Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Thrown into Battle ❯ The Meetings ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Hey Heero, where going to get something to eat, you wanna come?" called Li. Heero grunted and got up walking over to them.

"Right come on!" said Duo as they walked out of the warehouse.

Dani walked down the streets with Angela till they came to a park.

"Do you wanna play here, Princess?" she asked. The baby giggled as clapped her hands.

"I'll take that as a yes!' said Dani as she walked over to the slide. Even though it was like 9pm Dani played with Angela.

"Hey girlie isn't it a bit late to be out!" said a guy from behind her. Dani turned around and saw that three-Oz soldiers were surrounding her.

"What about you little boy why don't you run off to your mother!" she said as she picked up Angela.

"Well I guess I could run to you seeing that you already are one!" he said.

"Think what you want but I'm afraid you'd be wrong you piece of shit!" said Dani with a smirk on her face, but covered Angela's eyes when she said the last word.

"You little bitch, I'll make you sorry that you ever said that!" he said.

"Never ever say that in front of Angela!" said Dani as she moved to kick him. She hit him in the stomach. Dani jumped up, Angela laughing in her arms.

"You bitch call the others!" he said getting up. One of the soldiers did a very high pitched whistle and Dani blocked Angela's ears. Without warning thirty soldiers arrived closing in on the girls. Dani knew better then to get Angela involved in this so she screamed.

"What was that?" asked Duo as he heard someone scream.

"It came from the park!" said Li as they ran to the park. When they arrived they saw a girl protecting something in her arms as she was in a ball on the floor being kicked and punched by thirty soldiers.

"Leave her alone!" yelled Li. They all looked up at the three boys.

"Looks like we got more!" said one of them as most of them went over to the three.

"Let's party!" said Duo as he began beating the shit out of the soldiers.

The other soldiers went back to kicking the girl on the ground.

"Li go help her, we'll take care of the others!" said Heero. Li nodded and ran to the girl knocking out the soldiers as he went. Soon they had knocked out the soldiers and the girl was getting off the floor.

"Are you okay?" asked Duo walking over to her.

"Yeah I'm fine!" she said as she checked over something in her arms.

"Good you're okay!" she said. They heard a baby giggle. She turned around.

"You!" said Li.

"Dani!" whispered Heero.

"Uhoo, this is not good!" she said wiping the blood from her hairline.

"Umm hi, Heero!" she said nervously. Li and Duo looked at Heero who was starring at the girl in shock.

"Dani?" he asked. She nodded,

"Hey, I guess you found me!" she said.

"Yeah, I did, what happened to you?" he asked walking forward. Dani took a step back and Angela began to cry,

"Look I gotta go, Angela's really tired!" said Dani before she ran off.

"Dani wait!" he yelled after her. Heero stood where he was and just looked in the direction where Dani had off too.

"Heero, who was she?" asked Duo.

"My sister!" he said turning around and walking back to the café.

"That's Heero's little sister!" said Duo.

"Must be but she didn't have a baby with her when I saw her!" he said.

Dani ran back to her place only to find an eviction note on the door and a padlock on it.

"No!" she said.

"See I told you that you wouldn't be able to handle the room!" he said jingling the keys in front of her.

"Where's our stuff?" she asked.

"Here!" he said picking up a box. Dani walked to it but he pulled it away from her.

"Give it too me now!" she said.

"I don't think so little Princess!" he said.

"You!" she said stepping back. The man smiled evilly.

"How nice of you to remember me Dani, now I believe I will be taking my daughter now!" he said pulling off his mask.

"You're not taking Angela, Matt, you'll kill her like you did Kristi!" she said. Suddenly they heard someone coming.

"I'll get her Moon brat, and then I'll get you!" he said disappearing. Dani breathed out and slid down the wall.

"Hey are you okay?" asked someone kneeling beside her.

"Yeah!" she said hugging Angela.

"What happened to you?" asked a sandy haired girl,

"The usual!" she said.

"Sorry but I have to go, I gotta find a job and a place to stay!" she said getting up. Dani began walking away when the two girls ran up to her.

"My name's Michelle!" said the aqua haired girl.

"And I'm Haruka!" said the sandy haired girl.

"I'm Dani!" she said wiping the blood away from her lip.

"Look why don't you come with us, we'll clean you up!" said Michelle. Dani smiled.

"I'll be okay, thanks anyway!" said Dani.

"Are you sure?" asked Haruka. Dani nodded.

"Well if you ever need us we'll give you our address!" said Michelle handing her a card. Dani smiled

"Thanks!" she said before she walked away.

"I feel a huge power coming from her!" said Michelle.

"I feel it too, do you reckon she could be the missing moon princess?" asked Haruka. Michelle nodded and walked after her.

Dani walked to where he Gundam was hidden. She walked through the forest and found the secret hatch, opining then closing it shut when she and Angela were inside.

"Luckily we don't have to pay bills for here!" she said turning on the light to show Gundam Midnight. Dani set up a small bed in the corner for Angela.

As soon as she put her down Angela fell asleep. Dani smiled down at the baby.

"Hopefully your life won't be as screwed up as mine when you're my age!" she said then walked over to her computer and checking her e-mails.

"Let's see one from J, one from Carter, one from Trowa and one from who's this?" she asked as she opened the anonyms message.

Hello Miss Yuy,

You probably don't know who I am but I was a very good friend of your mother's and I have something ver important to talk to you about, bring Angela along with you. Please Princess meet me at the Crown Arcade tomorrow at noon!

Trista Meiou

Dani looked at the screen

"This lady knows who I am and that I have Angela!" she said to herself. Dani shrugged and shut down her computer and fell asleep on her bed.

It was 6am when Dani woke up. Angela was still asleep.

"May as well get some work done!" she said as she got out of the shower. She dressed herself in whisker jeans and a black shirt that reached her knees.

She walked over to fer Gundam and climbed up into the cockpit.

By now Angela had woken up and was playing on her bed. Dani had decided that it wasn't safe to let her move around freely so she made Angela's little bed into a cot. Dani looked at her watch I tread 11:30am.

"I guess we should go meet that Trista woman shouldn't we!" she said as she jumped out. Dani did a flip in the air then landed. Angela laughed and clapped.

"Oh did you like that Angie?" she asked as she picked the baby up. Dani dressed Angela then got herself presentable, which meant clean jeans and a red shirt with a black jacket.

"Come on let's go!" she said as she tucked her gun into her waistband. She climbed the latter with Angela in her arms.

They walked down the streets, and then they entered into the Arcade. Dani sat down at the booth.

"Hi Dani!" said Andrew.

"Hey Andrew, how's it going?" she asked.

"Fine what happened to you?" he asked noticing the cuts and bruises on her arms and face. "Nothing!" she said. Angela climbed down the chair and sat on the floor.

"Hey Angie do you wanna see if you can walk or not?" she asked the little girl as she went down onto one knee. Dani moved Angela out so she couldn't hurt herself. Then she lifted her up holding her hands.

"Good girl Angela, Now move towards me!" instructed Dani. Angela moved one of her small feet making her first step to Dani.

"Wow!" said Andrew.

"Come Angie keep going!" she said letting go of her hands. Angela wobbled for a bit then began moving towards her.

"Good girl Angie!" said Dani as she hugged the little girl when she had reached her.

"Danfe" asked he little girl.

"Angel did you just talk?" asked Andrew kneeling next to Dani.

"Can you say Andrew?" asked Dani. Angela looked like she was thinking then

"Andu!" she said.

"Good girl!" said Andrew picking her up.

"Dani Yuy?" asked someone from behind them Dani turned around and placed her hand on her gun but didn't pull it out.

"Alright start talking, how the hell do you know who I am?" she said in a deadly calm voice.

"My name is Trista and I will tell you how if you would please follow me!" said Trista.

"Fine!" she said picking up Angela.

"Come on Angie, Cya later Andrew!" she said as she walked out with Trista.

"Alright, start talking!" said Dani walking around the street.

"My name is Trista Meiou, I am a very good friend of you mother Queen Serenity!" she said as they sat down. Dani looked angry.

"Ley me guess mum wants me to go back to the moon and become the youngest moon princess that everyone wants back so desperately!" she spat, Trista nodded.

"No, I'm not going back Princess Serenity seems to be fine without me!" said Dani angrily before getting up and leaving.

Dani walked along the street and someone ran up beside her.

"Hello, you must be Dani!" said a blond girl. Dani stopped and put her hand on her gun.

"Yeah, why do you care?" she asked coldly, holding Angela closer.

"Hey clam down I'm not going to do anything to yah, my name is Serena!" she said holding out her hand. Dani slowly moved her hand shaking it.

"What a cute baby!" she said tickling Angela. Dani smiled slightly.

"Thanks, her's name's Angela!"

"How old are you?"

"Fourteen, how bout you?"

"I'm fourteen"

"Do you wanna get something to eat?" asked Serena.

"I'd love to but I haven't got any money!"

"Don't worry I'll pay!"

"Oh thanks a lot"

"Can I hold Angela?"

"Umm okay, but she's kinda heavy!" said Dani handing over Angela.

"She can't be as heavy as Rini!" she said holding the two-year-old.

"Come on!"

Dani and Serena walked down the street then into a café.

"Wow this looks really nice!" said Dani as they lady brought over two hotdogs, two chocolate thickshakes and three sundaes. "Err Serena how can you eat three sundaes?"

Serena shrugged and then began eating. Dani shook her head and began feeding Angela some hotdog.

"Well, well look who it is!" someone whispered into Dani ear.

"Serena take Angela!"

"Umm okay!" she said as she watched Dani get up and face the man behind her.

"Get the hell out of here Matt!"

"I don't think so, not until I get my kid"

"Well you're not getting her so go!"

"No!" Matt went to punch Dani but someone caught it.

"Don't ever try that again!" said the stranger

"Trowa!" said Dani.

The teenager known as Trowa threw Matt's hand back him and he ran. Then Trowa turned around to Dani.

"I missed you so much!" said Dani as she hugged him. For the first time in his teenage years he hugged someone.

"I missed you too Dan!" he whispered.

"Hey Trowa, have you got a girlfriend?"

"Shut up Li's brother!" said Dani.

"Huh?" asked the braided boy.

"Don't you `member me?"

"Oh yeah you're the girl in the park with the baby. Heero's sis right!"

"Yeah, so what is ya name?"

"It's Duo Maxwell!" he said holding out his hand.

"Dani Yuy!" she said shaking it.

"So what are you doing here Trowa?"

"Business!" he said taking a bit out of Dani's hotdog.

"Hey that's mine" said Dani

"So?"

"So I wanted to eat it"

"Well you were a bit late weren't you" Dani crossed her arms over her chest

"Meanie" she said sticking out her tounge. "Oh yeah This is Serena!" she said remembering that she was there. Serena stood up and handed Angela back over to Dani.

"Its nice too meet you!" she said.

"Whose this little cutie pie?" asked Duo

"This is Angela!" said Dani.

"So we gonna finished what we started?" asked Li

"May as well, let's go the gym!"

"Where is it?"

"You'll have to follow me, it's near the forest, Serena do you wanna come and watch?"

"Nah I promised I'd be at Raye's early for once!" she said getting up and leaving. "See ya Dani!"

"Later Serena, alright come on!" she said walking to the door and the others followed her.