Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ The Mistakes That You Made ❯ Birthday Party! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Do not own blah blah blah.

Authors Notes: Ok sorry this took so long but I've been sick and I've had testing so here's a longer chapter. Sorry about that last chapter I just wanted to get it out and see if people would like the plot or not and I guess you people do! Thanks for the lovely reviews! Take care! Bye!

*****

"Heero!" Duo yelled across the pool; ball in hand. "Here!" Duo through the ball in Heero's direction; Heero caught it in his right hand and started swimming with the ball in front of him. Noticing the guy behind him, he stops and tosses the ball in the goal making it.

"And another goal by number 01, Heero Yuy." The announcer said.

"Alright buddy!" Duo yelled clapping his hands.

"Ok George you go on the left, Johnny you go on the right. Duo you be the guard for the goal, you're good at that." Heero lead his team, he is after all the caption.

"Ok." They all said in unison and positioned themselves at the side of the pool.

"Guys pass the ball to Duo, Duo you pass to me then while I make a fake goal I'll through it to Johnny and he scores. Got it?"

"Yeah," the guys said unison again.

*****

"Good game you guys." Duo said Coming from the showers, drying his long hair.

"Yeah same to you!" another guy said.

Heero had already gotten his dress pants on; now putting on his deodorant and clone, he then put on his dress shirt.

"Come on Duo were going to be late." Heero said tugging on his friend's freshly new braid.

"Hold on I'm trying, you don't have to take care of beautiful hair like this as I do." Duo said waving his long chestnut hair in Heero's face.

"Whatever." He said rolling his eyes; he went out of the locker room.

*****

"Mom, Dad? I'm home!" Heero called through the house. A tiny figure came running down the staircase.

"DADDY DADDY DADDY!!!" The three year old yelled attaching herself to her father.

"Hey sweetie," Heero said picking up the little girl and kissing her on the cheek, as did she to him.

"Is we going to the place for dinner now?" the little girl name Grace asked.

"Its, are we going ……but yes, we just have to wait for grandma and grandpa."

"Sorry……are are are!!!" she repeated.

"It's ok you're aloud to make mistakes, everyone does."

"Yay!" she clapped her hands together and saw her very best friend, "UNCEL DUO!" she yelled.

"Heya Grace! How are you?"

"I'm good, you?"

"I'm great! I hear that its someone's birthday today……." He trailed off.

"Yeah its mine!"

"Oh really?" Duo pause to look at the little girl in his best friend's arms; his Friend's daughter is the cutest thing ever, dark brown hair and green eyes, and she has so much of her fathers features. "Happy birthday!"

"Daddy, can Duo hold me?" The little girl asked.

"Ok." Heero gave Grace to Duo. Hugging Duo tightly she gave him a big kiss on his cheek.

"Tank you!"

"You're very welcome." Duo paused, "man, you're getting to be so big, did you grow lately?" giggling, Grace blushed a little.

"Uncle Duo you saw me yesterday!"

"Oh that's right. Still I think you grew a couple of inches."

"You think?!" she said asked happily.

"Yeah." Duo said and smiled at the girl in front of him.

"Yay! Daddy did you here that?! I grew, I grew!"

"Yeah I think it's true." he paused and called out, "Mom, Dad!?"

"Yes, Yes Heero we're coming." Heero's mother said walking down the stairs with his father behind her.

"Ok, now we are all here lets go"

"Ok, ok. Heero were going, but first I want to say hi to Duo, Hello Duo how are you today?"

"I'm good Mrs. Yuy. And you?"

"I'm fine."

"Cool!"

"Ok Heero now we can go." Mrs. Yuy said to her son.

"YAY we're going!!" Grace shouted happily.

*****

Tony Romas

"Me want that food and that food." Grace said pointing to the picture of the ribs and stake.

Coming over the waitress laughed a little, "your daughter is very cute." She said to Mr. and Mrs. Yuy.

"Thank you," Mrs. Yuy said and smiled at the girl in front of her.

"Does everyone know what they want?"

"Ummmm…….can you give us a few more minutes for that, but in the mean time we would all like water. For Grace she would like milk, non-fat milk if you have any." Mrs. Yuy said still looking at her menu.

"Ok, that's going to be four waters and a glass of non-fat milk."

"Yes."

"Ok I'll be back with your bread and drinks."

"Hero," Grace tugged on his shirt. In public places, she is trained to call her father Heero, but since she can't say his name right, she just call's him Hero.

"Yeah?"

"Can me please have what you having?" she asked him with her baby face, making it hard to resisted.

"Ok." He looked at her in the high chair, her cute little pink dress that his mom pick out for her and her pink little hair bow to go with it; just looked way to cute on her. `I'm so glad that my parents are so understanding.' He thought, turning to look at his parents. His mom, with the dark brown hair and beautiful green eyes; for the age of thirty-nine, she still looks like she's in her late twenties. And his dad at the age of forty, his chestnut hair had no visible signs of gray hairs popping up yet; and his beautiful persian blue eyes; one of the reasons why his mother married his father.

"….and what would you like sir." The waitress asked Heero. Looking at him, the girls look when they check out guys; yes she is attracted to him.

"I would like the baby back ribs."

"and what kind of sides would you like? You get two."

"Umm….."

"FRINCH FRIES!!!!" the little girl exclaimed.

"Ok that and I would also like the corn on the cob."

"Ok, and for you sir?" she said looking at Duo.

"I would like the same as him." Duo said pointing to Heero.

"Ok, and what about for you cutie." she said bending down to eye level with the little girl.

"She's sharing with me." Heero said/

"Ok, so that would be one chicken caser salad; one chicken breast with a bake potato and corn bread; two baby back ribs with french fries and corn on the cob."

"Yep," Mr. Yuy said agreeing with the order, the waitress walked away.

*****

Her beautiful hair, the color of maple sugar or honey; it smells like lilacs on a beautiful spring day……

"Heero, here's my phone number and house address." Relena said interrupting his attention of looking at her beauty.

"Ok, but you do remember that you're going to show me the way when I drive you home today."

"Yes I remember I just want to make sure." The bell rang for the next class.

"I'll see you later, meet me," he paused "do you know where the pool locker rooms are?"

"Yeah I think so, or I'll just ask someone if I don't find them."

"Ok so meet me there and we'll go to the parking lot together, ok?"

"Yeah I'll see you then. Bye." She said. Looking at her smile one last time Heero turned the other direction and walked to his English class. What he didn't know was right behind him was Dorothy Catalonia.

"Heero….." she called out to him.

`Oh shit.' He thought. "Go away Dorothy."

"Now, now Heero, what are you trying to do to poor `innocent Peacecraft'?" Dorothy said. An enemy since kindergarten, she had named Relena `innocent Peacecraft' at a un-chaperon party Dorothy held there sophomore year; Relena wasn't drinking or having sex with anyone. So when she found Duo Maxwell and Misty Aaron having sex in a closet, she yelled at them for doing such a thing and left. From then on Dorothy never liked her or invited her to a party again.

"Go to hell." Heero said and walked in his classroom.

"Well, Mr. Heero Yuy you didn't have to be so rude." She said to no one but herself. And walked to her classroom.

*****

"Did you find it ok?" Heero asked her.

"Yes it was easy, no problem."

"Cool." They walked up to his jeep.

Getting in and starting the car, they drove off.

"Is water polo fun?"

"You bet it is it's the best sport ever. Forget football and baseball its all about water polo. But then again wearing a Speedo is embarrassing, but after you've played for four years its not anymore."

"I bet. It sounds fun."

"Yep, it sounds fun but its even better playing it. Tell you what when my friends and I play sometime in the summer I'll call you."

"That would be cool."

"Yeah."

"Oh it's right here, the blue two-story house." She pointed to the house.

Driving up and parallel parking in front of the Peacecraft's house, he looks at the beautiful two-story house, `the front of the house looks so homey' he thought getting out of the car.

Opening the door to her house she asked, "Would you like a drink?"

"Umm…….ok. What do you have?"

"Ummmm….. let me look." She goes over to the kitchen with Heero flowing her. Opening the fridge she says, "We've got coke, sprite, apple juice, water……"

"I'll just have water."

"Ok."

*****

"Relena have you seen mom or dad?" Relena's brother walked down stairs into the living room. "Who's this?" he questioned his sister.

"This is Heero Yuy, he's my partner for a class. Heero this is my brother Zechs. It's really Milliardo but we call him Zechs."

"Hey," Heero said and waved his hand a little. However, Zechs only glared at him.

"Humm……so have you seen them?"

"No I haven't, they must be at work still."

"Ok, well when you do see them, they have to call me. Ok bye." he said and left the house.

"Sorry about that he doesn't really like too many people."

"Its ok, he doesn't have to like me if he doesn't want to."

"……Ok…..." she said confused.

To Be Continued