Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Time and time again ❯ Chapter nine ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 9

 

Duo shut the door and Ariel and Leslie started eating the ramen he had brought them. After that Ariel stretched out on the floor and stared at the ceiling.

"What are you doing?" Leslie asked as she walked over to the door and started to try to open it.

"Looking at the clouds." Ariel said simply.

"Idiot." Leslie mumbled and continued to try to open the door.

"Why are you trying to get out?" Ariel asked. "If we try to get away they'll tie us up again and I don't exactly like to be tied up or anything."

"Whatever, Leslie said as she put her foot against the wall and continued to try to pry the door open.

******

"So what did you want to talk about Heero?" Quatre asked as Duo and Trowa entered the room.

"I have decided they aren't spies; that much I'm sure of." Heero stated. "I looked over the disk that one blonde girl gave me and they were telling the truth. They're from the past, that report she said she had typed was on something that happened almost 300 years ago, and it's not in standard history books anymore." Heero explained. "There were also a few current events that were dated at 2004 or earlier." He stopped for a moment and looked around the room wondering if his fellow pilots would agree with his decision. "So from this I'm convinced they're not spies, but they have a lot of potential I think it would be a good idea to train them to aid us in missions."

"What?!" Everyone exclaimed in surprise.

"They will go to school with us," Heero continued as if no one had ever said anything, "Wufei, you will train them in martial arts--"

"What?" Wufei asked trying to keep his voice from rising, "I'm not going to teach those baka onnas anything."

"Then Duo or I will have to teach them…" Heero trailed off.

Wufei twitched, he wasn't very fond of either of the other's way of fighting, "…Fine…" He grumbled.

Heero nodded his head slightly showing that he had heard Wufei. "Trowa, you will show them some minor gymnastics." He continued- Trowa nodded his agreement- "Duo, you Wufei and Trowa will give them the basics on mechanics. Quatre and I will help them with their strategizing." Heero said then looked at Quatre thoughtfully, "I think they could teach you something Quatre."

"What do you mean?" Quatre asked not liking the look Heero was giving him.

"They can teach you how to cook something that actually tastes good."

"Why do you want to train them to carry out missions?" Duo asked, voicing the question he knew the others were wondering.

"Nobody knows them so therefore they can get into places without suspicion, and that whole chair incident shows that they could have a lot of potential." Heero answered.

"Ok." Everyone agreed after hearing what Heero had to say and figuring his reasons were good enough.

Heero nodded and then left the room.

******

Leslie now had both her feet on the wall and was still trying to pry the door open.

"Dude, it's useless, the door is locked." Ariel said from the floor.

"So wha--"Leslie said and was cut off as Duo opened the door and caused her to fall backwards. "Ow…."

"I thought I told you guys not to try to get out." Duo said as he walked into the room followed by Trowa.

"Hey I wasn't trying to pry the door open," Ariel said in her defense from the floor, "maybe you should just tie her up."

"Shut up Ariel…" Leslie mumbled and went to go take a seat.

"So, we've got a few questions to ask you two, as agreed." Trowa said as he and Duo sat down.