Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Time and time again ❯ Chapter eight ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 8

 

[An-hey so sorry for such a long wait… I was really hung up on trying to finish/work on the 34th chapter for this story and didn't have time to rewrite this. Reviews are much appreciated and will help me post more interesting chapters sooner. By the way if anyone reads my `Irony at its Best' it should be updated in a few months hopefully before thanksgiving. With that said on with the chapter!]

 

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` ```````````````

 

"Ow" Ariel and Leslie moaned in unison as they tried to get up. They both put their hands up to show they wouldn't do anything and sat upright on the floor. Heero was standing in front of them with his gun cocked just as the other pilots came running in to the room.

"What's going on?" Trowa asked as he took in the scene of the two girls sitting (sort of) in front of Heero with Wing-Zero behind them, with the hatch open.

"How did they get in here?" Wufei asked as he and the others rushed over to tie Ariel and Leslie up.

Everyone had heard a crash and then the sound of a gundam being powered up and had rushed to the scene. Ariel and Leslie both stood up and Heero saw about five bruises on their arms along with some cuts that were probably a result of diving down the stairs and falling out of a gundam.

"The power went out and they hopped out the door." Heero said to the others with a hint of amusement in his voice.

All the pilots raised an eyebrow at this statement and Heero continued to explain, "Then they fell down the stairs in the dark--"

"And they were still tied up?" Trowa asked.

"Yes, that's how they ended up getting untied." Heero answered.

"Well that would explain the crash we heard," Quatre commented as the walked over to Ariel with a tissue and wiped off some of the blood that was dripping down her arm.

"They must be spies," Wufei commented from the back of the room, "How else would they know how to power up a gundam?"

"A what now?" Leslie asked.

"A gundam," Trowa answered and noticing the blank look on her face said, "that large robot you two turned on."

"Oh."

"Hn…never mind." Wufei mumbled to himself.

"Man you guys are crazy!" Duo exclaimed as he started to help Quatre clean off the girls' cuts. "Crashing down stairs, turning Heero's gundam on…"

"We didn't know there were stairs there." Ariel mumbled.

"Yeah and if we did I don't think we would have jumped down them." Leslie mumbled as Duo and Quatre had finished and then sat in nearby chairs.

"So, what now?" Duo asked as he lazily stretched his legs out.

"You and Trowa take them back to the room they were in and then we'll discuss what to do about them." Heero said and then turned to close Wing-Zero's hatch. "They aren't spies that much is true…but they have potential…" Heero trailed off with a thoughtful look on his face.

"Well since you've concluded that we're not spies can you untie us then?" Ariel asked hopefully- her arms were really stiff.

"No." Heero stated as her left the room.

"Come on." Duo said as he and Trowa pushed Leslie and Ariel forward towards the door.

 

"Well that was a real brilliant plan." Ariel said with a somewhat strong hint of annoyance in her voice as they walked down the hall.

"Hm… I'd like to think so." Leslie replied smugly and looked over at Ariel, "

Well it's better to have tried and failed than to have not tried at all." She added, her voice seeming to raise half an octave.

"That's true." Duo commented; he could kind of feel the tension of an argument coming on. "How about when we get back to your guy's room we untie you but only if you tell us a little about yourselves." Duo offered, trying to steer the conversation away from what could be an argument.

"Like twenty questions?" Ariel asked happy that she was going to be untied.

"Uh, sure." Trowa agreed as they walked up the stairs and past the crushed chairs. "We can't do this right now though because Heero wants to talk to us all." Trowa added, looking at Duo.

"Right," Duo agreed as they entered the room, "um you two must be hungry; I'll go get some food." Duo added and then turned to leave.

A few minutes later

"Well her you go." Duo said as he and Trowa untied the girls and went to close the door, "We'll be back in a little so don't try to get away or we'll have to tie you up again." Duo warned mostly to Leslie- he knew Ariel wouldn't try anything, she had been begging to be untied for a while.

"Ok." They replied as if they were being told not to stick their hand in a blender. Duo nodded and he and Trowa walked out, locking the door behind them.