Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ The Silent Night ❯ Just my first time ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The station moved in geostationary orbit around the earth. Although the heating in the large room was on Sarah still felt cold looking out at the earth. She knew that she couldn't stay here for long she didn't belong here. She sighed at this thought. This was Heero's world not hers. Tears welled in her eyes as she looked away from the view. The darkness of the room seemed to fill her with old memories. Good and bad. The only light seeped through the small windows in the doors it was barley enough to fill a small space on the floor. Tears slowly ran down her face as she thought about how happy Heero had looked in that room surrounded by his new friends. She could never make him as happy as that. Lost in her thought she heard the door slide open. A shadowy figure stood in the doorway. She didn't turn round knowing that her face was tear stained. She never showed weakness not to anybody. Who ever was at the door was staring at her. She didn't dare speak as a throat swelled with tears. She looked down hugging her arms. Her hands rubbed her arms as she shivered with the cold. She was still aware of the figure in the doorway as the person moved towards her. She heard a ruffling sound as someone pulled a coat around her shoulders. Heero stood there leaving his hands on her arms. He suddenly became aware of her tears. He looked shocked as his cold eyes continued to stare at her as she moved her face away from view.
“Are you ok?” He whispered softly in her ear.
“Fine.” She lied. Her voice gave it away. The tears swelled in her eyes again as she let out a silent sob. She felt Heero's arms embrace her as her head fell under his chin. She couldn't hold any more. She sobbed out loud into his chest as he squeezed her gently.
“What's wrong?” He asked. It sounded like he was coming to tears as well.
“It's just…you seem so happy here… like you haven't been looking for me…I don't want to ruin it for…”Her voice trailed off as more tears flooded from her eyes. Heero paused for a moment then sighed.
“I waited 3 months for you. Every day I stayed at the station and then after that I joined the Gundam's but I still looked for you. I checked the databases. The police accounts. Everywhere. I never stopped looking for you.” His soft words were filled with tears. Sarah realised that he was crying to now she looked up at him tears staining her face.
“I don't know what I'd do if I lost you again.” He looked ahead tears running down his cheaks. Then he turned to look at Sarah directly in the face. His eyes filled with love.
“I love you.” He whispered as he lifted her chin up and they kissed.