Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ The Mission ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

THE MISSION

Disclaimer : Gundam Wing and all of the characters are not mine.

Heero Yuy was sitting on his desk, facing his laptop. Trowa Barton and Wufei Chang were on the livingroom, watching action film while Duo Maxwell and Quatre Raberba Winner were busy in the kitchen, making God-only-knows-what. Suddenly, shocking yell could be heard from Heero's room.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" that yell continued by various cursing.

The other pilots quickly ran to Heero's room, only to find that Heero was aiming a gun at the poor laptop. His body was shaking and his eyes narrowed. His lips trembled and curses flew out from his mouth.

"WHAT HAPPENED?????!!!!!! HEERO!!!!!" Duo shook Heero violently but he knocked Duo. So the other held Heero's body.

"What the hell happened to you, Yuy?!" Wufei asked, still holding Heero's arm.

Heero was calming down at the second, "We…we…" his voice was weak. "We got a mission…"

"It's only a mission, Heero. You're the one who usually the most excited one." Quatre said.

"But…but…"

Duo walked to Heero's laptop and read what was writing on the screen. Then his violet eyes bulged and his jaw dropped to the ground.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Duo said exactly the same thing with Heero.

On the laptop screen was a letter from Dr. J and it read:

To 01, 02, 03, 04, and 05:

There's a mission for you. A new enemy base had found. It located in the underground area of Kennedy Memorial School. You have to enrolled to that school to gather information and most of all, to destroy the base. You CAN'T deny the mission. You have to go there within five days from now.

PS : Two of you have to dressed girls so the people won't get suspicious. You choose who will be the girls.

"INJUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!" Wufei shouted.

"HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!" Duo squeaked.

"THE HELL I WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Trowa yelled.

"BY ALLAH!!!!!!!!!" Quatre cried.

*****

"Duo, you and Quatre will be the girls." Heero demanded.

"No." Duo pouted.

"Yes."

"No."

"YES."

"NO."

"Give that to Wufei!"

"I'LL KILL YOU MAXWELL!!!!!!!"

"But you look like a girl, Wu."

"You look more like a girl, Duo." Trowa said.

"Guys, we shouldn't be fighting at all."

"Stay away from this, you weak woman-look-alike Winner!!!!!!!"

"Hey! Leave Quatre alone!"

"Actually, I don't mind to be a girl." Quatre said and all eyes darted toward him. "What? It's just a mission, right?"

"Well, okay." Heero said. "Who'll be the next one?"

"Quatre, you choose." Trowa nodded to him.

"Okay then…" Quatre thought for a while. "Duo! I choose you!"

"WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Duo shouted dramatically.

"Oh, come on, Duo. You won't refuse it, will you?" Quatre gave Duo his best puppy dog eyes look.

"No…don't…don't…give me…that look…evil look…no…must…resist…" Duo's body trembled.

"Duoooooo…………..pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease…& hellip;…" Quatre gave him his strongest puppy dog look and turned to his chibi mode that could kill anybody because of its kawaiiness overdose.

"Well…" Duo glanced at Quatre and sighed. "Well…okay…"

"YEAH……..!!!!!!!!!!" Quatre glomped Duo.

*****

"We got a packet." Wufei said as he entered the house, he was carrying a rather large box.

"What's that, Wu?" Duo peeked over the coach he was leaning on.

"I don't know."

Soon all of the gathered around the box as Heero used a knife to tore the tape. He opened the box and pulled some clothes out of the box. There are three sets of boys uniforms and two sets of girls uniforms. Duo and Quatre cringed when they looked at their uniforms. Actually, it's not that bad, but they couldn't imagine themselves in that uniform.

"Go change." Heero said.

"WHAT!?" Duo squeaked.

"Didn't you hear me? Go change."

"WHY?!"

"Because we have to see that those clothes fit you or not, baka."

"It fits me." Duo said after examined the clothes for a while.

"How do you know?"

"I know my body better than anyone." Duo rolled his eyes. "And I'm not gonna wear it now."

"Me too. Now let's go Duo." Quatre dragged Duo.

"What? Where to?"

"Duo, how could we be a girl if we don't any girl things? We'll go to department store to buy a lot of things. And we'll ask my sisters if they could go with us."

*****

Two hours later, Quatre and Duo were helplessly walking out the department store with Quatre's sisters. They were carrying A LOT of boxes and bags. They've bought a lot of clothes and make up and accessories.

"Quatre, there's another things we should do." Iria said, while they were in the limousine.

"Like what?"

"Well, your and Duo's ears need to get pierced and you need to change you hairstyle."

"You got to be kidding!" Duo squeaked, grabbed his braid protectively.

To be continued………..