Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ The Quest For Twenty Bucks ❯ Phase 2A ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AFTER SEVERAL WEEKS OF ILLEGALIZED PROSTITUTION....
 
"Look Wu-communist-chinese man, this just isn't working." Duo said as Wu-squinty-eyed bastard stopped running around simply because he was out of that Ol' fashion street corner Ho energy.
 
"Yeah -huff- I know -huff- what you -huff- mean."
 
"Wufer, why do you keep saying huff?"
 
"Uh...............................JUSTICE!"
 
"Uh-huh. Look, anyway we need a new idea to make some quick cash. After all, the deadline is in just 6 months."
 
"Hmm... I see..."
 
"Yeah, we only have about 12 weeks."
 
".....You mean twenty six."
 
"Right."
 
After much idiotic and incessant babbling Wu-gotta-catch-'em-all had a break-through. And what a breakthrough it was. In fact, it was a breakthrough of immeasurable size, like anal pleasure or something. NO REALLY! Have you ever had a BOULDER for a turd? After pushing and straining 'til your out of breath you hear a satisfying SPLOOSH! Yes, it was that great of a break-through.
 
"I GOT IT! Ok, here's what we do..."
-steriotypically fade out just as Wu-just-commited-beastiality-with-various-farm-animals whispered his ever-so diligant plan into Duo's ear.
 
 
PHASE 2-A, THE FELINE 69 (ALSO A CLEVER SEX JOKE)
 
 
"NO WAY!" recoiled Duo in the sheer terror of the line of work Wu-doo just spoke of.
 
"Listen," said Wu-oh-my-God-I-have-got-to-piss. "do you wanna sacrifice your Gundam for a silly thing like dignity?"
 
"Umm, actually ye-"
 
"EXACTLY! You don't! No one supporting JUSTICE would!"
 
"But Wu-seriously-the-author's-bladder-pressure-is-monsterous I really don-"
 
"GOOD! You are in complete agreement!Now THAT is JUSTICE!"
 
They both hopped in their car, and upon realizing they had no car fell flat on their nice- er awesome asses.
 
"Well, we have to get a JUSTICE car if we're going to get you that job..."
 
"Nah, I really don't think we nee-"
 
And as luck would have it Wu-seriously-dude-I-have-been-holding-this-for-like-an-hour pointed to a car rental place, conviently named "Shit Creek's Paddle" aslo convienently 3 feet from their recently busted back-bones. It was kind of a run-down, ghetto establishment really. Duo and Wu-I-think-my-bladder-just-exploded walked slowly (and in Duo's case regretfully) to the door and knocked.
 
"Well! Looks like no ones here so I just think I'm gonna-"
 
"You are going to stay right here until someone comes to the door an-"
 
"Hello thar! What can I do fer ye?" Spouted a short, fat red bearded irish man.
 
"Look kind sir," said Wu-oh-my-God-my-crotch-is-bleeding above Duo's incessant whisperings of "hes lying" and "we dont need it" Wu-wu-wa-wa continued "we need a car....for free."
 
"Are you tryin' ter rob me?"
 
"Um.. no."
 
"Well, jes' so happens that we do got one car, yeah imported from that far eastern place... Japan I think it was... Come have yerself a look."
 
"Thank you sir, you are doing a kind JUSTICE!"
 
"What was that?"
 
"Er nothing....justice..."
 
So, after going into the shop Duo and Wu-kie (pronounced like Wookie) emerged from the shop victorious...somewhat...
 
 
 
 
"I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE WE ARE DRIVING A HELLO KITTY PUNCH BUGGY WITH A GIANT 69 PAINTED ON THE ROOF!" yelled Duo at his idiotic partner.
 
"Look, in the battlefield you learn to take what's available to you at the time" retorted Wu-a-camel-bit-my-sister-once.
 
"WE'RE NOT IN A FUCKING BATTLEFI-WHOA!" and Duo was cut off as Wu-no-seriously-it-was-all-bleeding-and-stuff sped up to shut his partner up.
 
NEXT TIME!
 
Phase 2-B, Duo and Wu-ha-ha-bitch-you-gotta-wait-til-I-write-the-next-chapter finally arrive at their destination, where they hope that Duo can obtain at least a portion of the twenty dollars they need.