Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ The Z Fighters and The Gundam Pilots - Majin E ❯ Demon Invader ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Z Senshi and Gundam Pilots - Majin ê
««««««««« ««««««««««&laqu o;««««««««««&la quo;«««««

Chapter One "Demon Invader"
___________________________

The sharp and collective commander sat back and watched out of the window of battleship Libra as the Gundams just tore away at the mobile dolls. There were countless fighters out there and the Gundams were controlled by only five men, each of them just slaughtering every single opposition in their path.

Piloting Gundam Altron was the brave and aggressive Wufei. Little pieces were strewn all out through the sky as he continued his onslaught, yelling "Show me what you've got!" Piloting Heavyarms was the composed and determined Trowa Barton. "Kindly stay out of my way." The constant bombardment from Heavyarms' gattling gun left the dolls totally defenseless.

Piloting Death Scythe was the confident and pleasantly driven Duo Maxwell. The edge of the scythe sliced a good number of the enemy to shreds. "You're all gonna be dead meat if you don't get outta my path!" Piloting Sand Rock was the pure and intellectual Quatre Winner. "Everyone, we've got to hurry!", he yelled as he sliced down two more dolls with Sand Rock's circular blades.

Finally, piloting the Wing Zero was the strong and fearless Heero Yuy. The long cannon upon the arm of Wing Zero was right in the face of a group of dolls as the young man said "You have no future..." and blasted them out of his way. The commander now known as Miliardo Peacecraft looked on as all of this transpired.

"I'm going to take Epyon out. Just give me a secondary defense line and I'll deal with them all." Gantz, the leader of the rebels known as White Fang, nodded obediently. "Yes, commander." Then suddenly, a force to which none of them had knowledge had just plowed into their ship.

The ship rocked over sideways and Gantz went flying into the wall, Miliardo grasping on to a handle on the control panel just before standing up and looking out of the window. "What was that?!! It's impossible for anything out there to be that fast...or even that strong!" He turned to one of the fallen men at the pannel. "Tell me what we were hit by!" The man shook his head frantically, a drop of sweat on his face. "I- I don't...know."

The door of the bridge slowly opened, two of the most evil-looking eyes staring through the darkness. Before anyone could speak, a pink colored blast completely covered the bridge...destroying the entire front of the ship, and a few seconds more brought the explosion that took out the back of it as well. The battleship looked as though it completely disintegrated.

The Gundam pilots out in space watched the explosion, all with surprised looks on their faces. "Libra...", said Trowa, his eyes wider than they ever had been. Heero watched as well, the expression on his face not changing much. "Relena." Yes, there were some innocents on the battleship Libra; one of which he wished now that he would have perhaps shown more care for.

After a few more seconds, the new Gundam model known as Epyon could be seen amidst the clearing smoke. "Epyon! What the hell just happened?!", yelled Duo, nearly choking on his words. Heero watched his view screen, patching a direct link to Epyon. He began to speak, expecting to see commander Miliardo. "Zechs, wh-"; his speech was cut off, now seeing a very strange looking alien creature on his view screen.

The creature was of a light pinkish color and it had black eyes with red pupils. Several pores in rows were etched on its head and arms. The image had now showed up on each of their view screens. Wufei felt himself shiver alittle. "....that is NOT Zechs." Quatre's voice broke as he then spoke. "Are we really going to stick around to find out what that is?!"

Duo yelled out as he turned Death Scythe in the opposite direction. "I'll be DAMNED if I stay here a second longer!" Heero followed after Duo and quickly said his piece. "I don't know how that thing is piloting Epyon successfully, but for a monster like that to use Epyon's cerebral system...". Everyone knew the end to that statement. It would become a chaotic threat indeed.

Trowa, Quatre, and Wufei joined formation as they followed. "You all know...", said Trowa, "...that if we try and hide out in the colonies, it will find us for sure." Wufei agreed. "We'll have a much better chance heading for Earth. There's nothing else for us to do." Duo started to move Death Scythe abit farther ahead. "I'm surprised we have any options at this point!"

Quatre was the last in the line, with Sand Rock. He looked to his rear at the Epyon that appeared to now make a bizarre forward advance. "Everyone power as much speed as you can, because he's making a move!" "Shit!", yelled Duo as he raced ahead of the other four. Heero motioned forward with Duo, not looking back.

The other three Gundams were not far behind, Epyon gaining right behind them. "This is just insane!", shouted Wufei to his fellow pilots and even more so to himself. The demon controlling Epyon followed the pilots deeper and deeper as they all entered the Earth's atmosphere. "Everyone", said Quatre, "...touch down wherever you see fit! Don't wait for any special opportunities!"

"You don't have to tell ME twice", answered Duo as he descended into a gorge below. "Should we make an attempt to destroy it?", asked Trowa as he lowered Heavyarms near a cave. "It destroyed the entire battleship Libra", said Heero in a well-thought manner. "Whatever that creature is, it's powerful...and merciless."

The pilots were surprised to hear Heero say this...even now. All his life it was about destroying the enemy, and now here they all were...running. "What should we do after we find a secure place?", asked Quatre as he continued to speed ahead of Epyon, still looking for a good enough space. "We wait there until we know that for ourselves", answered Wufei. "If surviving means departing from the group, feel free." Strangely enough, Duo smirked at that. "Right. I won't be heartbroken either."

TO BE CONTINUED....