Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ The Six Shooting Star ❯ Part 3: "Friend of the Braided Wonder" ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Title: The Six Shooting Star Part 3: "Friend of the Braided Wonder"

Disclaimer: Ok I don't own any of this stuff. All the Gundam characters belong to their respectful owners. Bandai, Sostu Agency Sunrise etc. etc. etc. So don't sue I don't own any of this stuff expects some characters. Lina Yuy and her gundam Heaven's charm are mine!

Category: None right now.

Warnings: None right now.

Feed Back: Please give me some!

* * * * * * * * *

"You okay Duo?"

Duo's vision clears to see Heero and Lina looking over him. Lina had this concern look on her face. "Lina?" Duo asked as he got off the ground "What are you doing here? I thought you were back on L2?"

"Why do you think I'm here?" she said, "I'm looking for my twin brother you crazy."

"You were always a baka, Duo." Heero said with his arms cross.

"Hey," Duo started "I resent that!"

"It's true." Lina said with a nod.

"Hey," said Duo "I thought you were on my side?"

"I'm not on anyone side." She said.

"Did you say twin brother?" Heero asked as he raised an eyebrow questionably.

"Yea," said Lina "His name was Heero."

The two boys looked surprisingly and quite shock at what Lina just said. They looked at each other with a quite confused looks. "But the real Heero Yuy was much older and deader then us." Duo said confused.

"That Heero was my great uncle." Lina said "My dad named my twin brother after him."

"Oh," was all the two boys said.

"Your highness," said the robotic voice from the watch Lina was wearing "An in coming mission from Dr. M."

The boys jump in surprised. "W-What was that?" Duo asked confused.

Lina just smiled and brought the watch close to her lips. "I'll be right there." She said. She looks at them. "I'll see you two later," she said "I gotta jet." The two watched her ran off.

"Duo," Heero said, "Your friend is just as weird as you."

"Don't even start," Duo said "Come on, we have a mission to get to as well."

"What ever." Heero said as the two of them jumped over the wall to the other side.

* * *

A couple of hours later, Lina arrived back at the wall. She was now dress in a pair of blue jeans and a pink tank top. She jumped over the wall and ran into the woods. She arrived in a clearing. A gundam with metal wings was sitting there. It's green eyes flashed for a bit. The cockpit opens. Lina jumps inside. "Okay, Heaven's charm," she said, "Let's get to work." The cockpit door closed, the Gundam stood up, opens it's metal wings, and took off into the blue sky.