Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ The Rest of Our Lives ❯ The Escape Route Out ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Meanwhile, Quatre was slicing all the Leos with his cross cutters. He'd already used up all his missiles and the bullets in his Vulcan gun, amazingly enough, and he was up to his neck with Leo mobile dolls.

"Keep fighting!!! Don't give up now, Sandrock!!!" Just as one of the Leos were about to shoot him down with its beam cannon, just like the one on the Mercurius, it blew up. "Huh?"

"Need help?" Someone asked.

"Duo!!"

"It's been a while, huh? Well, let's get down to business."

"Quatre, watch out!!" Someone else shouted.

A purple mobile suit landed in front of the pair and launched missiles at the enemy.

"Trowa? Trowa!!!"

"Come on, let's go."


So, the battle was on. Heavyarms was firing missiles and his Vulcan gun, Sandrock fighting with his cross cutters, and Deathscythe was slicing every suit that headed his direction with his scythe. Just then, a silver mobile suit came rushing in the middle of the battle.

"Hilde!! I told you not to join us!!!" Duo shouted.

The pilot didn't listen and continued to slice every suit with, what looked like a double sided ax, that it flew into.

"Hilde!!! What are you doing?!"

"Duo, I don't think that's Hilde..." Trowa said as they watched the mobile suit slice all the Leos in a row. When all of them exploded, it looked like it formed a big "JM." But even after destroying that many suits, there was still a lot to get rid of.

"HILDE!!-----"

"For the love of God man!!!! I'm a girl but not one named, Hilde, you're screaming about already!!!!!" The pilot retorted.

"Huh? Who are you?!" Quatre asked.

"No time for introductions now, just fight!!!"

"Are you our alley?" Duo questioned.

"Oh no. I'm just helping you so that I'd be able to kill you three afterwards, yeah right!!"

"What's your name...?" Trowa asked.

"Why?" The girl wondered.

"Just answer----"

"I'm Lina Sneak--"

"Your real name."

"I'm sorry, but I cannot confirm that information." She replied. Then, her mobile suit started making a beeping sound.

'That's a Gundam's alarm sound.' Quatre thought.

"They've already arrived." The girl whispered.

"Who's already arrived?" Quatre asked.

"I'm sorry to leave you to finish off the job, but I must depart with all of you. Good-bye." She said and flew off.

"Come on. Let's go after her."

Deathscythe put one of its hands on Sandrock's shoulder and said, "How about, "no"? That girl is not to our concern right at this point. Let's go."

"Huh? Duo, what are talking about, letting that girl go?!"

"Let's talk about this some other time when we're not destroying mobile dolls, ok?"

'Three down.... two to go.' Trowa thought. Then, he had a sudden chill.

"Trowa, are you ready?" Quatre asked.

"Yea, Hilde's probably already waiting for us." Duo informed him. "We better make this quick."

"Huh...?? Yea, let's go." Trowa replied. Just as Heavyarms was ready to go, the Deathscythe confronted him with his scythe.

"Something wrong?" Duo asked.

"No, everything's just fine. Come on, let's get this over with." Trowa said flying off to a group of remaining Leo suits.

"Something's wrong alright." Duo murmured.

"You got that right." Quatre agreed.

'Everything is fine... right?'




~*~




"Rose, what are we to do? We just can't sit here and let TOSS torture Noin, Relena, and Case!!" Prime exclaimed.

"I know that Prime, but all we can possibly do is wait and fight against TOSS." Rose replied calmly.

"But Rose--"

"I think what she's saying is right." Tike told him.

"Stay out of this Tike! I don't want to see a kid like you getting beatin' up." Prime retorted.

"Oh, but Prime, I am part of this. Remember, I was the one who joined up with Sora. Basically people are still mad at me for turning on Case. Also, recall that all of us here were once a part of OZ and ACE."

Prime growled at Tike.

"Prime, please calm down. I, too, believe in these two theories. All the help we can provide right now is to fight with words, not actions..." Sora added in.

"How can you say that?! Your little brother is being held captive and is in danger and you're not even going to do anything?! What kind of sister are you?!?!?!" Prime shouted.


(Prime had short, wild, blond hair with blue eyes. Peach skinned and 5'5". Wearing blue, baggy pants and a white T-shirt underneath a blue jean vest.
Rose had red hair that was left down with sky blue eyes. Tanned skinned and 5'4". She wore a pink dress.
Sora had brown hair that was pulled back in a bun with baby blue eyes. Light skinned and 5'4". Sora would wear a light brown Capri pants with a blue tank top.
Tike had dirty, blond hair that was spiked up, like Case. Tanned skinned and 5'3". He wore dark blue parachute pants and a black Old Navy shirt.
Ash had short, black hair and brown eyes. Peach skinned and 5'5". Ash wore blue, baggy jeans and a red, muscle shirt.
Chip had brown short hair and green eyes. Light skinned and 5'5". He'd wear a pair of brown shorts and a dark green shirt.)


"Prime, ever since the day that I left, I learned something. I learned that I just can't worry about my younger siblings, Case and Tanya, all day and all night. Sometimes I have to worry about myself as well. My father taught me that if Case and Tanya can handle something themselves I better let them do things on their own and not interfere with their work." Sora replied.

"She is right you know that?" Sally asked.

"Yes, I know, but I--"

Chip put his hand on Prime's shoulder. "Don't worry. You know those Gundam pilots. Nothing is impossible to them because they were trained to do the impossible."

Prime sighed. "Yea, ok, I understand."

"Please tell us about your Gundam pilots." Dorothy begged.

"What's there to tell? They're the bravest young girls that I have ever laid my eyes on." Ash said.

"Girls?" Sally, Dorothy, and Lady Une echoed.

"Yes, girls. Very special ones." Chip said.

"Well, who are these young ladies I ask?" Lady Une asked.

"Let's see my sister, Tanya Date or as she likes to call herself, Tori Marray."

"Then, Bailey Scyler."

"There's prankster, Clara Stanley."

"Oh, and Joanna Elenia Pike."

"Then there's the head girl of them all..... Nika Giron."




~*~




Elsewhere, the same Gundam that encountered Quatre, Trowa, and Duo landed in a forest. The girl was lowered down from it. She had red hair that was pulled back in a ponytail with robin blue eyes. Her skin was rich peach and was 5'3". She wore a jean skirt and a dark green dragon shirt.

She looked up and sighed. "I'm back." She whispered. There in front of her was a silver and white, five story, mansion. A dusty road lead straight to it. It was surrounded by a swarm of endless trees and a wooden fence. Its patio had a table and a barbecue grill.

The girl walked in front to a porch with five, white chairs on it and cement steps leading to the door. A basketball goal was in the front.

She walked up the steps and opened the door and stepped inside. Its floor was shiny marble. To the left was the study room, forward was the kitchen, and to the right was the living room. She walked passed the spiral staircase and into the door leading to the garage.

"Hello?! Clara?! Bailey?! Tori?! Nika?! Anybody home?! Hello?!" The girl went into the kitchen, ran upstairs, and walked into the study room until she was satisfied that she was the only one at home.

"That's strange... I excepted Nika to be home since it's her turn to be at home..." She said to herself and toward a door that had the sign Joanna's Room on the door. "Well, I'll know when she gets home or someone else does... I'll just take a little nap.."




~*~




Back on TOSS's Palau base. Case, Noin, and Relena all waited impatiently for their plan to begin and to make their escape. Finally, that time had arrived. A TOSS soldier stepped in and asked if anyone needed to use the bathroom.

Relena ran out the door and was directed to to ladies' restroom.

"Five minutes." The soldier informed her. Relena walked into one of the stalls, climbed on top of the toilet, pushed one of the ceiling cubes off, and tried to boost herself up.

Noin and Case awaited their turn to their part of the plan. Then, the two soldiers came in.

"The princess must really have to go." One whispered.

The other looked around. "Wait a minute where's Noin?" He asked.

"I seriously don't have the slightest clue." Case replied.

"Look around." The other said.

Case smirked as they passed by him. POW! He had just hit the soldier in the back of the head, and kicked him in the back of the knees. Making the soldier surprised to fall on his knees.

The other soldier turned around and pointed his gun at Case. Case raised his hands at gun point. "Don't try anything stupid, prince. Now, where's Noin?"

The soldier heard a pair of heavy boots landing behind him. He turned around, but he was too slow.

"Right here." WHAM!

The soldier landed on the floor with a broken nose.

"Alright, let's get out of.... here." Case said as he noticed five TOSS soldiers waiting at the door with their guns up. All of their targets was Case and Noin.


~*~


About 20 minutes later, the two men came in with Relena. "Sorry, they caught me in the shuttle."

"That's alright." Case told her.

"Now all of you stay here. Unless you want to die." One soldier said.

Another with a bandaged nose stompped up to Noin. WHACK! "Don't ever try that again or next time I'll just have to kill you." He retorted.

Noin groaned from the pain in her left cheek, but she didn't let out a cry to show her pain or even shed a tear.

"Weren't you taught to show respect for men? Stupid bitch..."

"Noin!" Relena exclaimed and flew to her side.

"I'm fine Miss Relena... Really I am..."

"No you're not!" Relena told her as she got the bandages that was wrapped around her wrist and dabbed it against Noin's blood red cheek.

"Miss Relena!" Noin said in sudden shock. She bowed her head. "T-Thank you.."

Relena smiled and looked up at Case who was peering over them. "So, now what?" Relena asked.


Then, there was a big explosion. The yellow light turned to red with a loud alarm soon accompaning it. The door opened and out of the dust was, "Heero!!!" Relena shouted with glee. She ran over and hugged him.

Heero pushed her off away five seconds. He wasn't wearing his usual black, spandex shorts, and green, sleeveless shirt. Instead he was in a TOSS's soldier uniform. "Ready to go?" He asked.

"Yep." Noin replied.

"Good." Heero said and noticed her cheek. "Hmmm...." He turned away from the three and stuck his head out in the hallway. "Let's go while the hall's still clear."

They ran down the hall and Noin said, "Heero, you surely know how to show a girl a good time!"

"So this guy is the Heero Yuy I've been hearing of." Case said.

"And he must be the Prince Case Date that's all over the news." Heero added when he turned a right.

"It's a pleasure." Case said.

"Hey, Heero!! Where are we heading?" Noin asked.

Just before they turned another corner three soldiers shot their guns at them. Heero pulled out another gun and handed to Noin.

"Here take this. I hope you can still remember how to shoot." He told her.

Noin shot three bullets and hit one soldier in the arm. "How's that?"

Then, someone from the other end of the hall came running towards them. He shot what looked like a rocket launcher and dove for them. "Get down!!" He ordered. And there was a big blast.

Heero looked at their rescuer. "Wufei."

"What a nice way to see each other again, huh?" Wufei joked.

"This isn't reuniting if that's what you mean. Reuniting is when you Gundam Boys join up with the other Gundam pilots." Case proclaimed.

Heero and Wufei looked at him strangely. "What do you mean other Gundam pilots?"

"Never mind." Case said.

Heero helped Relena and Case up, and Wufei helped Noin to her feet.

Wufei felt her cheek. "And we'll get this fixed up..." He faced the others. "I've already got a shuttle ready for us. Come on, it's not too far." Wufei started running toward the direction that he came. Heero, Relena, Case, and Noin followed.

But what Noin noticed was that Wufei also wasn't in his normal white tradition Chinese clothing. He, like Heero, was in a TOSS uniform.