Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ The Six Shooting Star ❯ Part 1: "Star of the Havens" ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Title: The Six Shooting Star Part 1: "Star of the Havens"

Disclaimer: Ok I don't own any of this stuff. All the Gundam characters belong to their respectful owners. Bandai, Sostu Agency Sunrise etc. etc. etc. So don't sue I don't own any of this stuff expects some characters. Lina Yuy and her gundam Heaven's charm are mine!

Category: None right now.

Warnings: None right now.

Feed Back: Please give me some!

* * * * * * * * *

The journey to Earth was a long one. She slept from time to time. There wasn't much she could do. The shuttle was on autopilot until she gets into Earth's astrosphere. She was uncomfortable from sitting; even though the chair was quite comfy. "How much longer till we get to Earth." she asked. It seemed that she was talking to none in the small cockpit.

"Not much farer your highness." a robotic male voice replied "Just a couple more hours."

She leans back in her chair with a sigh. "Just great..." she said. She reaches into her pilot suit and pulled out a faded old picture. She glances down at it with a smile. The picture was of a royal family. The king and queen had these beautiful pair of white wings growing from their backs. In the arms of the queen were two babies, twins, a boy and a girl. "I will not rest until I find you, brother." she said softly

*Flashback*

"Is it true you know the name of my brother?"

"Your mother named him after your father's Great Grandfather's brother, Heero." said the old scientist said to her.

"You think he'll be on Earth?" she asked with hope in her eyes.

"That if he had survived that attack, Miss Yuy."

"I bet you'll find him there, your highness." the robotic voice replied.

"When I get there, I'll find Duo," she said "I know he will help me."

"Now remember Miss Yuy," the scientist said "Your true mission is to get back at OZ for attacking the kingdom."

"I know."

*End of Flashback*

* * *

"We're here, your highness." the robotic voice said.

She looks apon the blue planet that was the home of her people. "You must be on that planet somewhere, brother." she said.

* * *

Relena couldn't help but to continue to stare at Heero in class. Soon the door opens and the teacher came in, fallowing her was a young 15-year-old girl. She was dress in the St. Gabriel's' female school uniform. She had dark brown hair, and corbot blue eyes. Her long hair was pulled into a bun, but her bangs looked like Heero's. "Everyone," the teacher said "We have a new student today."

"My name is Lina Yuy," she said with a smile "It's a pleasure."

Heero, who was quiet all day, gotten this surprised and shock look on his face. *Yuy? * he thinks *who is this girl, really? *

"Please, take a set next to Heero." the teacher said. Lina got this surprised look on her face when she saw Heero.

*It can't be him. * she thinks *Can it? *

Relena smiled as Lina walked by her. "It's every nice to meet you, Lina." she said "My name is Relena." Lina just gave this small smile and took the empty set next to Heero. Heero glared at Lina for a sec, then turned his attention to the front of the class started.

* * *

In fencing class, Heero was going agents another guy. Soon the class became quiet. Heero looked to see what's going on. There was another shock look on his face again. *It's her again. * he thinks.

Standing in the room was Lina, this time wearing on of the fencing uniforms. She walked up to Heero. "I heard you're one of the best fencers here." she said "I would like to challenge you."

"You sure you want too?" Heero asked in his usual monotone voice.

"What's the mater?" Lina asked "Afraid you'll lose?"

"Okay then," Heero replied "Your on." Everyone watched amazed when the two started to fence each other. Lina was matching Heero's attacks stride by stride. It was soon found out that the two was equally matched. It soon ended in a draw.

"You're good Heero," she said as they finished "I consider you as a worthy opponent." *He's gotta be my twin brother Heero. * she thinks.