Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Too Much Love Will Kill You Someday ❯ Can't Fight This Feeling ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Ramble: Wrote because I realized that I had promised my beta a lemon for this fic… So, yeah, wrote write before going to the Homecoming Dance, so it was a little rushed… But who cares?!

 

 

 

Disclaimer: Don't own Gundam Wing. Don't own any of the songs. The songs that I used are: Can't Fight This Feeling, by Reo Speedwagon, Summer Of '69, by Bryan Adam, and Lovin' Every Minute Of It, by Loverboy.

 

 

 

Warning(s): Bleh. Might cuss, definitely some male on male action here… READ AUTHOR'S RAMBLE! REASON IS UP THERE! (And, for those lazy people, here it is again: THIS IS A LEMON!!!)

 

 

 

Pairing: Good ole 1x2x1, or 2x1x2… WHATEVER!

 

 

 

Rating: R or NC- 17, depending on where you are reading (edited for fanfiction.net)

 

 

 

 

 

CAN'T FIGHT THIS FEELING

 

 

 

 

 

Walking up the staircase, Heero thought over the last month that he and Duo had shared together. The two of them did not live together like they used to, the braided male having stated that he didn't want to jump back into the relationship at that level until he felt like he could trust Heero again. though it crushed the ex 01 pilot to hear that, he could see Duo's point if he looked at the situation from the other's perspective.

 

But it still hurt…

 

 

 

()()()

 

 

 

I can't fight this feeling any longer

And yet I'm still afraid to let it flow

What started out as friendship, has grown stronger

I only wish I had the strength to let it show

 

 

 

()()()

 

 

 

stepping onto his floor, Heero opened the large, heavy door and began to trudge his way towards his apartment. Walking past Duo's door, Heero sighed as his feet were slowed to a halt, his eyes being drawn to the brass numbers of their own accord, the one and seven bringing him to wonder how it could be that this simple door symbolized his and Duo's own emotional and physical barrier. Heero had only been in Duo's apartment once, and that was to offer support while the braided male had called Wufei to tell him of his decision to stay with Heero and give their relationship another try. But, as soon as it was over, Duo had led him back to the hallway, a brief hug of thanks the only goodbye Heero received.

 

Walking on to his own apartment, Heero opened his door, surprised to find it already unlocked. He always locked it before he went anywhere, not trusting anyone enough to leave it unlocked.

 

Though, he had given a spare key to one person, in case they ever needed his help or anything.

 

pushing his door back, Heero walked into the main room, only to be met with the sight of that one person lounging on his couch, eyes closed as they sang to the radio that was playing in the kitchen.

 

"Duo…" Heero breathed, not knowing why the other man was in his apartment.

 

But, he wasn't going to object!

 

"I got my first real six-string

Bought it at the five-and-dime

Played it till my fingers bled

It was the summer of '69" Duo sang, eyes closed as he stretched his arms over his head, loosening the many well toned muscles, skin rippling tauntly as he completed the lazy movement.

 

Heero couldn't help by stare.

 

"Me and some guys from school

Had a band and we tried real hard

Jimmy quit and Jody got married

I shoulda known we'd never get far" Duo continued to sing, popping his neck and back on `never', sighing as the feeling of tense muscles subsided. Heero had to resist the urge pop his own back and neck, worried that Duo would not finish the song if he heard the sound. It was a song that the Japanese man had not heard before, even when he and Duo had lived together previously, or even during the war.

 

"Oh when I look back now

That summer seemed to last forever

And if I had the choice

Ya - I'd always wanna be there

Those were the best days of my life" Sitting up, Duo's eyes remained closed as Heero continued to watch him with a mixture of confusion and hope and love.

 

"Ain't no use in complainin'

When you got a job to do

Spent my evenin's down at the drive-in

And that's when I met you" Turning his head, Duo finally opened his eyes, his intense, indigo orbs locking with Heero's.

 

and Heero found that he couldn't look away.

 

not that he would want to though.

 

"Standin' on your mama's porch

You told me that you'd wait forever

Oh and when you held my hand

I knew that it was now or never

Those were the best days of my life" Leaning back, Duo stood, eyes never once leaving Heero's. Finding that he was unable to hold such an intense gaze, Heero turned his head, thinking, `What is that smell coming from the kitchen… I didn't leave the gas on, did I…?'

 

"Back in the summer of '69" Duo softly sang as he began to move around the sofa.

 

"Man we were killin' time

We were young and restless

We needed to unwind

I guess nothin' can last forever - forever, no" Placing a finger under Heero's chin, Duo pulled his old and, possibly, future lover's face towards his own.

 

"And now the times are changin'

Look at everything that's come and gone

Sometimes when I play that old six-string

I think about ya wonder what went wrong" Duo sang softly as he placed his forehead against Heero's. closing his eyes, he whispered, mostly to himself, "What went wrong?"

 

"Standin' on your mama's porch

You told me it would last forever

Oh the way you held my hand

I knew that it was now or never

Those were the best days of my life" Duo breathed, placing a soft kiss against Heero's lips before pulling back and walking towards the kitchen, as Bryan Adam's voice sang to the stunned Japanese male, "Back in the summer of '69"

 

 

 

()()()

 

 

 

I tell myself that I can't hold out forever

I said there is no reason for my fear

Cause I feel so secure when we're together

You give my life direction

You make everything so clear

 

 

 

()()()

 

 

 

"Duo?" Heero asked, his fingers lightly brushing against his lips of their own will. Had Duo just really…?

 

"Yes Hee-chan?" Duo asked, glancing back, braid twirling around him like a chain.

 

Looking into his eyes, Heero asked the other, "Hee-chan? You're back to calling me that? Does that mean…?"

 

"Not yet Hee-chan, but pretty damn close…" Duo stated as he disappeared into the kitchen, the sound of cutlery and plates soon reaching Heero's ears. Dazedly walking towards his kitchen, the Japanese male entered the small space, being graced with the sight of Duo's ass up in the air.

 

But, it wasn't as good as he had first though…

 

Duo wasn't offering himself up…

 

But was, instead, removing something from Heero's small oven.

 

Sighing, Heero berated himself for thinking that Duo would even -think- of that, since he obviously didn't trust him like he used to. Leaning against the counter, Heero, instead, opted to ask, "So, what are you doing there Duo?"

 

"I'm making our dinner! Isn't it obvious?" the braided male stated as he pulled the meal from the oven, placing it carefully on the small stovetop. Taking off his large oven mitts, Duo turned to Heero and said, "Hope that you still like lasagna… That's still the only thing I know how to make without a box…"

 

"It's fine Duo." Heero stated, a small smile being brought to his lips as he thought of all the cooking lessons he had tried to give Duo when they were still together. For some reason, the only thing that had stuck with the braided male was the recipe for lasagna, making it the only edible thing that he could create on his own. But, Heero didn't care. If Duo was making dinner, then that meant that he was starting to trust him again.

 

Right?

 

At least, Heero hoped that that was the case.

 

Duo could just be buttering him up to tell him that he was leaving.

 

 

 

()()()

 

 

 

And even as I wander

I'm keeping you in sight

You're a candle in the window

On a cold, dark winter's night

And I'm getting closer than I ever thought I might

 

 

 

()()()

 

 

 

Turning, Heero opened a cabinet, taking down two cups and asking the other male, "What do you want to drink?"

 

"Ice tea. Do you have peach, by any chance?" Duo asked, turning large, puppy eyes to Heero's. Shaking his head, Heero told him, "No, I don't…."

 

"That's okay Hee-chan." Duo said, loading one of the plates with the lasagna. Filling Duo's cup with the tea and his own with water, Heero placed the two drinks on the table as Duo was setting their food down. Smiling at him, Duo took his own seat, indicating that Heero should do the same. Sitting in his chair, Heero looked at Duo and said, "I'm glad that you came over Duo…"

 

"But you want to know why I did, right?" Duo asked.

 

Heero nodded in agreement.

 

"Well, I just realized that, if I didn't try to do anything for the relationship, then it wasn't going to work. You've been on pins and needles around me, and I'm assuming that it is because you don't want me to leave again. But, Hee-chan, you have to act like you used to. Not the behavior that made me leave, mind you, but the Heero that I fell in love with during the war. If you don't revert back to that Heero, the one with self-confidence and trust of his friends, then I don't think that any attempt of mine will be worthwhile for the relationship." Duo said, his eyes focused solely on Heero. Finding that he couldn't say anything to that, Heero only nodded, thanking whatever stars were his for the fact that Duo was even willing to try and rekindle their previous love.

 

`There, that is what he was talking about!' Heero berated himself. `You can't keep on thinking that he will leave you! He is with you at the moment, so appreciate it!'

 

"Gomen Duo-kun…" Heero could only whisper, eyes lowering to his food. Smiling, Duo began to eat his dinner, Heero following suit.

 

`I'll do my best to make you love me again, like you used to Koi…' Heero silently vowed to himself as he glanced at the man seated across from him.

 

 

 

()()()

 

 

 

And I can't fight this feeling anymore

I've forgotten what I started fighting for

It's time to bring this ship into the shore

And throw away the oars, forever

 

 

 

()()()

 

 

 

Two weeks later, Heero and Duo had worked out a schedule of when they would eat together, and who would cook on which nights. Though, Heero did always end up doing more of the cooking…

 

But, he didn't mind, since it seemed as if Duo was beginning to warm up to him once more, even going so far as to initiate make out sessions.

 

Though nothing else had happened so far…

 

Sighing, Heero shook his head, telling himself that Duo would not want to become that intimate for a while yet. Hell, they had been together for almost six months before they did it for the first time! And, Heero respected the fact that Duo might not want to have sex again for a year or even longer. He was prepared to wait for Duo, even if he would be past his midlife crisis by the time he got some again…

 

Opening the apartment door, Heero was not surprised to hear the sound of Duo's voice filling the apartment. It seemed that the braided male would never grow out of singing along to the radio, something that he had done even during the war.

 

"I'm not man or machine

 

I'm just something in between

 

I'm all love, a dynamo

 

So push the button and let me go"

 

Walking into the kitchen, Heero pulled a chair out, and took his seat at the table. Looked like Duo was making a pizza… Even though he enjoyed lasagna, there was only so much that he could eat a week…

 

"You want me to come alive

 

Just flick the switch into overdrive

 

You and me can let it be

 

Ready- Aim- Fire" Glancing at the Japanese man that was sitting behind him, Duo smiled warmly at him. Smiling in return, Heero stood and began to move across the kitchen, leaning against the counter as he watched Duo work.

 

"Touch that dial - Turn me on

 

Start me like a motor, make me run

 

Lovin' every minute of it

 

Lovin' every minute of it

 

Turn that dial all the way

 

Shoot me like a rocket into space

 

Lovin' every minute of it

 

Lovin' every minute of it

 

Lovin' every minute of it C'mon" Duo sang loudly as he chopped the onions and green peppers, throwing them over the sauce once they were deemed small enough. his hand reached for the cheese block that he had placed there earlier, yet found that it was missing. Glancing towards Heero, he saw that the other man was now grating it for him. smiling, Duo continued to prepare the pizza.

 

"I got fun, You want some

 

I'm ever ready, Dr. Love

 

I'm antenna, aerial

 

I'm tunin' in `m outta control

 

You got love, you got a deal

 

You wanna drive then take the wheel

 

You and me can let it be

 

Ready- Aim- Fire"

 

walking towards the oven, Duo turned it on to preheat, setting it for five minutes. Turning, he was met with the sight of Heero fighting with the grater, the image bringing a smile to his lips. His Hee-chan was just so cute at times, even though the Japanese man didn't realize it.

 

"Touch that dial - Turn me on

 

Start me like a motor, make me run

 

Lovin' every minute of it

 

Lovin' every minute of it

 

Turn that dial all the way

 

Shoot me like a rocket into space

 

Lovin' every minute of it

 

Lovin' every minute of it

 

Lovin' every minute of it Alright"

 

Sneaking up behind Heero, Duo smiled as he grabbed the other around the waist from behind.

 

"Oh, You want me to come alive

 

Just flick the switch into overdrive

 

You and me can let it be

 

Ready- Aim- Fire"

 

Jumping, Heero looked over is shoulder, surprised at the fact that Duo had just hugged him.

 

Did that mean…?

 

"Touch that dial - Turn me on

 

Start me like a motor, make me run

 

Lovin' every minute of it

 

Lovin' every minute of it

 

Turn that dial all the way

 

Shoot me like a rocket into space

 

Lovin' every minute of it

 

Lovin' every minute of it

 

Lovin' every minute of it" Duo sang as he rested his head against Heero's back, eyes closing as he took in the feel of Heero being in his arms.

 

He hadn't realized how much he missed this…

 

"C'mon Touch that dial - Turn me on

 

Start me like a motor, make me run

 

Turn that dial all the way

 

Shoot me like a rocket into space

 

Lovin' every minute of it

 

Lovin' every minute of it"

 

Turning, Heero faced Duo, placing their foreheads together before tentatively lowering his lips over Duo's in a gentle kiss. Pulling back, he looked for a sign as to how Duo had reacted to the kiss, worried that maybe he had overstepped his boundaries.

 

Closing his eyes, Duo savored the feel of Heero's lips over his own, silently rejoicing over the fact that his Hee-chan had initiated the kiss. He was starting to become less scared of losing him…

 

"Whoa- oa- whoa- oh- whoa" Duo sang along to the song as he looked Heero in the eyes, bringing his lips to the Japanese male's once more, this time making it a little more passionate.

 

He wanted to take up his old sport again…

 

Tonsil Hockey.

 

And he wanted Heero to be the only other player.

 

 

 

()()()

 

 

 

Cause I can't fight this feeling anymore

I've forgotten what I started fighting for

And if I have to crawl upon the floor

Come crashing through your door

Baby, I can't fight this feeling anymore

 

 

 

()()()

 

 

 

Pushing Heero towards his bedroom, Duo kissed his lover fervently, telling him between kisses, "I… Missed you… So much… Hee-chan…"

 

"I missed you too Koi." Heero stated as Duo began to trail kisses down his neck, the braided male's fingers tugging at his T-shirt collar impatiently. Stepping back, Heero looked over his boyfriend's clothing and said, "I'll remove mine, if you remove yours."

 

"Deal." Duo whispered huskily, beginning to strip even as the word left his lips. Watching him move, Heero found that he was slowly, painfully, becoming aware of his need. Moving his hands, he began to strip himself, and was soon left only in his birthday suit with an admiring Duo eyeing him.

 

"Oh God, I forgot how much I missed this, missed you…" Duo said breathlessly as he became even harder when he saw Heero's own need. Moving slowly towards his soon to be lover, Heero wrapped his arms around Duo and said, "And I'm just reminded of how much I missed you Koi…"

 

"God Hee-chan, I have to have you!" Duo gasped as Heero began to move their shafts against each other, the friction only making the need inside Duo grow, threatening to overflow.

 

"Then take me." Heero stated, laying back on the bed and spreading his legs. Lunging at him, Duo began to thoroughly kiss his lover, hands flying over Heero's body even as he felt the other's hands exploring his own, each trying to discover if anything had changed since their last `rendezvous'.

 

Shivering as Heero paid attention to his chest and nipples, Duo gasped when he felt Heero's tongue swipe over the tense skin, sucking it expertly. Moaning, Duo threw his head back, unable to keep the sound from bursting from his lips.

 

 

 

()()()

 

 

 

My life has been such a whirlwind since I saw you

I've been running round in circles in my mind

And it always seems that I'm following you, girl

Cause you take me to the places that alone I'd never find

 

 

 

()()()

 

 

 

Looking at his lover that was underneath him with hooded eyes, Duo began to slowly trail kisses from Heero's ear to his neck, then on down his chest and past his belly button, nearing the obvious need of the Japanese male. Thrusting upward as Duo's mouth neared his erect manhood, Heero gasped and moaned in frustration as Duo lightly skipped over it, instead moving towards his opening. Pushing his tongue through the small fold, Duo placed his hands on Heero's hips when the Japanese male buckled at the sensation, determinedly keeping him in place. licking and sucking, Duo began to prepare Heero's opening, yet he knew that he would need more lube for such a task. Standing, he left Heero to stare after him in confusion for only a few moments, quickly returning with a small bottle of lube. Placing it on the bed next to Heero, Duo began where he had left off, only this time he began to prepare his fingers. Coating the digits in the cool lube, Duo carefully positioned them at the small opening before pushing forward, Heero gasping as he was slowly penetrated. Adding a third finger, Duo began to slowly rotate the fingers sheathed in Heero's warmth, stretching the tight muscles, pumping the digits in and out in an imitation of what was to come. moaning out Duo's name, Heero begged the other to take him, to fill him with more than just fingers. Kissing his lover's forehead, Duo whispered, "As you wish."

 

 

 

()()()

 

 

 

And even as I wander I'm keeping you in sight

You're a candle in the window on a cold, dark winter's night

And I'm getting closer than I ever thought I might

 

 

 

()()()

 

 

 

Pulling his fingers from Heero's warmth, Duo began to gel his length thoroughly, positioning himself before slowly, cautiously entering his lover. Sighing once he was completely inside, Duo began to move, causing Heero to moan his name in pleasure. Finding that, just like it used to be, giving his lover pleasure was an incredible turn on, Duo began to pump in and out of Heero faster, just to hear his lover's moans of pleasure and to watch the look of ecstasy that came over his usually stoic face.

 

Feeling that he was going to come, even though Duo wasn't even touching him, Heero told his lover, "Ai… Shit… Eru… Duo…!"

 

As Heero's seed spilled over their stomachs, Duo felt Heero's already tight inner walls clamp over his length, making his movement all the harder. Pumping a few more times, Duo found his own release, yelling Heero's name as the waves of pleasure washed over him, his own seed being lost inside Heero's depths.

 

 

 

()()()

 

 

 

And I can't fight this feeling anymore

I've forgotten what I started fighting for

It's time to bring this ship into the shore

And throw away the oars, forever

 

 

 

()()()

 

 

 

Pulling himself from Heero once he was able, Duo laid beside his lover, cuddling close and nuzzling his neck.

 

"I take it that this means that you forgive me…" Heero asked, voice revealing that he was still in his state of pleasure.

 

"Uh Huh…" Duo said as he kissed Heero's neck. "But, don't think that this will happen every time you break my heart and I give you another chance."

 

"I don't ever want to test that fact." Heero stated, wrapping his arms around Duo protectively, kissing his lover gently. Sighing contentedly, Duo knew that, in the long run, he and Heero would be fine.

 

they had each other after all.

 

 

 

()()()

 

 

 

Cause I can't fight this feeling anymore

I've forgotten what I started fighting for

And if I have to crawl upon the floor

Come crushing through your door

Baby, I can't fight this feeling anymore.

 

 

 

()()()

 

 

 

Well, I hope that you liked!

 

Guess this wraps up this little collection of fics…

 

Don't think I could write any more for it anymore anyway…

 

Please tell me how I did, on either the story, the lemon, or both. It is very much appreciated!

 

Thank you for reading till the end!

 

…Couple months later…

 

Yeah, so I lied…

 

I now have made Wuffer's side/end thingy… So, stay tuned and read it please! Hopefully will have it up in two weeks or less!