he already? Does Wufei prefere boxers or briefs? (only I know that...heheheh...**realizes people read this** O_O'' ahem...) Find out next time! On...Whenever the hell the author updates this fic!**