Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Thrown into Battle ❯ The beginning ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

THROWN INTO BATTLE

"Why didn't J put a bloody heater in here, it's so cold!" said a blond haired girl pulling her jacket tighter around her shoulders, even though she was inside a Gundam.

"What's that?" she asked leaning forward and looking at another Gundam begin to fight a mobile suit.

"Ohh well at least I can try and warm up!" she said as she moved towards them. As she reached them she disabled it before the other Gundam could destroy it. A Gundam was a huge Mobile suit but Dani had a different type of

Gundam to the others, her's was blue, purple and sliver, and she had a buster rifle and a disabling machine. Her Gundam was just over sixteen meters, made out of an alloy called Gundanium, which can only be found in the furthest of space. Its model and code number is XXX-00M.

"Hey what did yah do that for?" the person in the other Gundam yelled at her.

"I don't kill them, I disable them!" she said.

"Well I kill them now if you don't mind I wanna kill this guy before he dose any damage!" he yelled.

"He can't I disabled the suit he can't move it except for the door to get out!" said the girl.

"Get out of you Gundam, I wanna kill you without it!" he said.

"Okay!" she said as she opened the door, walked out and jumped to the ground. The other person did the same thing.

"You're a girl?" he asked.

"Yeah you got a problem with that?" she asked.

"Who are you?" the brown haired, brown-eyed boy asked.

"Angel!" she said.

"What about you who are you?" she asked.

"Li Maxwell, How did you get a Gundam?" he asked.

"I grew up training for it, what about you wait a second you're pilot 06!" she said. He nodded.

"I'm pilot 00, I guess were on the same side!" she said.

"Well I don't think so!" he said as he tried to punch her but missed.

"What are you fighting me for?" she said.

"Anyone who has a mobile suit I kill besides the others!" he said.

"Right, well anyways I have to go!" she climbing up into her Gundam.

"Well finish this I swear it!" said Li.

"Oh don't worry we will!" she said as she climbed into the cockpit and then shut the door as she moved away from him.

"Hey Li what's wrong?" asked Duo as Li walked into the warehouse that he, Duo Maxwell and Heero Yuy shared along with all of Howard's workers.

"The fact that I just met a girl who had a Gundam" said Li. Heero looked up from where he was working and listened into the conversation.

"Yeah well maybe she's a Gundam Pilot as well, like I mean we met the others and we thought that we we're the only ones!" said Duo.

"What was the girl's name?" asked Heero.

"She called herself Angel!" Li replied.

"What did she look like?" asked Heero.

"She has blond hair and blue eyes, and she looked about my age or even younger!" he said. "Dani!" breathed Heero.

"Do you know her?" asked Duo. Heero shook his head and walked back over to his Gundam. "Okay right well, let's get some work done before tomorrow!" said Li walking over to his Gundam.

Dani sat in the in her dump which was called an apartment. Things weren't going well or her she was fired and the fact that she had a lot of bills to pay wasn't easy. It took her quite some time to show that a fourteen-year-old could manage a unit by herself. She walked over to the fridge and opened it up. "Hmm let's see there's nothing or nothing for dinner!" she said to the two- year- old baby in her arms. "Sorry Angela it looks like we don't get dinner tonight!" she said sadly to the baby girl in her arms. Angela giggled up at her. "I wish your mother was still here, I miss Kirsty so much!" said Dani as she hugged the blond haired baby. "Come on let's go for a walk!" she said as she walked over to the door, opened it then shut it.

Dani walked through the streets, and then suddenly she found that she had a ten-dollar note in her pocket.

"Looks like we're getting dinner after all!" said Dani as she walked into the Crown Arcade.

"Hi could I please have one of the pasta things, one coke and one milk!" she asked the blond haired boy at the counter.

"Sure thing take a seat and I'll bring it over to you!" he said.

"Thanks!" she said as she walked over to a table and sat down. She sat

Angela on her knee and bounced her up and down. She looked around and saw that nearly everyone was starring at her. "Oh my god she doesn't even look like she's fifteen!" she heard a black haired girl whisper.

"I know and look at her she's basically wearing rags!" she heard a blond girl whisper to her friends.

"Mina, Raye don't be so mean!" said a blond-haired girl with a weird hairstyle.

"Yeah you shouldn't judge people before you meet them!" said a blue haired girl. Andrew walked over to the girl and handed her a plate of pasta and two drinks.

"Thanks!" she said as she began to feed Angela. The dish was pretty small and Angela ate most of it. Dani got the scraps before she drank her drink.

Once they had finished it properly. She walked over to Andrew and payed him.

"What a cute baby!" he said.

"Thanks!" she said.

"Is she yours?" he asked.

"No, she's my friends but she died last year!" said Dani.

"Oh I'm sorry, my name's Andrew!" he said.

"I'm Dani!" she said.

"So what about your family don't they help you?" he asked.

"Nah they can't, they died when I was little!" she said.

"Oh I'm trebly sorry!" he said.

"It's okay, I don't really think about it any more!" she said.

"Well we have to go, I got a lot of things to do before we go home, it was nice meeting you Andrew!" she said. "You too Dani!" he said as she walked to the door. When she was out of sight Serena and the others ran over to Andrew.

"Who was she and how come she has a baby?" asked Raye.

"Whoa clam down, her name is Dani and the baby is her's only because it's real mother died last year" he said.

"Poor girl!" said Lita.

"Why dose she look like trash, why doesn't her family help her?" asked Mina.

"Because they died when she was little!" said Andrew.