Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ The Z Fighters and The Gundam Pilots - Majin E ❯ The Significant Shifters ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Z Senshi and Gundam Pilots - Majin ê
««««««««« ««««««««««&laqu o;««««««««««&la quo;«««««

Chapter Two "The Significant Shifters"
___________________________________

The battle scream that shook the entire planet penetrated the barriers that contained sound itself. Little Trunks had not recognized it at first, but he would later feel it out. The crazy monster Majin Buu?! That's exactly what the aura was, but what exactly was the demonic maniac doing?

Before Trunks could run inside to tell the others, Vegeta kicked the door open and clutched a fist up at the sky. "Bastard! You've found your way to us after all!" Trunks looked up at his nerve-racked father. "Papa, so you feel him too? He's waiting for us!"

A sound then breezed by that sounded like a hint of howling wind. The innocently shaken face of Son Goten had come into view. The child had been riding on the family's nimbus cloud. "That's..." Trunks cut him off. "Majin Buu! Goten, we have to tell your father and Gohan-san!"

Goten hopped off the nimbus cloud. "Trunks-kun...my brother is out with Videl, but my father is still inside!" Trunks nodded and the two determined children ran into the house. Vegeta remained standing there, his clutched fist trembling. "You monster. I'm going to send you back to Hell this time."

Inside the house, the two young Saiyans approached Son Gokou who happened to be eating a rather full-bodied lunch. "Goten, Trunks...", said Gokou. "There's plenty left over! It's real delicious!" Goten sprung for the table, but Trunks caught him as he did so and held him back. "Goten, you can't keep track of anything, can you?", said Trunks.

Goten's expression completely changed from the happy and hungry child to a stone cold glare. "Father, Majin Buu's close by." Gokou dropped his plate and propped both of his open palms upon the table as he usually did when something like this happened during a meal. "Is that so..."

The two boys nodded. Gokou then smiled alittle and reached down to scuff Goten's hair abit. "Vegeta must know by now, right?" Trunks nodded to Gokou. "Papa is waiting outside for you and Gohan." Gokou nodded back. "Gohan is with Videl at the moment..." Not ten seconds later, the front door swung upon and the energetic teenage Son Gohan flew in, bizarre Saiyaman outfit and all.

"So Majin Buu is around", said the prepared Z fighter. Goten looked up to his brother and smiled. "Brother!" Trunks looked up to Gohan as well. "Gohan-san, let's go get Majin Buu!" Gohan took off his sunglasses and tossed them aside, nodding. Gokou nodded to his older son with a slight smirk. "That's the spirit. We should go....Vegeta is waiting."

The four Z fighters made their way back outside, finding Vegeta already in Super Saiyan form, arms to the sky. The Saiyan Prince turned to face the others. "It's about time, Kakarott! Any longer and that would have been your last meal!" Gokou held up two open palms in a 'back up' manner with abit of a smile on his face. "Easy, Vegeta. We're all ready."

With that, the five of them were off, each of them following the tremendous energy force of Majin Buu. They were not very far at all as time revealed, each of them feeling a significant amount closer with every minute. "Vegeta", said Gokou. "Majin Buu might be able to detect you in Super Saiyan. We can't let him trace us before we make our move."

The proud and stubborn Vegeta then glared at his life-long rival. "Would'nt want to jeopardize the life of your rodents, friend." Vegeta then powered up with a burst of speed, blazing ahead of the other four. Gokou shook his head and smiled a slight bit, looking back at the rest of them.

Gohan simply laughed and raised his power, but still remained in normal level. "We'll get there with enough time. We can let him go." Trunks rolled his eyes alittle. "Papa, so much pride." The four of them were now less than a minute away from their destination, each keeping an equal and steady speed.

"Buu's moving, but keeping within a small radius. Strange...could he be fighting someone else?", pondered Gokou. Gohan answered with his thoughts. "Vegeta could not have gotten there yet. I wonder..." Trunks and Goten moved over to the side, looking down cautiously. "Goten, look to the right", said Trunks. "Right", answered Goten.

Gokou then called out "Look!" The four Saiyans took a look ahead and saw the shadow of Vegeta in the distance, standing still on air, looking down as if he was puzzled about something. "Vegeta looks confused", said Goten just before they finally reached the frozen Super Saiyan.

They all then looked downward, seeing the battle suit Epyon, sensing Buu's aura directly inside. Trunks and Goten could be heard saying "Cool!" Gohan scratched his head alittle. "Buu is inside that mechanical man?" Vegeta looked back at Gohan in frustration. "Moron...it's a mobile suit." He then turned back around to Epyon and flew right at it, yelling "Come out of there!"

The Epyon suit then flew up high into the air, continuing to go higher and higher in the sky. "Go after it!", yelled Gokou as the four other Saiyans powered up and raced upward after the suit. Epyon was not quite fast enough to surpass the speed of the Saiyans, but it could continue to go as high as needed while the Saiyans started to lose oxygen as they got higher up.

"Damn it", muttered Vegeta as he clutched his own throat and descended to a lower altitude. "Son of a bitch...he escaped." The others looked to Vegeta and stopped in their tracks, lowering with him. They then lowered down all the way to the ground below. Gokou looked down in panic. "Majin Buu got away in space. This is not good." A small crack could then be heard coming from behind the forest. After a loud noise, the Gundam Wing Zero had shown itself above the trees.

TO BE CONTINUED....