Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ The Z Fighters and The Gundam Pilots - Majin E ❯ Act of the Sideliners ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Z Senshi and Gundam Pilots - Majin ê
««««««««« ««««««««««&laqu o;««««««««««&la quo;«««««

Chapter Six "Act of the Sideliners"
_______________________________________

The sky howled with great volume as Buu continued to push into the Death Scythe, dropping further and further to the grounds of the Earth. Trunks was following close behind in Sandrock, trying with all his might to pick up speed. Goten came third, following after Trunks and Buu.

Vegeta clenched his teeth within the Death Scythe, looking behind him at the view of the rocks getting closer and closer. "Fuck." Trunks and Goten were unable to get close enough, and soon Buu pressed down just far enough, plowing the Death Scythe against the surface.

Sandrock immediately slammed into Buu with its fist that came down pretty quick, but Buu just stood where he was and grinned. "Damn you!", yelled Trunks as he tried to swing with the other fist, Buu this time smacking the fist clean off, followed by a kick that knocked the Sandrock right on its back.

Heavyarms now touched down on the surface. "Trunks!", shouted Goten as he brought up the gattling gun, firing an explosive round at Buu, again causing no more than small dents in his body...the marks proceeding to disappear. Buu then held up a finger, firing a large laser that instantly tore off both of the Heavyarms' legs, causing it to tumble to the earth.

The sound of a shaft opening could be heard where the Death Scythe had landed, and sure enough, there was Vegeta, in his Super Saiyan form, floating above the tattered Gundam. "Gonna stick around, asshole? Or are you afraid of me?"

Buu then growled with a frown as he turned to where Vegeta was, holding up two closed fists just before dashing at him, throwing a forceful punch that rocked Vegeta back. The that same sound of a shaft opening could now be heard on two sides of the field, one where Sandrock had fallen, and one where Heavyarms had fallen.

The two small Super Saiyans, Goten and Trunks had then floated on either side of Buu, Trunks with his arms folded, Goten in an offensive fighting stance. "Go away!", growled Trunks and he held out two open palms, bombarding Buu with rows of small beams, causing large masses of smoke to rise. Goten then cupped his hands. "Kame....hame.....HA!", he shouted out as he fired the famous family wave into the now massive smoke formation.

Before the smoke had even cleared, Buu darted out to Trunks' side, elbowing him a great distance away, and then popped back to Goten's side, throwing out a knee that knocked him about the same distance in his direction. Then, before Buu could even look up, Vegeta's foot came crashing down on his head just before the angry Saiyan then proceeded to open up a punch combo of his own.

Buu managed to deflect most of these punches with his shoulders and then proceeded to ram his head into Vegeta's stomach with a great burst of speed, piercing the stomach plate of his armor and knocking him to the ground.

Vegeta's winced eyes looked up at Buu as he coughed some blood to the side, turning his head away, catching a breath. Buu then turned away from the fallen man, looking around for Goten and Trunks.

The sound of shifting rocks was heard to Buu's right as Trunks popped out, landing on a large rock, placing one of his palms over the other. "Die now, weirdo!" He then let another massive wave go, a large green bulb that slammed into Buu, causing a green ki dome to surround him, the dome, shattering into him piece by piece.

Goten's voice could now be heard high above Buu. "Totsugeki!" The confused demon quickly looked up just in time to see Goten rocketing straight downward toward him with a massive case of ki around his body just before crashing straight down him, causing several explosions all around.

Son Goten quickly backflipped away from the later impact, clutching both fists, his golden glow disappearing. Trunks walked over and stood next to him, his golden glow fading out as well, both of them watching the clearing smoke. As the smoke disappeared, the essence of their efforts seemed to disappear with it...because Buu just stood there unharmed with that same demonic grin.

The pink menace then cupped his hands as he started to laugh, preparing an attack, but his laughing was cut off as he sensed someone approaching the area behind him. He let his arms fall down at his sides as he turned quickly to see what was happening.

To everyone's surprise, the one that was standing there was none other than Piccolo....and even further alarming...the Gundam pilots were with him. The thing was, though, that they looked very different. The one called Duo was now dressed in a steel gray vest and black pants that were torn at the knees.

The young man Quatre was wearing a ragged jacket with a scarf around his neck. Trowa was wearing a dark karate gi with a navy blue belt that flapped in the stirring wind. The one called Heero was wearing...armor just like Vegeta's?

But one of them was missing...the one called Wufei. Trunks stood there, looking around the place for him as he muttered "What happened...I thought there were five of those guys...." -- suddenly a shout then came from above.

"Above you!" Everyone's head turned to the sky, Buu's head the quickest as he looked straight above....seeing the boy named Wufei floating in mid air. A determined glare stared right back down at Buu as the boy cupped his hands stiffly, small jolts of ki racing around his knuckles.

TO BE CONTINUED....