Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Tortue ❯ Torture Revised 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Torture-Revise

By Sabersonic and Sailor Jupi

I was still in the darkness of my cell.

I did not know how long I've been here, but it was nothing short of hell. They kidnapped me and tell me that I was going to give them the Earth Sphere and I told them that they will never have the Earth Sphere. Then they said that they have ways of making me do whatever they wish and so my torture began.

They would beat me with chains and fists and whip me until I was unconscious. They threw me into a rotten cell that seemed as if it hadn't been used for centuries and the skeleton still chained to the walls was my first clue. Then, they would closed the door and I was in total darkness. After several minutes of darkness, the light blinded me and they tortured me again. Beaten my body until I bled all over and then throw me back into my cell. After several weeks of this cycle, I then started to become paranoid.

I didn't know what to do.

The days of being Vice Foreign Minister did not prepare me for this kind of hell. They not only broken my body, but they also broken my spirit, my faith. I crawled into a corner and balled myself in primeval hope that they would not find me when they blind me with the opening of the door.

Every time they open that door and blind me, I start to cry and they would force me outside and beat me with any objects they can lay their hands on. They could do anything they wanted to me and they almost did. But their superior stopped them.

"Stop that you idiots! We're suppose to give her pain, not pleasure! Now get those whips and punish her for her ideas you bastards!"

Pleasure, they think that being raped would give me pleasure. They are such pigs and they would soon face justice, that is if the guys will find me. This continued for almost two months before they lead me down a corridor, away from the torture devises and down twisting hallways. I couldn't remember which was left or right because I was dizzy for some reason and I'm not sure what caused it. Was it the constant loss of blood from the beating and the whipping or was it being in the darkness for such a long time and blinded every time or the constant living in fear or the rotten cell? At last I reached the destination they were taking me. It was an office of that of the military and in the desk was a women that was wearing an Alliance uniform of a general. The women seemed to have a Spanish ethnicality with brown eyes and dark hair in a pony tail that reached behind her back.

"Greetings Miss Darlin. I hope that you don't mind your environment that we have given you."

I wasn't sure if it was a joke, an insult or she was ignorant of what was happening to me for I was mentally freaked. I couldn't pay attention to what she was saying and the soldiers shoved me onto a chair next to the women's desk and shoved a pen into my hand. The general then pushed a piece of paper in front of me, it said:

"I, Vice Foreign Minister Relena Darlin, have hereby given the complete control of the Earth Sphere Unified Nation to the capable hands of General Dalia Homez and her subordinates and given them the right of absolute dictatorship over the citizens of the Earth Sphere."

I tried to focus, but then primeval fear then rushed throughout my body and then I shook violently from fear and I whimpered from anxiety. I dropped the pen and I brought my hands to my face to cover my sobs. The general seemed angry and she stood up from her chair. "This is just fucking shit! Take her back to her cell and await further orders." I couldn't help it. The constant beatings and the darkness gave me a new rush of fear and I couldn't simply control it.

They threw me back into my cell and I returned to my previous corner and curled my body into a ball and I just stared at the door, awaiting my next beating. They never came and they gave me fowl tasting food and lukewarm water. I hesitated, thinking that they could suddenly open the door and do who knows what to me. This continued for what seemed to be an eternity. Constantly fearing and waiting, not knowing when they might come for me. I was asleep when I felt the walls vibrating slightly. Minding the vibrations I returned to sleep. Mindless of what was going on outside of my cell. The door then opened, blinding me and I knew what would happen next and I tried to get farther away, though my logical mind knows that I've reached my limit of the cell.

I threw my arms around my head as I heard footsteps coming closer. I dare not open my eyes for God knows what I might see; chains, whips, or even worse. I used all of my strength to talk to this figure, "Please just go away and leave me alone."

The footsteps did not stop. I could sense a hand come closer. My body tightened for fear of being hit, instead the hand brushed my hair out of my eyes. It gently tucked the hair behind my ear. I slowly opened my eyes. For the first time I realized how bad my vision was. All I could see was a silhouette and dark eyes. I could sense this figure smile and I asked, "Are you going to help me?"

I had no idea who I was talking to but after this much time I could care less about who got me out of that hell hole. I was overjoyed when the figure nodded. I flung my arms around the figures neck. I felt the person put their arms around my waist and we just sat there. Just before I drifted off to a much needed sleep I felt myself being picked up and carried out of that prison for good.

*****

"Relena...."

Someone was calling my name. The voice was eerily familiar.

"Relena wake up."

This time a warm hand touched my shoulder and gently shook it.

"Relena come on now, wake up. I need to make sure that you're still alive."

I realized that I was in a bed. I felt the extremely soft pillow under my head and warm covers over my body. I open my eyes somewhat only out of curiosity to see who my savior was. I only could see the same shadow so I slowly sat up and turned around to see who was sitting next to me. My eyes widened as I saw the person before me. I know for a fact that my heart stopped for a moment when I saw that wonderful, yet messy, brown hair and those same beautiful Prussian blue eyes.. "HEERO!" I lunged forward and threw my arms around his neck. He responded and put his hands around my waist. "Oh, Heero..." I began to cry again.

"It's alright Relena I'm here now and those people won't hurt you again... I won't let them." I knew then he would protect me from now on.

"You need more rest, I just came to check on you." I didn't want to let go of him but I knew he was right. I let go of his neck and put my hands on his chest. His eyes were so full and pure unlike they had been in the past. "Rest now Relena, I'll be back later." I felt his hands slide up my back. I subconsciously responded as he laid me back down on the soft sheets. His face was so close to mine and I wasn't sure what to do. He sensed this. He leaned forward and kissed my forehead. When Heero's face came back into my view he was sitting up and smiling at me. It was the most beautiful smile I had ever seen. He placed his hand on my cheek and I put mine on top of his. He started to pull away and I caught his hand with mine just before he got up from my side. "Thank you, Heero."

There was no need for a response his face said it all. I watched him walk to the door. I curled up to my pillow and sighed as I fell back asleep.

End Relena's POV

*****

Heero walked into a room. In this room Duo and Trowa sat on the couch. Quatre and Wufei sat in chairs and...

"You know Heero, you spent an awfully long time in there with Relena," Millardo said coldly to the Gundam pilot.

"Calm down Zechs," Duo said, "Look! He's not even sweating plus Relena's to weak too-"

"DUO!" Trowa shouted as he covered Duo's mouth. Heero and Millardo just glared at each other.

"You better not hurt her again," Millardo said as he walked out of the room.

"It's ok Heero. You know very well that Millardo is very protective of Miss Relena," Quatre said

"I know Quatre," Heero said to him. 'I just wish he would trust me a little more. He knows that I never want to hurt her. It was always to protect her,' Heero thought to himself. He stared at the ground and sighed.

***** Relena's POV

I awakened to my door opening. In he walked. I sat up and greeted him with a warm hug. I was very surprised with the strength that I had. I mean I was actually standing up and holding Heero, my Heero. "I'm glad you're feeling better Relena," Heero said to me in a very kind voice.

"Heero, why did you save me?" I whispered into his ear. I felt some regret for asking that but I had to know why he came back for me.

"Relena I...came for you...because.."

I couldn't believe my ears. Heero was having trouble talking to me, but now I know why. I broke away from our hug and put my finger to his lips. "I love you too Heero." He smiled and took my hand away from his mouth. Our bodies and lips grew closer. I closed my eyes as Heero closed the spaces between us. I had never felt such a power go through my body. I didn't want it to end but I would die if I did not take a breath soon. Heero felt the same and we broke away at the same time. I hugged him again. It was wonderful being in his arms again. "Relena, I have to go-"

"No Heero, please don't go..."

"I know that you don't like me fighting but-"

"That's not it at all, I just don't want to lose you. Please say you'll come back to me please.. Heero."

"I will. It's nothing major. I should be back in a couple of hours." I kissed him again much more deeply than I had before. Heero broke away and just before he walked out the door he turned around.

"I love you Relena."

I smiled at him and he walked out. I wrapped my arms around myself and spun around. I stopped when I noticed a mirror on the other side of the room. I strode over to it expecting to see my normal self but no... On my head there was a bandage and I had a black eye. My hair was combed out somewhat but it was very greasy. My left forearm was bandaged and my right shoulder was as well. I continued down the mirror and I noticed almost all of my legs were wrapped up as well. I looked extremely ugly. In the places where there was no bandage my skin was purple and blue. My face was the only place that wasn't bruised exempt for that black eye.

"Heero... still loves me even now."

I felt so terrible for hugging him and kissing him when I looked like this.. he loves me.. I wrapped my arms around myself again. Not because of joy but because of sorrow. I was no longer the pretty girl that I had known so well. Tears streamed down my eyes. I looked up, only God know why I did. As I brought my head up I thought about those three words and my ugliness seemed too melt away. I was suddenly beautiful again. I guess that's what Heero saw as well. I felt a little better. Then I realized that my stomach and upper chest were bandaged as well. I blushed at the thought... "Did Heero...?" I was certain that Heero loved me for me now. Seeing all of those bandages and the bruises. Heero's body was always like that. You just could never see the wounds on him. They are buried deep within him. I will help him as much as I can, to heal those wounds.

*****

My stomach started to growl and I figured that it was time to get something to eat. It was very nerve wrecking to walk out of the room. I felt so embarrassed. I knew I looked awful. I walked to the other end of the hallway and thats when I saw her. "Lucretzia!" I shouted as I ran across the room to meet my friend.

"Oh Relena! Your ok! I was so worried about you. Everyone else is too," she said as she gave me a warm hug.

"Is my brother..."

"Yes he's here and he's already given Heero hell for being in your room for more than five minutes." I giggled at that Millardo was always very protective of me.

"Well, lets get you something to eat!"

"Yes, thank you Lucretzia."

"I must say you look 100% better than what you did before."

"I do?"

"Of course! Your not bleeding anymore and that black eye is 3 times as small! I bet we can take the bandages off soon."

"That's good," I said as we walk into the kitchen

*****

End Relena POV

*****

"DAMNIT!!! HOW COULD YOU LET HER GET AWAY!!" Dalia Homez shouted at one of her guards

"I'm sorry! It's those damned Gundam pilots!"

"Do you know where they have taken her?"

"No, no one knows where the Preventer base is."

"Well, she's very weak, and those pilots always protect her but soon they'll leave her. We will just have to wait."

"General Homez, Millardo Peacecraft and Heero Yuy won't leave her, not after that.

"That Heero will, after a few days..."

"General, he will protect her."

"Then we'll just have to get rid of him.. WON'T WE?!?!"

"Yes Ma'am! Should I send out the Virgos?"

"No you fool!! You know that he'll just call for back up... no, I'll take out Gundam Scorpio along with the other Scorpio Models."

"Very wise General... you'll take out his communications system with that new suit so his friends won't come for help..." The Guard stated

"...and all of them will think that he has left like he always does.... but this time he won't come back!!!" Daila said in triumph.