Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ The Trap ❯ They're in trouble ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I still don't own gundam wing but hey it doesn't hurt to wish

me: thanks for the help on this chapter bro.

my bro: no prob. no prod at all.

me: hello? (waves hand in bros face) anyone home? -_- out cold.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heero jumped away from the door took out his gun and went back to the door and went into the hall. The only person in the hallwas a person Heero barely recognized.

"Hey Heero. long time no see."

"You okay"

"Yeah I'm fine." he said standing up he was shot in the left side of the stomach.

Just then Heero recognized the person It was Tyron (my character) a friend that trained with him so many years ago.

"Tyron!?" Heero said actually suprised.

"Hey you actually look suprised and you remembered me."

"Why are you here Tyron?"

"Docter j needed my help with something and when I got here he told me you were here so I came to see you and then i got shot by someone."

"I got that part,who shot you?"

"Don't Know didn't see his face,but it had to be someone working for Docter J."

"Hn."

"Why are you here I thought you hated Docter J?"

"Yeah I hate him for the same reason as you." Heero's voice trailed off.

"It's a trap, that fucking bastered is trying to trap us, thats why he shot you if you were here for the same reason as me I'd get suspicious."

"You think you know my whole plan don't you Yuy?"

Heero & Tyron turned around Docter J was standing there with two men pointing AKM's at there chests.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~< br />
Me: what will Heero & Tyron do?? I know short chapter all of them are really

My Bro: knowing you something heroicaly stupid O_o

Me: You write it see how many people like it

My Bro: They liked my last one :P

Me: -_- shut up asshole

My Bro: No Make Me

Me: I will...

Heero: (pulls a gun) both of you shut up and keep writing!!