Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ The Duo Saga! ❯ "The Mysterious Gundam" ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: "The Mysterious Gundam" Part 5 to The Duo Saga!

Author: The Angel of Death

Notes: the fifth part to the Duo Saga, a slowly recovering Duo, and an unknown Gundam attacking OZ bases

Disclaimer: Ok I don't own any of this stuff. All the Gundam characters belong to their respectful owners. Bandai, Sostu Agency Sunrise etc. etc. etc. So don't sue I don't own any of this stuff expect some characters in this story.

Heero meet Sandrock and Shenlong once they returned to their base. He heard Quatre arguing to Wufei as they got out. "I'm telling you Wufei," Quatre said "I saw it."

"So, let me get this straight." said a confused Wufei "You telling me that it was another Gundam that help us with those mobile suits back there?"

"Yes."

"Your weak, Quatre. Or you were just seeing things."

"What's going on?" Heero asked the two.

"Quatre said he saw another Gundam." Wufei said.

"I did." Quatre said then decided to change the subject, he looks at Heero "How's Duo doing?"

* * * * * * * * *

Meanwhile, in the infirmary, Trowa had begun cleaning Duo up. "Dammit." was all he could manage as he bandaged up the battered shorthaired pilot, "OZ went too far this time." Trowa threw a thick blanket over Duo and made himself at home in the chair next to him, to make sure he made it through the night ahead.

* * * * * * * * *

"Enemy attack!"

"Who's the enemy?!"

"It's a Gundam!"

"What?! AHHHHHHH!" The red, black, and white Gundam slash an Leo with its triple beam scythe, destroyed it and later destroyed everything else.

* * * * * * * * *

Hours later, Duo's eyes slowly fluttered open, the bright light causing his eyes to shiver in pain and he turned his bruised face in the direction of the sleeping Trowa next to him in a chair. "Trowa.."

Trowa work up with a start and saw the shorthaired Deathscythe pilot looking at him weakly. "Duo?" he asked. Duo made a motion to sit up but a screech of pain eased through his lips and he slowly layback down, Trowa pulling the blanket back up to Duo's chin. "Don't move." he instructed, reaching for the glass of water and spilling some into Duo's dry mouth.

"What happened? How did I get here?" Duo muttered, coughing slightly as he swallowed the water rapidly.

"We rescue you from OZ." Trowa answered, bandaging up another cut.

"Trowa," he went into a coughing fit. "Trowa," he repeated. "Why didn't you leave me there?" He began to cough again. "I...I…" He couldn't finish what he was planning on saying do to the hacking coughs that wracked his body.

"Duo," Trowa started "You're not making any sense."

Suddenly, Quatre ran in. "Trowa," he said, "You just got to see..." He stooped when he saw the awake Deathscythe pilot "Duo!" he said happily "Hey, Heero, Wufei! Come in here quick! Duo's awake!"

Heero ran in side but Wufei stayed by the door, just starring. "So," Wufei said, "The traitor is awake."

"Wufei!" Heero yelled at him giving his famous death glare "That's not true, and you know it."

Trowa turn and looked at the blonde haired Sandrock pilot. "What did you want me to see, Quatre?"

"Oh," Quatre said and hands him a picture "Noin send this to us."

Trowa looked at the picture. It was a battle and through the smoke there was an image of a Gundam. "It looks like Deathscythe." he said.

"Wha." Duo words were heard by weak coughs "Give it to me."

"Sure." Trowa said as he handed it to him. Duo looked at the picture.

Duo looked at the picture. "It dose." he said.