Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ The Rest of Our Lives ❯ Code Red ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Meanwhile at a bar, the blue haired girl watched as four girls danced around on top of a bar while all the drunken men in there cheered them on. One of the girls jumped in front of her and encouraged her to do her dance. The blue haired girl refused at first, but by the loud shouts of the men, she went.

But first, she grabbed two bottles and jumped on top of the bar. There, she poured the liquor all over her, and laid on the bar, as one of the four girls lit a match. The men once again cheered on, and the girl threw the match toward the blue chick.

At first, the young girl acted like she didn't know about the fire heading her direction and continued to dance and throw her head around in circles, but then, as the fire drew nearer to her feet, she did this type of reverse bodyroll. If she failed to lift one part of her body, she'd catch on fire... but she didn't.




~*~




Afterwards, "Good job, Kayura." One of the girls told her.

The blue girl smirked and said, "Thanks... See you tomorrow, Michelle..."

Michelle waved and walked out the door.

When Kayura locked the door and sat down to drink some water, she heard a knock. "Damn those men can't just get enough." She whispered. "We're closed!" Then she heard a growl.

"Huh? Rhys?" She wondered and ran to the door, but there was no one out there.

"Did you hear?" A brown haired girl asked when she headed back to the bar.

Not startled one bit, the blue haired girl replied, "Yea, I'm sorry." She sat down next to her.

"I shouldn't have disappeared like that."

"Tori, you know that if you stayed Case would've been in even more trouble. So, I say that it truly was for the best."

Tori sniffed, "So, what name are you going under, Bailey Scyler?"

"Shh, not so loud! People can hear you, Tori Marray. I'm going under the name of Kayura Faun. You?"

"Hi, I'm Prisma Sanada. Nice to meet you, Kayura." Tori said as she held out her hand.

"Prisma Sanada? Is that the best name you could come up with?"

"Well, look who's talking!"

Bailey sweatdropped. "I was afraid that you were going to say that."

"So, where's Blue Streak?"

"Hidden in the building behind us. Burn?"

"In the Himalayas."

"Why is it there?"

"That's Rhys's birthplace and I guess he wanted to go there. So... ya know."

Bailey nodded her head.


Bailey had short blue hair with matching Sapphire eyes. Bailey's skin was a ghost peach and she stood at 5'2". She wore a pair of blue pants and a light blue shirt. Tori had brown hair that was curly and pulled back in a neat ponytail with hazel eyes.
Unlike Bailey, Tori's skin was more of a tan and she was 5'2". Wearing short shorts and a red Tommy Girl tank top.
Rhys was a huge, white, Siberian tiger, but not an ordinary one. Instead, his stripes were shaped as thunder bolts.


"So, should we go to you-know-where to meet the others?" Bailey asked.

"Well, I guess so. I bet you that Clara will be late. You know how she likes to make an entrance with a bang." Tori replied.

Bailey laughed. "Yeah, literally." She got up and started gathering all the beer bottles.

"Here's a thought, Nika might even end up being one of the first one over there with either Joanna or Clara. Maybe even us for all we know! But I hope not."

"Nika's actually nice, Tori."

"Really? And how would you happen to know? Oh wait, let me guess. 'Coz you spent two weeks with her, right?"

"Correct. What do you want? It's on me."

Tori turned around to face Bailey and said, "Give me a scotch."

"But you do know that don't you?" Bailey asked as she poured Tori's drink.

Tori rolled her eyes a little. "Yea, I know. I know. What she taught me was nice of her too, But she doesn't compare to Clara."

Bailey let out a giggle. "That's true. Wild mattered Clara. Always trying to make everything sound like a big joke. Joanna's nearly the same only instead of being wild she's kind."

"Joanna will always be kind, but behind all of our good sides, we have our bad sides."

"Yea, we're ruthless, killing machines. Too bad we're too vurnable when the colonies get involved."

Tori got up with her glass of scotch, sighed, and walked over to the bar. Rhys trailing her. "Yes, we all understand that we can't have them fight in a battle."

"Come on... I gotta see Jerillica..."

"Do you think she'll mind if she took care of Rhys while I'm gone?"

"Nah, I'm sure she'd love to take care of him..."




~*~




Once they stopped in front of a circus tent, Tori said, "So this is where Jerillica is working now and days."

"Yeah, well, at least she's settled in just one job now."


~*~


"Kayura!! Kayura!!" A girl exclaimed as she ran toward them.

"Wow, she's even calling you Kayura now..." Tori whispered.

Bailey sweatdropped. "Yeah, I know..."

The girl stopped in front of them, panting. "Oh, hey, Tor --"

"Shh!!!" They hissed.

"Ok, ok. Hey, sorry about the news on your brother. Hope you Gun --"

"Shhh!!!! Jerei!!!! Can you ever keep your mouth shut???" Bailey retorted.

"Sorry!!" She shouted and looked at Rhys. "Hey isn't that you-know-who?"

"Yea." They replied.

"Wow, I wonder if he still remembers his mother, Rook." Jerillica wondered while petting Rhys. Rhys looking very pleased that someone was doing so.

"Huh? Well, is she here?" Tori asked.

"No, unfortunately she died only a month ago of old age. Fourteen, can you believe?" Jerillica answered.

"Say, Jerei, could you watch over him for me?"

Jerillica sighed and said, "Hmm... Sure. It'll be like having his mother around again."


Jerillica had short, black hair with brown eyes. She was standing at 5'4" and had dark, peach skin. She was wearing a pink tubetop and a black skirt.


"So, what brings you here?" Jerillica asked after a long silence. Tori gave her the serious-mission look. "Oh, no! Kayura, you promised!! She's not even suppose to be here!! Remember?!"

Bailey sweatdropped and replied back, "Shut up!! I'm you're older sister!! I can take care of myself so I can make my own decisions!! And after all, I am a you-know-what-pilot. Plus, that's not the promise we made."

"Oh no? What was the promise then?"

"The promise we all made was that we would change everything about us and never make any contact with each other or with any of the Kingdom guardians. But, if an evil alliance should come back then we will take our Gundams and meet at a certain place and do everything to gain pacifism again." Tori explained.

"....... Damn it!! But wait a minute, what about the bar?! Who's going to take care of it everything??"

"Erin is responsible enough. She knows how to deal with the stuff at the bar. Jerillica, I know that you are really worried about me, but would you like to live while a war is going on?"

"No."

"Then you will listen to what I say. Can I use the phone to call up Erin?"

Jerillica sighed again and replied, "Sure..."


~*~


Trowa had just listened to every single word that was spoken. "Hmmmm... How exquisite." He said to himself. Bailey and Jerillica walked out. 'Well, I guess I better find the others. I know they're close by.' He thought. A hand rested on his shoulder.

"You ready to go?" The person asked. Trowa turned around and saw his long, braided haired friend and a royal blue haired girl.

"Hey, Hilde. Yea, I'm ready. Let's kick it, Duo."

"Aren't you going to talk with the manager first?" Hilde asked.

"Nah, already did. Catherine knows too. Come on, we better find the others."

Tori peeked through a small space between two crates. "Hmmm..." Rhys ran after the trio. Tori gasped. "Rhys, no!! Come back here, you stupid tiger!!!"

Hilde turned around and screamed. Duo and Trowa looked at her strangely, but before they could completely turn around to see what she was screaming about, Rhys had already jumped on top of them.

"Ah!" Duo screamed at the first sight of the big, white tiger. Rhys looked at him coldly, but then licked him on the face. "Eww!! Tiger drool!!" Rhys then licked Trowa on the face. Trowa chuckled and both Duo and him pushed the tiger off. "Hilde, c'mere here!! Look!! It likes us!!!! Huh?" Duo said and looked around. "Hilde? Hilde?" They noticed Bailey running over to them.

"Rhys!!" She called. When she grabbed onto Rhys, she said, "I'm really sorry, Trowa."

"That's ok, what's your name again?"

"Bail --- umm ... Kayura Faun. I'm Jerillica older sister." She said and caught sight of the Caucasian boy standing next to him. "Say, who's your cute friend?"

"Oh, this is an old buddy of mine, this is Duo Maxwell."

"Nice to meet you."

"The pleasure's all mine. You're not so bad yourself, sweety." Duo replied.

Bailey blushed. "Why, thank you. Hey Trowa, didn't I see you with another friend?"

"Wha? Oh, Hilde!! Duo, where'd she go?" Trowa asked Duo.

"I dunno Kayura's tiger jumped on me and I wasn't able to notice which tent she went to hide in." Duo replied.

Rhys ran into one of the tents and they heard a scream. Out came Hilde with Rhys slowly walking behind her. She hid behind the others. Duo laughed. "Hilde, it's alright." He said. "That tiger's tamed. Plus, Kayura's here so she can handle him, don't worry."

"Who's Kayura?" Hilde asked.

"I am, but I'm not the real owner of Rhys." Bailey said briskly.

"Oh, and who's the owner then?" Trowa asked. Rhys ran into another tent and dragged out Tori. She chuckled nervously once she was right next to Bailey.

"Umm... hi." Tori said.

"Who's this?" Duo asked as he scanned her.

"This is Tor ---" Tori hit Bailey in the side with her elbow and forced a smile. "I mean Prisma Sanada. Pris, this is Trowa Barton and his two friends Duo Maxwell and Hilde. Prisma is one of my old friends too and she came with me to see my sister."

"Nice to meet you." Hilde said shaking Tori's hand.

"Well, we better be going, see you around!" Duo said.

"Yea, we better get going ourselves. See you later, Trowa!" Bailey replied.




~*~




Trowa, Duo, and Hilde got into Hilde's Ford Escape. Hilde was the driver. "Wow, now those were some cute girls." Duo said.

Hilde punched him in the side. "Are you saying that I'm not cute?"

Duo forced a smile and said nervously, "Of course not, Hilde. Why, Trowa here would even agree with me, won't you?"

"Er... yeah... right." Trowa said sounding as though it was something bad tasting in his mouth.

"So, how long have you known that Kayura girl?" Hilde asked.

"Not too long. Her younger sister just started three weeks ago, and she comes to visit her only once a week. Although her real name isn't Kayura."

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Duo and Hilde asked in unison.

"Before you two came, I eavesdropped on their conversation. Kayura's real name is Bailey Scyler and her friend, Prisma Sanada, is really Tori Marray. They said they were, I mean, are what Bailey calls it a "you-know-pilots". Do you get it?"

"Geez, wonder where they're heading to. And you know it's not good to eavesdrop on people like that." Hilde said.

"Oh please, didn't you listen to a word I said?"

"Yeah, I did... Damn, if only Kayura was a Gundam pilot or something, 'coz I mean, me and her could HOOK UP!" Duo said.

Trowa sweatdropped. "Oh never mind. Let's just meet up with the others..."




~*~




Meanwhile, at one of L3 Colony's airport, a blond with wavy, hair that was left down to show its length, which was to her lower back, and baby blue eyes. Peach skinned and stood at 5'2", came out of the woman's dressing room in a TOSS uniform.

"What will you have aboard the shuttle, ma'am?" A soldier asked.

The girl held up an ID and replied, "One of the new mobile suits heading for the TOSS base in the Bahamas."

The man looked up at the covered suit. "Alright. Bring her aboard. Have a safe trip, ma'am."

She got in the pilot's control seat and said, "Suckers." With that word, she set the engine to maximum speed. The engine hummed to life and it rushed out of the port as quickly as possible.

"Geez, that TOSS base must be in a hurry to receive that new suit."

"Huh? What TOSS base?" Another soldier asked.

"The one in the Bahamas. That lady said that one of the new mobile suits is heading there."

"What are you talking about?! There is no base in the Bahamas and Corneal Cypress or Corneal Lydia didn't tell me about shipping one of the new suits in this base!"

"What?! Stop that shuttle!!!"

Twelve Aries and tweleve Leo suits all came rushing out of the colony, firing at the shuttle. One of them hit the shuttle's right wing.

"Oh crap! Right wing malfunctioning. Better kick some butt!" The girl said as she ran to the back. From the outside the shuttle blew up, but out of the smoke was a Gundam. It had a skull on fire in black on its shield with gold and dark green streaks surrounding it. On the right arm was a flamethrower.

"What the hell is that?? Oh my god!! It's a Gundam!!! It's a Gundam!!! There's a Gundam out here!!!!!" A man exclaimed.

"Attack!! Attack!!!" Another shouted. The suits did so.

"Alright, twelve Aries and twelve Leo suits? I'll get rid of them all in an instant. Just like the old days." The girl said. "I better not use my flamethrower, 'coz I'm too close to the colony, but that'll leave me unarmed... I'll just have to lure them away from it then." She flew further and further away from the colony, and, as she wanted, the mobile suits followed... But not the way she wanted.

"God dammit!" She cursed as the shots from the Vulcan guns on the TOSS mobile suits made her Gundam shake like mad. "I don't remember getting this shooken up from an Aries or Taurus suit's weapons!"

Finally, she was far enough from the colony. She grinned, stopped, and exclaimed, "All right! Let's get this party started!" She gripped onto her flamethrower and turned it into a sword, slicing three Aries and the others fired their guns. "Hiya!!!" She shouted and destroyed the remaining suits in sight with her flamethrower. "Oh yea, this is like the good old days alright."

"Clara!!!" Someone called.

"Huh?" The girl asked at the call of her name, and turned around, finding a white Taurus suit flying towards her. Clara pointed her flamethrower at the suit.

"No! Don't!!! You really don't wanna kill your best friend now do you?" The person asked.

"Huh? Neo? Neo!!!!" Clara exclaimed.

Neo grinned and asked, "Heading somewhere?"

"Yea, you wanna come?"

"Nah, I'll just get in your way."

"Are you sure?"

"Yea, I don't feel like getting into this one."

"That's my pal. Keeping of trouble."

"Yea... rright..."

Clara chuckled. "I'll give you a ring if there's something I'll be needing, ok?"

"Sure. Now go!! I bet that the other girls are really gonna use your help fighting in this war."

"Yeah... All of them... Excluding Nika."

Neo shook his head. "Oh Clara..."




~*~




Elsewhere, Relena slowly opened her eyes while Case and Noin were watching the news on tv.

"And the search for Lieutenant Lucrezia Noin, Relena Peacecraft, and Case Date is still in session as we speak." The news reporter said.

Noin walked over and turned the t.v. off. Relena sat up on the bed, holding her head. A bandage was wrapped around her forehead. She took it off and felt for the cut, it had healed. Had she been out that long??

"Relena, you're awake." Case said in surprise.

"Yea, where are we?"

"We're in Palau." Noin informed her.

"Palau?! How the hell did we get in Palau?!"

"Remember, Palau isn't too far off of the Philippines. Only an hour or so." Case said.

"So, you're telling me that we flew over the ocean in an hour??"

"No, mobile suits are six times faster, so actually it was more like 12 minutes." Noin answered calmly.

"Hmm... Can you tell me how long I have been sleeping here?"

"Two days, and if you're wondering what has been happening, they just argued with me that if you and me don't step down from our ground then they will destroy the colonies. By destroying the Cinq Kingdom was just a warning. I knew that they were only bluffing so I said, no. And they told me that I have three days to think this over with you." Case replied.

"Only three days?"

"One and a half now. I don't know what to do." Noin said.

Case pulled out the envelope full of the Gundam Gals' letters.

"Stay strong." "....... remain cool." "I'm proud of you no matter what happens." "Stay super sweet......" "Keep your chin up." These words kept running through his mind. 'I can't let them down.' He thought. "I got it!!"

"Huh?" Relena and Noin wondered.