Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ The Z Fighters and The Gundam Pilots - Majin E ❯ The Atmospheric War ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Z Senshi and Gundam Pilots - Majin ê
««««««««« ««««««««««&laqu o;««««««««««&la quo;«««««

Chapter Five "The Atmospheric War"
_______________________________________

The Altron Gundam started to hover over to Buu and Epyon very slowly, in a deadly manner. Son Gohan's expression was bitterly shaken as he spoke. "It's not enough for you to terrorize the Earth, but you end up forcing us to stop you from destroying peaceful outer space. Let's get this started then."

The Epyon did not move, and Buu's expression did not change much, but he did understand it all. The Altron's arm then extended out toward Buu and slammed the already phased chest of the Epyon Gundam, later coming right back to lock back to its shoulder.

"Way to go, Gohan-san!", said Trunks as he held up a thumb. Buu could then be heard clearly muttering "shut your mouth" and the Epyon started its move, veering over to Sand Rock to shoulder ram it, and then darting back to the Altron to slam its chest with its arm.

Before any of the others could retaliate, the Epyon swung its chain-linked rod yet again, leveling Altron, Sandrock, Heavyarms and Death Scythe all in one blow for another move. ....and where was the Zero? Nowhere to be found.

Gokou's face remained on the view screen though. "Hey Buu, look, up in the sky!" Buu turned his eyes above...only to see the Wing Zero's double-barreled cannon right in his face. "Kuso..."; a very large explosion followed, a fiery cloud surrounding where the Epyon was.

Vegeta smirked to himself. "Kakarott, good show." Gohan watched the clouds clear and said his piece. "Even if that blast did level the Epyon, Buu would have surely survived it...and he can survive in space...posing a much greater threat."

"Then why did he want the Epyon in the first place?", asked Goten, Heavyarms floating up by the Altron. "Because he's a weirdo", replied Trunks with a snicker. "So he's just playing with the damned thing like it's a toy?", growled Vegeta.

Gokou's voice then came screeching across the stars at them. "EVERYONE WATCH OUT!" Sure enough, just as Gohan had feared, Buu was flying freely out of the fiery mist. His toy had been broken by that idiot in the white Gundam, and he was really mad.

"Shit!", yelled Vegeta as he could see the little pink menace flying right toward him. Though...in a matter of seconds the pink thing was slammed to the side. Flying past the death Scythe was the Altron Gundam yet again, holding a beam blade in one hand, following Majin Buu.

"Take this", growled Gohan as the Altron swung the glowing blade at Buu. The demon managed to evade it, but the Altron tried again a second later, successfully slicing Buu's arm....though Buu did not even make a sound.
Buu was freely going to make his move.

The maniacal demon darted around the Altron Gundam and opened it's sharp-toothed mouth, firing a long pink beam out of it. Son Gohan was able to sense this before it was too late, enabling him to move, but the blast completely destroyed one of the Altron's arms...the one holding the blade.

Buu smirked at this and opened up his mouth yet again to fire another, but was interrupted, having the Death Scythe's curved blade forced at his face. "Go to hell, Buu!", shouted Vegeta as he led on to plow the blade down his throat, Majin Buu squirming to pull it away.

As the three others anxiously looked on, Gokou's face appeared on their viewscreens. "Gohan, Goten, Trunks, listen to me. I think I've found away to get a great upperhand on Buu out here." "I'm listening, father", said Gohan as he guided the Altron further away from Buu.

"Good, then. Here's my plan. I'm going to take one of these space suits and exit my Gundam. Once I'm out, I'm going to try and form a massive spirit bomb to attack Buu in space."

"A spirit bomb?", asked Goten, looking up in thought. Gohan's eyes grew wide. "But...if you form one of those out here....from all of these planets..." Gokou smirked that same usual smirk again. "Exactly; it will have an unfathomable amount of power, but I trust that I will be able to control it. Something like that has never stopped me before."

"Has he really ever done something like that?", asked Trunks to himself. Son Gokou continued with his plan. "I just need you guys to hold Buu off to give me some time. Vegeta can't hold him off alone. The thing is...once I've gathered the energy, you should clear out big time."

"I understand, dad", answered Gohan as he turned to look at Vegeta, who was still just plowing the blade into Buu, having quite a bit of trouble. Buu finally managed to gather the energy to fly far enough back, leaving the blade out of his mouth, and he struck back forcefully by ramming into the chest of the Death Scythe with his hand, pushing it in the direction of the earth, both of them disappearing into the blue sphere.

"Papa!", shouted Trunks as he guided the Sandrock after both of them without the slightest hesitation. Goten watched him carefully and yelled "Trunks!", Heavyarms following close behind. Gohan shouted after both of them..."Hey!"

The small bridge then opened up out of the Wing Zero, Gokou stepping out into the open blackness, encased within the space suit. "Gohan, you're the only one left here. If Buu comes back here and the others are not quick enough, I'll need some protection and a whole lot of time."

Gohan gritted his teeth, looking down at the earth with a solid glare. "Alright dad, I'll have to count on them to be careful...I just don't know how much I can help now since my Gundam's been trashed."

"Hang in there Gohan; I won't let any of this end badly", said Gokou. "Not this time." He closed his eyes and held two open palms to the pitch reaches of space.

TO BE CONTINUED....