Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ The Six Shooting Star ❯ Part 2: "The Power of Noodles" ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Title: The Six Shooting Star Part 2: "The Power of Noodles"

Disclaimer: Ok I don't own any of this stuff. All the Gundam characters belong to their respectful owners. Bandai, Sostu Agency Sunrise etc. etc. etc. So don't sue I don't own any of this stuff expects some characters. Lina Yuy and her gundam Heaven's charm are mine!

Category: None right now.

Warnings: None right now.

Feed Back: Please give me some!

* * * * * * * * *

It was soon lunchtime when Lina walked onto the patio, caring her Roman shrimp instant noodles. She looks around to find a place to sit. "Hey Lina!" Relena shout to her with a smile as she sat with her "pack" of girls "Sit with us!"

Lina spies Heero sitting by himself with his laptop, and near by was also some Roman instant noodles. Lina smiled and looked over at Relena. "No thanks." She said polity. She walked over to him. "Hello Heero," she started "Mind if I sit here?"

Heero looked up and blinks in surprised. *She clings like Relena and Duo. * He thinks *No matter where I go, there she is. * Heero was more surprised when he saw what flavor her instant noodles were, his was shrimp too. *This is getting wired. * He thinks *She's not only even in the same class as me, and an extremely good fencer, but now she likes the same kind of noodles. *

"Well," Lina started "Can I sit here or not?"

"Sure," Heero started "I guess." Lina sits down. Relena sees this from her table.

She excuses herself from her friends and comes over to Lina and Heero. "May I sit with you too?" she asked.

"No." Heero said before Lina could say anything.

Relena got mad. She was atomically jealous of Lina. "I hate you Heero Yuy!" she shouted, takes his noodles and dumps it on his head. Heero just blinked as Lina looked on with surprise as Relena turned and left.

Lina reached over and started to help Heero get the noodles out of his hair. "That was kind of harsh of her." She said. Heero didn't say anything. Lina hands over her noodles to him. "Want to share mine?" she asked.

Relena looked on, a surprise and mad look on her face as she watch Heero sharing Lina's noodles. "She's moving in on my man!" she shouted.

* * *

After school, Lina spies Heero by the wall of the school, dress in his usual hunter green tank top and spandex shorts. It looks to her he was waiting for someone. That's when a familiar boy with a long braid pokes his head over the wall. "There you are, Heero," he said "Let's get out of here."

"Duo!" Lina shouted in surprised making Duo fall off the wall in shock.