Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ The Z Fighters and The Gundam Pilots - Majin E ❯ The Hour of Death ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Z Senshi and Gundam Pilots - Majin ê
««««««««« ««««««««««&laqu o;««««««««««&la quo;«««««

Chapter Seven "The Hour of Death"
_______________________________________

The expressions of the other four Gundam pilots were totally unshaken as the surprisingly airborne Wufei continued to firmly gather a bewildering amount of energy into his cupped hands. The fallen Vegeta's eyes were now open as he stared up into the sky...speechless.

Buu did'nt look very calm himself as he took a step back, looking up at the increasing amount of ki that was being gathered. Piccolo's face curved into a small smirk as he noticed Goten and Trunks staring at him and the other pilots in utter confusion.

Wufei called out again downward as the energy ball between his palms was completed. "Surrender or go to hell!" Majin Buu continued to look up, making not the slightest peep. Duo could now be heard speaking in a low, tired tone. "Kill him, Wufei."

The young boy in the air then screamed out in anger and directed his now open palms together straight at Buu, a large wave being shot from them, smacking into where Buu was almost directly. Goten and Trunks started to flail their arms out in confusion. "How'd that guy do that?!"

Perhaps this time it was the Gundam pilots' turn to surprise these magical Z fighters in exchange. Goten darted past the fog at Piccolo and looked up at him inquisitively. "Mister Piccolo, what's going on?" Piccolo looked down to him with that previous smirk and answered him. "Saiyans aren't the only ones that can be put in a position to fight substantial battles at this stage, Goten."

Trunks sat down involuntarily and blinked, watching the smoke around Buu. Wufei then slowly descended to the ground, catching a breath. He watched the fog as if he was expecting significant damage, but as all became clear, the pink menace was barely harmed, only slightly shaken.

Quatre clutched a fist as he looked ahead at the display that he had expected even after all of that. "I....I knew it. This has to stop!" To the surprise of everyone, the young boy had blurred out of sight, and appeared right behind Majin Buu.

"How many chances can we give you?!", shouted Quatre as he started to fling several small beams from his hands, moving swiftly from angle to angle as he poured on the bombardment without any pullback. Even more smoke formed around Buu now, growing and growing as Quatre continued.

Duo Maxwell then dashed forward and landed directly in front of the smoke, opening both palms. "I'm not fucking with you anymore!" The boy had then released a row of his own fury in the form of ki, adding more and more to the smoke that surrounded Buu.

Vegeta watched the constant bombing by the boys and mustered enough strength to stand, holding out a finger. "This is going to be enough, bastard!!" An immense beam then was shot from his finger, dropping into the smoke and exploding into a tremendous puff that almost touched the clouds.

Piccolo, Heero and Trowa remained looking on from the other side. "That's it...", muttered Piccolo. "They're all working together to destroy the beast." Trowa responded softly. "I refuse to stand by and watch anymore. I will now penetrate this my way."

The armored Heero turned to look at Trowa, his expression still not changing much at all. "Take caution. This is the unexpected under any circumstances."
Trowa took a few steps ahead and turned to look back to Heero. "I never said that making a damaging mark would be my expectation. I expect to be in danger, but it is my place for now."

Heero simply continued to focus on the beams flying like shooting stars as he responded. "This is our place, huh." Trowa almost wanted to smile at that, but he seemed more active than usual at this time, and he proceeded to flash right into the smoke where Buu was taking all of the damage.

Duo and Quatre immediately stopped firing as they had known of this. "...Trowa?", asked Duo as he held out two smoking palms, Trowa appearing to be no more than 5 feet away from Buu. Trowa slowly snapped into a fighting stance, glaring dead ahead at the creature before him, still expressionless.

"There are five of us pilots, and others that hold even more power than we do. You've played foolish games with this setting too much so far. Unless you gain some sense, you'll be finished." With that, Trowa leaped high into the air, spun around several times in flawless formation, and cracked Buu right across the face with his foot as he slid back down.

The demon's face had twirled a great length to the side, all the others frozen, still watching. "There ya go, Trowa", whispered Duo to himself as he watched from where he stood. Trowa then snapped into a defensive stance as he looked the demon over. Was he really hurt?

The answer that the evil creature would give would tear away any question. His head had twirled right back into the position it previously had been in, and he actually spoke in a primitive and barely understandable tone. "I'll have a turn to mess up your face now."

"Huh..?!", growled Wufei as he watched uneasily. This was not really expected at all. From whichever way the pilots had reached this level in that amount of time, their hope had caused them to underestimate what none of them could understand...not that any of them wanted to in that case.

The horror was going to attack. In this time after he had spoken, he lifted a hand and reached far enough to grasp Trowa's face. Following this, he forcefully smashed the young man's head with his leg using a jump-kick...causing Trowa to go flying through the air, blood dripping all around him just before he fell far down into the waters below.

TO BE CONTINUED....