Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ The Two Wars ❯ Teaser ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SirenNightMoon: Okay so here is a teaser for Chapter 3 Sorry to say I have had a bit of writer's block and then work and life seem to exploded ^_^ So the third chapter should be done soon and you will have a real chapter instead of just the teaser.
Duo pulled Harry along the sidewalk before slowing down once they where a safe distance from the house. Duo turned and checked to make sure the other pilots had followed before turning to Harry.
“So what's up with your family?” Duo asked
“What do you mean?” Harry questioned
“Well besides the obvious hate? They really didn't want ya at dinner” Duo stated
Harry looked at Duo measuring him to see if Harry should tell him the edited truth. Harry was sure he would not understand the magic but Duo could understand the hate. For Harry could see in the depths of Duo's soul that hatred had been and still is a major part of him. It made Duo's mask of happiness that Harry has worn as well seem just as fake.
So Harry opened his mouth and answered the original question. “My aunt was jealous of my mother and father. So in return they hate me.”
Duo wanted to ask Harry about the `was' but decided to wait until they got to the pilots rented home so that they could all hear the answer. Duo knew that he would most likely not like the answer but he wanted to help his almost friend.
Duo turned and yelled “What is taking ya so long?” to the other pilots. They immediately ran to catch-up with the pair in front.
Quatre smiled and said “Sorry Duo I just needed to talk to Harry's aunt for a moment. If you had not been so impatient we could have all left together and then you and Harry would not have had to wait for us.”
“Aw sorry Q-bean!! I just had to get away from the horse lady.” Duo looked sheepish but all the pilots knew he was not actually sorry in any way. They all knew that Duo just wanted to get Harry away from his so called family.