Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ The Z Fighters and The Gundam Pilots - Majin E ❯ Picking Up to Space ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Z Senshi and Gundam Pilots - Majin ê
««««««««« ««««««««««&laqu o;««««««««««&la quo;«««««

Chapter Four "Picking Up to Space"
_______________________________________

"Holy crap!!", screamed Duo with surprise as he nearly doubled over with a thud. Everyone turned to look at what Duo had yelled about. The green namekian standing there, his cape flowing in the wind. Everyone was trying to get some kind of questioning words past their lips...and failed.

The namekian finally spoke, lowering his eyes in annoyance. "Calm down, will you? I haven't come here to hurt any of you. I want you to tell me what happened to Gokou and Majin Buu." Quatre answered his question with a bit of a stutter.

"Th-they went after...after him...up to space. W-we let them use our Gundams because they s-said they needed them to chase after Majin Buu." The namek then looked up at the sky and spoke again. "So that's the story, huh? They're all in space?"

The five Gundam pilots nodded. The wind began to blow a bit heavier as the namek's cape flew higher above his head. "And the battle's taken another crazy turn...how strange." He then looked to the pilots, all of them with expressions of half awe and half fear upon their faces.

The shaken Duo finally stood back up to his feet and spoke. "Excuse me, mister...whatever your name is..." The namekian cut him off there. "Piccolo. And who are all of you?" They each nodded sort of nervously, responding with their names.

"Duo Maxwell", "Quatre Raberba Winner", "Trowa Barton", "Wufei", "Heero Yuy". The namek named Piccolo smiled alittle in response. "Do continue then...Duo." Duo blinked and went on. "I have to know...what will happen here if that pinkish freak defeats those guys in space?"

Piccolo laughed silently under his breath. "They won't lose. All of you...know this; they will be able to defeat him through thick and through thin conditions. They have done the impossible whenever the fate of innocents like yourselves is on the line. If they fail, it will truly be a hellish thing, and it's not what should be thought of now."

Young Heero asked his piece now. "Tell me, Piccolo...how can they have such power?" Wufei broke in now as well. "Yeah, what is up with those guys? Their energy is colossal!" Piccolo looked away in thought as he prepared to answer. "They are pure in heart. They have full control of their spirits and the power that is found within."

He then turned in their direction to face them with the words that he knew they would soon understand. "I can see in the eyes of each of you that your passions have that kind of strength. Your eyes have just never steered in such a direction as their's...because your enemies were that of your own kind. But time will show you everything you need to know."

Each of the pilots took in these words and looked back up into the sky, feeling the energy up above. The explosive fight to save the realm was about to begin. The very feeling of pre-erruption surrounded them all. Up to space with high hopes, the Z fighters gripped on tight to their task.

The five Gundams and their new pilots had finally entered outer space. "...so how are you guys holding up there?", asked Son Gokou as he patched through to everyone's viewscreen, feeling exhilerated like never before. Vegeta's brash face then appeared on the monitor.

"Dandy as ever, Kakarott. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to terminate this little menace before we are all sorry we even borrowed these toys." With that, the Death Scythe Gundam rocketed over to the odd picture of the Epyon Gundam that was now doing odd somersaults, swinging its fists at asteroids.

Majin Buu was far from a logical thinker. He was just having a good old time, playing with his new toy as he tore and tore away at the floating rocks. What was a demon to do with a Gundam? In the midst of all his fun, the pictures of two little children appeared on the Epyon's viewscreen. Goten and Trunks.

They were still up to their games, even with this situation before them. Why should they not? The two started to make bizarre faces through the monitor. Sticking their tongues out, yanking on their eyes and ears, and assorted others. Majin Buu sat there now, blinking, a look of confusion on his face. "Ehh..?"

Not too long after all of that, Vegeta's face popped up on Epyon's viewscreen as well. "Hey, funny face, here comes Vegeta!" A slash of Death Scythe's blade sent directly to Epyon's chest directly followed this. Majin Buu growled abit as the Epyon spun to the side, sparking slightly across the chest.

The Sandrock Gundam then flew up right in front of Epyon and spun around, slicing the side of the Epyon's leg with its semi-circular blades. Heavyarms followed into the picture with bombardment on the other leg with its gattling gun arm.

"Gundams are cool!", said the two satisfied children at the exact same time, both with victory signs held high. The Wing Zero then arrived and Gokou could be heard laughing just before he too appeared on viewscreen. "How about that one Majin Buu? I'll let you surrender now."

Majin Buu growled in anger a second time, this time more loudly just before Epyon threw out an attack; its chain-linked rod, swung so forcefully that it slammed across all four of the attackers with one shot. Buu then started to get hostile and turned to the L4 colony that was right in front of him now, ready to unleash more anger. The Altron Gundam then descended in front of the view of the colony, and Son Gohan's face appeared on Majin Buu's viewscreen to complete the collage. "Stand back Buu, because I'm in a mood to hurt you."

TO BE CONTINUED....