Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ The Rest of Our Lives ❯ The Kidnap ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"Master Case, it's a pleasure to finally meet your acquaintance." Pagan said.

A boy turned around and grinned. "I'm presuming that you're Pagan." He said.

Pagan bowed. "You are correct, young master." He said." Now come, the others are awaiting for you at the palace."

Case had black, spiky hair and emerald eyes. Despite his age, he looked 15 because he was standing at 5'2". He was wearing blue, baggy jeans and a gray Adidas shirt. Once Pagan stopped at a stoplight, he said, "So Master Case --"

"Please," Case interrupted, "I beg you not to call me by that name. Only Case."

"Yes, Case, I have heard that you're other sister, Tanya, is a Gundam pilot."

"Hmm ... yes, she is, what about it?"

"Aren't you the least bit worried about her?"

Case looked out the window. "Yes, I'm more worried about Tanya than about any organization, such as OZ or ACE, coming to destroy the peace between the planets and colonies that Relena, myself, and the others have gained and striven for. Possibly, more than my disappearing long, lost father."

"Even more than that one particular Gundam pilot?"

"Huh?" Case asked in shock, let his head hang, and sighed. "No, she's a bit more important than anything else to me."

"Is it love, sir?"

Case sighed again. "What kind of love are you referring to?"

"What do you mean by, "what kind of love?" Case?"

"Do you mean love as in girlfriend, boyfriend? Brotherly, sisterly? Or a friendship one?"

"Well, girlfriend, boyfriend."

Case turned a little red and chuckled. "No, I just care for her so much like a very, very close friend kind of love."

"I see."

"Why do you ever ask, Pagan?"

"Well, it just so happens that Miss Relena very much cares for a Gundam pilot herself."

"Oh, and which pilot would that be?"

"We're here."



Case looked up at a six story high, pink, palace. The front yard was huge, with a beautiful view of the Pacific. He stepped out of the limo and now looked at the seemed to be endless stairway. Pagan closed the trunk of the limo and stood by Case. "Awfully big, isn't it?"

"Hmmm...."

"Come follow me, young master." Pagan headed up the steps. Case looked around at the beautiful paintings and statues that they walked pass. Pagan headed into a room and turned to Case. "Keep going down this hall to the second to last doors on the right."

"Thank you, Pagan." Case said as he walked down the hall. He finally got to two huge doors with loud music playing and he heard laughing. Case turned the golden knob and pushed it open.


"Hey, birthday boy!!" A blond haired man, named Prime, yelled over the music. Case smiled.

"Glad you could make it." Relena said and walked up to him. "I'm Relena Peacecraft the princess of the Cinq Kingdom."

Case looked at her. "Prince Case Date of the Solo Kingdom." He said and looked around. "My sisters?"

Everyone looked at each other as though they were telepathically. Case's head hung and he let out a big sigh.

"Sorry kiddo," Lady Une said. "Sora must've really died in that explosion with that Gundam, what was it?"

"Blur." Case replied longfully.

Sally walked up to him and told him, "Hey, cheer up, kid. Remember it's your birthday!! So how about havin' a little fun,
huh?" Case looked at her and nodded his head.



All of a sudden, was a huge explosion out in front of the palace. It was so massive that it made the ground shake and the cake fell on top of some people that were laying flat on the floor.

Case weakly got up and looked out the window. He gasped.

"Whoa! What was that?!" Prime asked licking some of the cake that was covering him. Case remained motionless and kept staring out the window.

"Case?" A red haired woman, named Rose, called. Case turned around, but before he could say anything, the doors flew open. A woman walked in.

"Sora!!" Prime and the others said in awe and disbelief.

She stepped over the spilled cake and ran to where Case was and looked out the window. A sniper rifle was held in her hand. She looked at Case and turned to the others."We need to get outta here right now!"

"Sora, what's the matter?" Prime asked.

"There's no time to explain now!! Go!!"

There was another shake in the ground. Everyone flew a foot off of the marbled floor and landed on their faces.
Sora quickly got up and looked out the window again. "Oh crap! They couldn't hold them off long enough! Damn it!" She pounded her fists against the window. Sora hit it so hard that it shattered into many pieces.

"Sora, what's going on?" Case asked coolly while picking some of the glass off of her.

Sora looked at him in a wearily way. "My dear little brother," she said, "I'm afraid that another war has been waged."

"What?!" Everyone shouted.

"Yes, it's not OZ or ACE, but whoever's leading them has somehow managed to plan all the mobile suits and bases in such a short amount of time and kept it a secret too. They call themselves, TOSS. And not only have they waged a war against us, but they are just doing this for the enjoyment of fun, but mainly for revenge over those who operated a Gundam. That's the Gundam pilots, that's Zechs, and that's myself."

"For pure sentimental fun?? What the hell?" The one named, Ash, exclaimed. Rose picked some of the cake off of his cheek.

"But I thought that all the mobile suits and Gundams disappeared nearly a year ago." Relena said.

"On Earth and the first colonies, but not on Saturn and the last colonies. One of our favorite mottoes is "always be prepared." "

"Well, the Gundam pilots will help us won't they?? And so will you! Right?" Noin asked.

Sora looked at the marble glass floor stained with icing and said, "Unfortunately, ever since a year ago I haven't been successful in locating all of the Gundam pilots. As though they --"

"Disappeared from existence." Case added.

"Yes, no one has seen them after the battles. Even if they could help, they might've gotten rid of their Gundams to put the past behind them and for time's sake. Ask for me, I could help, but I wouldn't be able to fight all alone and plus, I don't have a Gundam to do battle in."

There was another explosion that made the other windows glass break into many small pieces.

"Well, let's just hope that God will help us out." Sally said.

"Hurry!! I have a plane in the back waiting for us!!" Sora yelled.




~*~




Once they left, Case sadly looked out the shuttle's window at all the Aries and Leo suits fighting each other for another meaningless war. A tear went down his face. Sora wiped it away with her finger. "I know what you're thinking. "There goes my birthday party," huh?"

"No, actually I'm frustrated that all those mobile suits down there are fighting for the third meaningless war. Not for peace or anything."

Sora pulled out a fat envelope from her back pocket. "Here." She handed it to him.

"Huh?"

"This is from the girls. Each one of them requested to give you this on your birthday. One from Clara, Joanna, Bailey, Tori, and --"

"Nika?"

Sora smirked. "Yes, even Nika." Case took the envelope from Sora's hand and open it up. "Whoa! Take it easy!" Sora told him. There were many different shades of faded papers. Pink, purple, white, yellow, and blue. Case opened up the white one first. He read:



"Dear Case,
Hey! How's it hangin'? All of us girls wrote you a letter for your birthday. Oh, speaking of which HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Don't worry about us. We'll be fine, after all we are 'Da Gundam Gals. Right after Nika came back from giving you a gift, (which I'm presuming is a Blazers stuffed falcon,) all of us headed to a hotel and ordered some Champaign, then headed to a night club. There we saw Sora. The rest of the night we hung out and she said she had to be off and we told her before she disappears again to give you these letters when she's ready to go back to ya. Now you stay sweet and remain cool. We'll cross paths again soon. Buh bye!
Joanna Elenia Pike"



Case carefully put the letter back in the envelope. He then pulled out the purple one. He looked at it and saw a huge smile drawn on the outside. Case knew that instant who it was from. It read:



"Case,
Yo man! Wuz shakin'? Nothin' much here. We ran into your sister, Sora last night in a slammin' club down the street of this one hotel. Hey, do you have a girlfriend now? Huh? Huh? Umm ... Oh! What do you get when you cross five girls and five Gundams? .... Us! Ok, that wasn't funny butt anyways, Sora was really worried on how to make an appearance to you and the others. So, she said that while she's gone she'll think of a way and try and live a normal life. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Yo, I gotta book it. So, stay super sweet and mondo cool. Nika, me, and the others will be expecting that when we meet again. Boxers and briefs! Bye!!
Your party animal friend --> me! Clara Stanley"



Case laughed about the, "Boxers and briefs" part of Clara's letter. All around it was pictures of flowers, smiles, hearts, and birthday stuff. Case folded up the letter and put it in the envelope. Next, he grabbed for the yellow letter. He gasped at the handwriting and eagerly read:



"Case,
This is Nika. Sora bumped into us last night. She's really worried about you and how to make an appearance after what she did, but she has faith in you. I know that yesterday you told me to give you something in person, but I'm sorry that I couldn't do so. Happy Birthday by the way. Please don't worry about me. I know you probably have been, but remember if I survived in our war than I shall survive in the normal, human universe. After all, I am a Gundam pilot, thus being one consists me of taking responsibility of myself. Stay strong, Case. Good-bye until heaven calls upon us both.
Nika Giron --> The Girl Behind The Mask"



Case couldn't believe that Nika wrote, "until heaven calls upon us both." 'Of course not in heaven Nika, in a few days or so.' He thought. But something else was bugging him.... "Sora?" He called. Sora looked at him tiredly. "What does Nika mean by, "The Girl Behind The Mask"?" He asked.

"What she means? Exactly what it reads." A boy named, Tike, informed him.

"What?"

"You see, that's the nickname we gave her because she claims not to be able to remember her childhood. There are no files on her childhood in the computer files either. So basically, she's wearing a mask that she can't take off to figure out who she really is." Sora explained.

"Oh, poor Nika." Case whispered. He grabbed the pink letter. He once again gasped. Case read:



"My brother Case,
Hello and Happy Birthday. I'm sorry that I wasn't able to be there for your birthday. All of us have decided to totally disappear from existence, to never make contact with each other and you Solo Kingdom guardians, change our look, and live under a different name. Don't tell anyone that I just told you that. Nika will kill me for sure if she found out. Sora says that it's only for the best that we hide our identities. Just in case OZ or ACE comes back and tries to hunt us down. But if either one of them does comes back, we'll meet at a certain place. I'm proud of you no matter what happens. Look, I got to go. I love you much. Bye.
Your other sister - "Tanya Date" "



Case shed another tear and quickly wiped it away before anyone took notice. The last letter had to be from non-other than Bailey. He pulled out the blue paper and read:



"Case,
Hi. Happy Birthday. I don't believe that any of our letters made you quite happy. Well, maybe with the exception of Clara's. I hope that we're fine and have removed us, like Nika, from your head. Although I know that that's completely impossible. As one of us have possibly wrote, we have made a decision to totally change our names and looks and also not to make contact with each other and you Kingdom guardians. I'm extremely sorry about you having to live like this. Wondering where we are and such. Life is never the way people want it to go. We'll always be thinking of the ACE battles and everything that happened. Ah, the good 'ol days. Well, take care. Keep your chin up. We'll eventually meet soon.
---- Bailey Scyler"



Case closed up the last letter and started to sob. "Case, what's the matter?" A man, Chip, asked worriedly.

"Oh it's nothing. I was just thinking of something sad." Case replied.

"Sure?" Sora asked.

"Yes, I'm fine." Case replied. 'The girls are so thoughtful to write me.' He thought.




~*~




A few hours later, Relena opened her eyes. She shed a tear at the sight of who it was. There stood... "Milliardo?" She asked.

"Relena, what's the matter?? Why are you crying?" Case wondered.

Relena responded, "I thought you were Milliardo."

Case grinned and sat next to her. "Do you believe that he's alive?"

Relena looked at him weirdly. "Of course I do! What kind of a question is that?!"

"I'm sorry to have seemed to offend you, but, well, if you believe he is alive, then he is. He probably just needs to get his head straight."

"Huh? You're a boy with a lot of faith you know that?"

"No, I was once like you, Relena. Both of our stories started the same way. I used to live life like it was nothing, but then I realized that it isn't. All you need in this universe now is faith and trust."

"Who told you that?"

"The Gundam Gals and my sisters. It's amazing how women these days can really inspire people. Like you, Relena."

"What makes you have this much faith then?"

"Well, like for example, right after I found out that I was part of the Solo Kingdom, something told me that my father would make an appearance and he did. And right after the Ace war I had faith that Sora was still alive and she is. See?"

"Yes, I understand now. Like Heero, I knew that one day we would meet again and we did one year later ... What time is it?"

"Eight o'clock. Come on, everyone, except Miss Noin, already went ahead. I told them to. Noin and I waited here while you got your rest then we'd head over to a hotel while we wait."

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

"Tried to, but you were sleeping so deeply... The Cinq Kingdom is being rebuilt so, we're gonna have to stay at Rose's cousin's house in Singapore..."




~*~




Once they stepped out of the shuttle, it blew up behind them. The force from the explosion sent Case and Relena flying into the air. Landing on their faces, the prince and princess both groaned on impact. Leaving Case with a bleeding lip, and Relena with a cut on her forehead.

"Oh man... Talk about timing." Relena said.

With most of his effort, Case helped her to her feet. They heard a gun click and reload. They looked up at an Aries suit. It stopped in front them, blowing their hair back as the air pressure blew out of the suit, it was pointing it's beam cannon at them. "What do you want?" Relena asked the pilot.

"Your lives." The pilot replied, but before he could fire the beam cannon, a shot came from behind and a white Taurus suit came and picked Case and Relena up.

"Are you alright, Miss Relena and Master Case?" Noin asked.

"Just dandy, Miss Noin." Case replied.

"Good to hear it." Soon enough, they were flying over the Pacific. "I'm taking us down to Singapore myself -- AAAAAHHHH!!!" Noin told them. Someone or something shot them from behind. Noin let go of Case and Relena as they fell into the Pacific Ocean. "No!!! Relena!!!! Case!!!!" 'I can't help them or this suit will explode and kill all of us. Good thing Case is a good swimmer so I don't have to worry about Relena drowning.'



"AAAAHHHH!!!!" Relena screamed.

"Relena, grab onto my hand!!!" Case told her.

They struggled to reach other, but before they could, both of them dropped into the freezing water. Relena couldn't manage to keep her head above the water and sank.

Case swam over and pushed both of them to the top. Case watched Noin battle against two Aries suits. "Yea! Go, Miss Noin!! Kick their asses!!" He cheered.

Then the two Aries shot their beam cannons at her at the same time. Once it hit Noin's suit, it was ready to explode, so she had no choice but to get out of the Taurus suit and dive into the water. Once she jumped off, the suit exploded and the Aries' went with it.




~*~




A little bit later, Noin and Case dragged Relena on the shore. "Miss Noin, where are we?" Case asked her as he shivered from head to toe.

"Looks like we're in Palau." Noin responded.

"Palau?!" Noin nodded. "Where's a pay phone? We should call the others and inform them where we are."

"Not so fast." Someone said. They turned around.

"Who are you?" Noin asked looking at a man holding a gun.

"Oh, I'm terribly sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Cypress. I'm one of the head leaders in Toss."




~*~




"On later news, Princess Relena Peacecraft,"



"Relena." Heero sounded.



"Lieutenant Lucrezia Noin,"



"Miss Noin? I hope that the others are hearing this." Quatre said.

"Noin." Zechs echoed.



"both from the Cinq Kingdom, and Prince Case Date,"



"Case?" A blond haired girl asked.



"from the Solo Kingdom are all missing."



"What missing?!" Duo and a blue haired girl exclaimed.

"No!!!" A brown haired girl cried.



"The last time they were reported to be seen was near the area of the Philippines International Airport."



Rose dropped her cup of tea. "Prime!!! Sally!!! They're missing!!!" She exclaimed.



"A search party is being held for these three." The news reporter said.




"A search party could take weeks maybe even months." A black haired girl said.

"Well, if only some brave and willingly souls were around maybe they'd be able to find them and do battle in another war. Can't they see that we don't want anymore bloodshed?" A man told her.

"Yeah, but where in the hell are we going to find some brave souls like those around here??" Another argued.

"What do you think KC? Huh? KC?" The man asked looking around.

In the distance, there was some tires screeching. The girl had driven off on a motorcycle.