Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ The Quest For Twenty Bucks ❯ Chapter 1, Phase 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"What?! Your taking our gundams?!?! " CRIED Quatre from the inside of his mobile suit.
 
"Yes, master Quatre *cough crybaby*cough* you and the other pilots shall have your Gundams confiscated immediately."
 
"BUT WHAT IS THE REASON?! IF THERE IS NO REASON THERE IS NO JUSTICE, AND WITHOUT JUSTICE I CAN'T GET OFF AT NIGHT....JUSTLY!" bellowed Wu-man.
 
"Well gundam pilots, heero wake up from your flash back and listen. *Ahem* As you know the recent war has caused great strain on the colonies economic systems (yes duo, we know you dont know these things, but listen anyway) So basically, due to your constant damaging of the mobile suits (Primarily HEEROS constant damaging) we are having to auction off the gundams to avoid bankruptcy of the colonies."
 
"*sniffle* Well how much do you need?"
 
" We need 999,999,999 and 35 cents."
 
"Well, what if we can pay for it? Do we get to keep the mobile suits?" asked Duo.
 
"But Duo, I only have 999,999,979 and 35 cents in my bank account, and as far as I know NONE of you guys have any money either!"
 
"Well, we're just gonna have to make 18 dollars then." said Duo.
 
"......You mean twenty"
 
"Uhhh, of course!"
 
PHASE 1, CHINESE LEG PROSTITUTION
 
"Guys, I really don't think this is going to work..." cryed wufei from behind his hand held sign which read "CHRONIC LEG HUMPER, HE LOVE YOU LONG TIME"
 
"Listen," said Duo "Do you have any idea how many ravid fan girls you have? NO!"
 
"Then why don't YOU do thi-"
 
"Err uhh... .Cause I'm not special enough! Yeah thats right! Only you and your squinty eyes can do this job! Women just LOVE when you go on and on about some form of justice (you commie you)"
 
"I still dont see any JUSTICE in this..."
 
"THERE YA GO! You already got the hang of it, now just stand on this corner for the next hour yelling 'JUSTICE' and we're sure to make that twenty dollars we need!"
 
This proceeds for several hours. And for the next few days a justice obsessed, crazed Chinese man runs about the street screaming justice, while Duo, his partner in crime sat on his lazy (sexy) ass simply watching, and thinking of money making ideas.. It seemed as if nothing would come of this, but on other colonies similar events were taking place...
 
TO BE CONTINUED