Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ The Two Wars ❯ The Beinging of Summer ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
SirenNightMoon
Pairings: Heero/Duo Trowa/Quatre Wufei/Harry (1x2 3x4 5xHarry)
Summary: During the summer Harry comes to relise that he needs to learn how to fight and how to become more powerful in order to defeat the Dark Lord Voldemort.When his family leaves on a company trip, the new next door neighbors that Uncle Vernion and Aunt Petunia ask to "look in on" Harry to make sure he doesn't "blow up" the house. When they learn more about Harry they decide to teach him what they know about fighting. As they teach Harry, Wufei and him start to fall in love. Slash and yoai. Might be some OOCness.
Disclaimer: I don't own anything but the idea for this story. Sad, but true.


The Beinging of Summer

It was a cold summer day in London. The sky was overcast and looked as stormy as the winter ocean. The gloomy atmosphere seem to penetrate the world. A young man of 16 years old was at King's Cross Station. He seem to be waiting for something to happen as if the world had stopped turning for the time and he was waiting for it to start agian. His black hair and emerald green eyes seem to reflect the world around him. It was as if his mood was why the sky was crying out in agony. Harry sighed.

'Another summer at the Dursley's' he thought.

Just then a car came up and out stepped his Uncle Vernion, a man who's wieght was more than an elephants. Harry watched his over sized uncle come towards him as he finished waving good bye to the Weasley's and Granger's, giving them a smile they would have seen as fake if they had been close enough.

"Boy! Come here!" yelled Vernion.

"Coming Uncle Vernion." he said. With another sigh he put his trunk in the back and got into the car with his uncle.

"This summer boy, you will be staying by your self for a while because Petunia, Dudley, and I are going on a trip for my company and I don't want you there to ruin it."

"Yes, Uncle Vernion."

"The neighbors will be over three or four times a day to make sure you don't blow up the house and to make sure you are doing the chores correctly. They will call me once they have made sure so don't get any ideas!" Just then they pull up to the house and Harry started to get his stuff out of the car.

"Vernion, is that you?" aked Petunia "Dudley and I are almost finished packing. Those nice boys who just moved in are going to come over for dinner tonight so that you and I can give them some last minute instructions before we leave tomorrow. Boy, get your stuff inside so they don't see it, and don't let them see you too much as they look in on you. Now go finish dinner."

Harry dragged his stuff to the cupboard under the stairs and his Uncle Vernion came and padlocked it behind him.

"Now get into that kitchen and finish dinner like your aunt told you to."

"Yes Uncle Vernion."

Harry went in to the kitchen and started to cook dinner for the family and their guests. 'Great, now I get babysitters not only from the Order but from my "family" as well. And Dumbledore expects me to go and fight the dark lord without any preparation. No, I'm going to learn how to fight and protect myself. I'm not going to be defenseless next time. I will read all of my books, maybe Moony can help me learn the spells and potions. He might even get me some Dark Arts books, I sould learn them because I need to anticepate what Voldermort might throw at me in our next fight. As most people say "Know thy enemy" I will not become "Dark" but I will understand the other side and use that side if I must.'

As he continued cooking his uncle made sure that anything pointing to his "freakiness" was hidden from around the house. Petunia was finishing setting the table and cleaning the rest of the floors. As they finished cleaning the house, which Dudley was not helping with in order not to damage his hands becuase he was their "pride and joy" boxer. His aunt told him to go wash up and then come down so that when the door rang he could answer it. As Harry finished washing his hands, his cousin came up to him.

"Hey, Freak. You get to stay here this summer and not go on the wonderful trip with the rest of us. It sucks to be you. Ha Ha Ha!" Then Dudley pushed Harry down onto his back. he glared at his cousin then pushed himself up off the floor. Harry started down the stais, and as he reached the bottom the doorell rang.

When Harry opened the door he say five young men who seem to be about his age or maybe a year or two older. The first boy he saw was about 5'5" tall with hair so blonde it looked almost white and eyes as blue as a clam sea, he also seemed to bring peace to those around him. The next boy who was standing right behind the first was about 5'8" tall with brownish red hair that covered one eye which was as emerald green as Harry's own. This boy seemed cold, but in some ways he also had and air of kindness to him. The third boy was also about 5'5" tall but he had auburn colored hair that was in a braid that went to his butt and his eyes were a violet color that reminded Harry of amethyst gems, and he had a mischievous look in his eyes that reminded Harry of his dead godfather. And the boy standing behind him was about 5'7" and looked slightly Asian, he also had brown hair that was as unruly as Harry's is, his eyes were a blue like the sky but so cold it reminded Harry of the winter coldness that Hogwarts got during the holidays. The last boy was also had an Asian look about him, he had long black hair that was in a high ponytail. He stood about 5'7" and had brown eyes so dark they almost looked black.

"Hello, come on in. Dinner is almost ready." said Harry.

"Thank you." said the first boy.

"Hello boys! Vernion, Dudley....Harry. This is Quatre Winner, Trowa Barton, Duo Maxwell, Heero Yuy, and Wufei Chang. They are the ones who are going to look in on the house and you, Harry." said Petunia "Our flight leaves in about 3 hours. So after dinner Vernion, Dudley and I will be leaving. This way to the table. Harry get the food."

"Yes, Aunt Petunia."

"I will help him." said Duo

"Oh, there is no need. Harry can do it himself." Verion replied.

"Oh! No, I insist on helping, after all the trouble you went through to make us dinner."

"...Very well. You may help him Duo." said Petunia.

As they walked back to the kitchen Harry studied Duo. "You didn't have to do that. I could have done it by myself. It was no big deal. It happens all the time. I'm just lucky that they didn't send me to my room." Harry whispered. "What are you talking about? Of course I should help you shouldn't have to do everything your self. And if it is okay, may I ask why you were sent to your room." Duo was curious about this young man beside him. This boy was only about 5'5" in height and looked very underfed. And his eyes that were the same color as Trowa's were just as sad and he looked as if he had seen his share of death and hardship."No its okay, you can ask. The reason I was sent to my room when we have company is becuase my "family" doesn't like me at all. So if we had company I was sent to my room and told to stay there and to not make any noise." Harry said as he grabbed one of the platters of the counter.